The Alternative Status Thread

Maggie199 is in shock that 6 of her friends have announced being pregnant over past 2 week.....(jealous sigh) :( xx

wonders why the witch has to play so many games... one day of heavy clotting and light bleeding and then today she's moving out??? :shrug:. it's only cd3?? uggghh i give up!

cheekybint is trying not to get her hopes up too much!

Shellyhunny is hoping the AF will go away soon and stop making her feel anaemic on top of a nasty lurgy.

cheekybint is still a little hopeful for this cycle

lilfrog01 is thinking about giving up. the witch with her nasty games of being late and then overstaying her welcome kills me... please just work with me here body and get that bfp!!:haha:

REALLY hoping i o'd cd15 and FF isn't going to change it on me!

Is still devestated and absolutely heartbroken by this months AF . . . . .

Inkdchick Is hoping that dizzy spells for the last three days is a really good sign for us this month - never had them before and am cd16 of 25 day cycle.
Wish us luck !!!!!!!
:dust: to everyone and hope that we all get our BFP really soon x

enjoying a nice berry lemonade jones soda that is strictly against my no caffeine diet!

OMG JONES SODA IS CAFFEINE FREE! out to buy tons!

has a bad headache! (I hope this is a sign!!!)x

is really wanting fudge covered oreo's and a pepperoni sub... :shrug:

Shellyhunny is feeling more hopeful after being giving a higher dose throxine and getting tests without having to wait ages

going to get subway and hpts!! now let's hope i don't use them for a couple days..

Not very hopefull for this upcoming cycle but here's to trying! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->