• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Oh wow that's fantastic!!!!! X

You will be fine! U have seen baby on screen! Some of us haven't had that and I for one am wondering if there is even a baby in there lol.

This pregnancy is going too well compared to last time! I had been in hospital on a drip twice by now! X

I am constantly sweating!!!! Is anyone else! I cant get cold? X

I've been the opposite and constantly cold! But they do say u do feel hotter in pregnancy

i have been both, hahaha. I've been gettin hot flashes since 5wks not full blown but enough to strip down a layer :blush:

Hot flashes and bloat is all that's left of my symptoms so i hear ya on the "is there anything in there" theory :haha:

4 days till dr. appt! :happydance: & hopefully a heart beat!!
---Tilt uterus TILTTTTT!!!!!!!

So glad everything went well mummytobe, hope the scan gas eased some of your worries, 20days till my scan i'm on countdown now lol.
bb soreness had eased off for a few days but this morning when i got out of bed they felt like lead weights lol. x

i am really paranoid.
basically the few people I have told are saying things like, oh dont tell work till you have had it verififed with your 12 week scan or oh your still early days yet etc

like i am not worried enough!
x

i am really paranoid.
basically the few people I have told are saying things like, oh dont tell work till you have had it verififed with your 12 week scan or oh your still early days yet etc

x

People never think about what there saying, like your not anxious enough lol, i will be 10wks tomorrow and still terrified, i think everything just worries you until you have a scan and see that your baby is doing well x

I am not even 7 weeks yet. Got so long to go for my Scan and I keep seeing all these missed miscarriages! I am gonna be a quivering wreck by time
Scan is done! X

i am really paranoid.
Basically the few people i have told are saying things like, oh dont tell work till you have had it verififed with your 12 week scan or oh your still early days yet etc

X

people never think about what there saying, like your not anxious enough lol, i will be 10wks tomorrow and still terrified, i think everything just worries you until you have a scan and see that your baby is doing well x

ditto!

I am not even 7 weeks yet. Got so long to go for my Scan and I keep seeing all these missed miscarriages! I am gonna be a quivering wreck by time
Scan is done! X

I know what you mean, but got to just try and think positive and push all the negative feelings aside x

Ive had a scan, heard the heartbeat and am still worrying! I guess it never ends! I do have to admit, I am a bit more relaxed after my appointment but still thinking of all the what ifs and praying that baby continues to grow and be healthy always!

How do people manage to get scans? Im not 100% of when my last period was and told my dr this when I told them I was pregnant?
Is there no way I can get a dating scan via nhs?

Bascically we had tried the month before and I had a small bleed. Then nothing the second month? So I could be 4 weeks further on than I think?
At my drs u send off a form to book ur ultrasound and on it I said I didn't know when my last period was? This was a week ago and just wondering if anyone knows how it all works. X

:hi: Hello!!

Congratulations to you!!

I'm due end of April too. Got my booking in appointment this week.

xx

How do people manage to get scans? Im not 100% of when my last period was and told my dr this when I told them I was pregnant?
Is there no way I can get a dating scan via nhs?

Bascically we had tried the month before and I had a small bleed. Then nothing the second month? So I could be 4 weeks further on than I think?
At my drs u send off a form to book ur ultrasound and on it I said I didn't know when my last period was? This was a week ago and just wondering if anyone knows how it all works. X

What was the date you gave as being your last period?I saw my doc on the Monday and the date for my dating scan came on Thursday so it came really quickly. If you are not sure maybe go back to doc and say you think you may have got dates wrong by 4 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->