***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Ok so I'm emma (obviously ha) 23 with 5 year old DD due 17th April with my second. Impatiently waiting on my first scan x x

Hi, I am brand new to this site! Got my blood test results back just yesterday and I am due around 22 April! I would love to buddy up as this is my first pregnancy. I am 31 and the baby is due around the time of my 32nd birthday! Really pleased that it will be an April baby as I love having my birthday in April!

siggy name is a fab idea.............you know how to make one? LOL!

Just a quick question; has anyone got any knowledge of SPD? I was on crutches with it from 5 months pregnant with my ds but am already getting groin pain at only 5 weeks! Can this be SPD already or is it a pulled muscle in a very inconvenient area?? Lol!

Name changed.

When I have a chance I may dO a roll call on the first post of who's joined and what date we are due?
Then when we hit 2nd and third tri we can start a new thread or even ask them to move it to the next tri?

Also who's up for a sig with our name? :)

Great ideas! As of now my due date is April 30th but I'm sure that will change :)

Hello! I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first, due 10th April, although I have a feeling this date will change in my first scan :)

What makes u think that?
I hope mine doesnt change to 1st may lol. X

Since I came off the pill in January my cycles have been all over the place... my periods were usually 2 months apart! Also my last "period" wasn't really a proper period, it lasted like 2 days, was really light and I didn't have any period pains. So I'm really unsure of what my dates will be.

Hello all, I am a 31 year old mom of a 4 year old wonderful boy. I have had three previous miscarriages. I am very nervous about this pregnancy but trying to stay positive! Due April 20th

Hi everyone, my name is Debs and I think based on my dates I am due the 26th April. I am so excited have been trying for about 11 months I am 30 and have an 8 year old daughter looking forward to sharing this exciting time with everyone x

Wow this thread has really moved along since this morning lol!
Hi everyone hope you are all doing well x

Hi ladies! I'm due April 27th - just scraping in and hoping I can join :)

This board is hopping :haha:

Welcome and congrats everyone!

I am 41, this is my fifth pregnancy, but one ended in a m/c.

Someone asked about blood tests, yes, the Drs like to do a lot of them. Make sure that everything is going well, no extra anything in the blood that doesn't belong there. It's been awhile since my last one, so I've forgotten what all the blood tests are for. LOL

I have my first m/w appt on the Second. I can't wait!!

Hello everyone, I think I'm due on the 21st of April, waiting for more details by the gyn-obs in the next weeks. First US on the 1st of september (7w + 6)... More details in my signature ;-)

Hey im due 28th April. Im so glad theres another 4 weeker here cause everyone seems to be far ahead !! Would like a buddy to help these weeks go quicker please :)

We have the same due date! And it looks like our LO's our around the same age, my first was born 28th November, was yours around this time?

MrsQ - I can make a siggy for you, not an animated one, though. Let me know if you want me to whip something up!

Glad to see this thread so busy, looks like we'll all have good company. :)

Glad to have a whole thread of ladies due around the same time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->