***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Things seem so different over there, than here Mrs Q. My MW almost always gives a scan the first appt. Especially if someone isn't sure of last period.

Good luck!

How do people manage to get scans? Im not 100% of when my last period was and told my dr this when I told them I was pregnant?
Is there no way I can get a dating scan via nhs?

Bascically we had tried the month before and I had a small bleed. Then nothing the second month? So I could be 4 weeks further on than I think?
At my drs u send off a form to book ur ultrasound and on it I said I didn't know when my last period was? This was a week ago and just wondering if anyone knows how it all works. X

What was the date you gave as being your last period?I saw my doc on the Monday and the date for my dating scan came on Thursday so it came really quickly. If you are not sure maybe go back to doc and say you think you may have got dates wrong by 4 weeks?

told them it was one of two dates and that was it?
x

Hopefull the hospital will send your scan out soon, just so you know x

hi all just stopping in with an update... went for my dr. appt this morning and got to hear the hb for the first time!!!!

160bpm and in love !!!! :cloud9:

Hello ladies --- just an update. My bean stopped growing around 6 weeks. Feel so numb right now!

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancies and bundles when they all arrive x

Oh shit so sorry to hear hunny. Big hugs. :(

Baby D, so so sorry to hear that... I hope you're as ok as you can be... Sending lots of hugs your way x x x

Had my first m/w appt last night and have my early scan today. Am very anxious and been quite sick during the night... Not going into work which they won't like but just feel too rough. My blood pressure is already the 'high side of normal' so feel a bit more justified....

Good luck Anna. How comes ur having an early scan? X

Thanks MrsQ. We are paying for one privately just for reassurance really. Have had one m/c and lots of cramps this pregnancy. Just want to relax and enjoy it a bit more... Probably OTT but it feels like the right decision for us x

Aw I am sure u will be fine! Take care and hope we get a sneaky photo peak? X

Hi ladies how's everyone doing? My sickness has regulated itself in the last week, every morning! Just like it was with Harry.

I keep trying to compare pregnancies, i can't help it!! So far....

sickness is the same as Harry
Nails and hair is lovely like with Lottie
I'm soooo extremely tired all the time, like with Lottie
back ache and achey boobs like with Harry

lol it probably means nothing, but we're having a surprise this time!! Just got to wait another 4 1/2 weeks until my scan but i am now all booked in with the midwife! yay!! x

:hi: can i join im due 26th april 2012 unless my scan changes my date. :hugs: xx

Welcome and congrats Nadrz!

My pregnancy is going like my others also Lottie. I'm over my little bit of MS, just tired, but I take naps and don't push myself.

Tomorrow, I get to find out if little bean is well!!!

dorian good luck with your scan. i bet you cant wait xxx

purplelilly howare you keeping? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"