The amazing birth of my water baby Imogen Lily on Christmas Day 2010

i came over here 2 c if there was any water birth storys as this is what i really want so thank you for sharing ur's i really enjoyd reading it. im a bit nervous about it all as this is my 1st baby so i really dont no what 2 exspect or how i will deal with the whole thing.
where i am having my baby they only have 1 birthing pool so i really hope when my time comes it will be free 2 use but after reading ur story i will ask if there is any other facilitys close by that offer the birthing pool.
Congratulations on the birth our ur baby girl shes is soo sweet and u look so freash faced and fab well done :) xx

Wow what a lovely birth story and how nice you look in your photos :flower:

i came over here 2 c if there was any water birth storys as this is what i really want so thank you for sharing ur's i really enjoyd reading it. im a bit nervous about it all as this is my 1st baby so i really dont no what 2 exspect or how i will deal with the whole thing.
where i am having my baby they only have 1 birthing pool so i really hope when my time comes it will be free 2 use but after reading ur story i will ask if there is any other facilitys close by that offer the birthing pool.
Congratulations on the birth our ur baby girl shes is soo sweet and u look so freash faced and fab well done :) xx

Thanks hun, best of luck you will do great just stay positive and deffo a good idea to ask about other facilities or maybe even hire a birth pool for home? xx

I wondered if there were any Bnb Christmas day babies. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Such a lovely birth story. :hugs:

Emm don't think a home birth is 4 me as I stay in a block of 4 the walls r very thin I can even hear the women down stairs snoring at nite lol would b 2 weird 4 me 2 have them all listen in2 my labour lol thanx I really hope I will do good when its my turn xx

Congratulations Kate!

Glad you had a positive birth experience and she is really beautiful. And you! Looking like that after giving birth, i'm jealous!

xx

Wow what a fab xmas day pressie, shes beautiful and look how gawjus you look too, you couldnt know you just given birth... congratulations to you all, fab storey. xx

aww congrats, thats a fantastic birth story hunni xx

Aww what a lovely story...you had me welling up and reaching for my hypnotherapy cd at the same time ;) Congratulations! xx

wow, how amazing do you look!? .. and it even looks like you managed to keep make-up on! you look fab! and baby is absoloutly stunning.
Its so nice to read your story, im so desperate for a water birth!!

congrats to you.

p.s.. what is this hypno stuff you speak of? xxx

wow, how amazing do you look!? .. and it even looks like you managed to keep make-up on! you look fab! and baby is absoloutly stunning.
Its so nice to read your story, im so desperate for a water birth!!

congrats to you.

p.s.. what is this hypno stuff you speak of? xxx

If you look on amazon they have the CD and Book on there, it's all about making you feel confident about your body and its ability to give birth naturally and not being afraid of the birth etc... It really helped me xx :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->