The Am I aren't I Story... Latest Update: Lost my bean :(

Wow what a rough time you are going through! I will have my fingers so tightly crossed for you on friday sweet. Keep us updated, we are all thinking of you x

Ohmigosh :( I am so sorry! This is terrible!! What do you find out on Friday?? If baby is okay? How far along are you now?

Should be roughly 7 weeks today but can't be sure.
Find out if baby is still growing.
It should have a visible heart beat too.

If its grown & had a heart beat it will be a case of another 2ww and repeat scan.
If its gone, not heart beating or not grown at all (no fetal pole at last scan) then ill be booked in for a d&c

Hi sorry to hear you are going through all this... Have you checked out the misdiagnosed miscarriage site? There are so many positive stories on there. GL with your appointment Friday!

I'm not so sure about that... I read some stories where they didn't see the heartbeat until 10 weeks... there is still hope!

I definitely read stories about not finding a hb until 10 weeks when I was waiting to find out if I was losing mine or not, so fingers crossed for you. This really is awful x

Today's test ! (At the bottom)
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/9B3F226E-6B22-4F20-8FCE-94D3248AB1FF-1774-0000013542E327A0.jpg

That test is completely a clear :bfp: no doubt about it!!

I have everything crossed for you hun, Friday can't come soon enough!!

Has the bleeding stopped?? Good to see you still have symptoms!

Oh wow!! A HUGE BFP! I can't wait to find out what's happening! One more day! As for me, baby is fine :) I get another ultrasound on March 1! :)

Oh wow!! A HUGE BFP! I can't wait to find out what's happening! One more day! As for me, baby is fine :) I get another ultrasound on March 1! :)

:happydance:
Yay!!!! I'm so pleased for you hun!

As for me, yeah that was a big bfp!
The bleeding has pretty much stopped, I've got a little brown but that's all. No clots for a long time.

I have slightly tender boobies but no sickness.
So nervous for tomorrow.
I just keep expecting to hear bad news :cry:

What an emotional rollercoaster for you! I hope you get great news tomorrow!! xo

Good luck for you today, you should nearly be in now xx

I'm in the waiting room.
They are running an hour behind!!!!
Xx

So today's appointment was my last.
Had my scan, done by the same lady who did my very first scan!!, and there was nothing.

All the lining from the top of my uterus has gone already, there's only a little left down the bottom but I shouldn't see anything like I did before.

I have to test again in 2 weeks to check my hormone level but the doctor is pretty sure it will be negative and so am I. If it is positive I have to ring them. But my uterus was empty.

It sounds daft but in a way, I am glad it's finally over. No more am I, aren't I. No more panic, no more worry and no more EPU!!

I am sad. I was excited, this embryo was proving the doctors wrong by staying put, giving me signs and symptoms, positive tests... Hope.
But it just gave up its little fight.

I'm not holding into false hope over the next 2 weeks.
I should have my final bit of bleeding and I'm done.

I have to wait for 1 period before TTC. As we are going on holiday in November I want to wait till end of July 2013.

I am thankful to my body for getting pregnant in the first place but for also realising something wasn't right and doing the right thing.

Thank you for all your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"