The Baby Names Thread

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
hi, i noticed a ton of threads asking for advice on baby names and i thought it'd be a good idea to have one thread where we put all the names so everyone can just read down the names in a list. if everyone lists thier favourite boys names and thier favourite girls names we should have a nice long thread and give everyone some ideas. i know that i for one am having a lot of trouble this time, i will list a few that i like. i am having girls and need ideas!

Boys Names
ellis
mason
jackson
louis
micah
kynan
nick/nicholas
david
andrew/andy
jason

Girls Names
phoebe
makayla
christina
marissa
jayleigh
amber
ruby
amelia
lucy
miley
marlee
lavinia

i really hope this thread stays around. maybe we could make it a sticky? :D

My boys

Luke
Harry
Joesph
Callum
Oliver
Zak
Mark

Girls
Erin
Lily
Emily
Rebbeca
Natalie
Rose
Ruby

Thats all i can think of off the top of me head

xx

boys..

Harlie
Milo
Casper

Girls..
Kami
Etienne

thats all I can come up with at the mo! Had no input fro OH whatsoever!

great names so far girls, keep them coming!

Hmmmmm well I had one name and one name only for a girl......

Olivia Grace Wolters!
But..............

Like usual I'm having a boy....hehe

and thinking were going with the name.....

Jack Bradley Wolters

Hi there,

We are naming our little man Blake Ethan Lamberton!!

Until we found out we were on team blue, for a girl we had Halle Jayde Lamberton!!

my girls names are
Charlotte
Freya
Lucy-Alice
Alice
Daisy
Eloise
Amelia
Erin
Isabelle
Niamh
Gemma

Boys (im totally stuck.)
hubby likes Dexter:rolleyes:
I like Marley - still not to sure

Lucas
Max
Toby

Can we ask for input in this thread too then? Because my sister is now 18 weeks and has decided that if the baby is a girl (which she thinks it is) she's naming her Erin, which I suggested and she loves, but she wants a cute middle name and we have nothing. Something a bit modern maybe, surname is Paul so it has to go with that too!

Can we ask for input in this thread too then? Because my sister is now 18 weeks and has decided that if the baby is a girl (which she thinks it is) she's naming her Erin, which I suggested and she loves, but she wants a cute middle name and we have nothing. Something a bit modern maybe, surname is Paul so it has to go with that too!

Erin Grace
Erin Marie
Erin Isabelle

Boys
Ryan
Adam
Joshua
Drew

Girls
Nicole
Gabriella
Danielle
Caitlin

xx

boys:
Oliver
Sebastian
Julian
Gabriel

girls:
Amelia (seems very popular on this thread!)
Vivianne
Isabella
Eden
Luisa
Samone

We're having a girl, calling her, Lucy Eileen Marie (Eileen after my Mum, Marie after OH's Mum)

im not telling my name lmfao

there is a reason for this....

i chose my eldests name many many moons ago, i had it in my head from being in school, when i have a baby, it will be a girl, she will be called bethany, she will have blonde hair and blue eyes, always had that in my head, so i get preggers years later and i told people what she would be named etc
then corrie nicked my name and sarah-lou named her baby it (one month before mine was born and it dont help that im called sarah too lol)

then on my second we had shannon picked, my then oh went out saying about how much he loved the name, his best mate nicked it and named it his daughter who was born a week before ours. we gave ours shannon as a second name because we liked it so she became nicole shannon

on this one i had lucas picked for a boy, from more or less finding out i was pregnant, then bloody hollyoaks nick it for Amys baby im not having a boy but still bugged me lol

so im keeping my girlie name quiet :p

if we had a girl we had, Jessica Grace or Alice Grace picked out,

but i knew it was boy in my head and was calling the baby Jesse for months before we found out haha,
so we have gone with Jesse Travis. for our little boy not too sure about the middle name but OH picked it and we had a deal he could pick middle name if we had a boy so, :)

im not telling my name lmfao

there is a reason for this....

i chose my eldests name many many moons ago, i had it in my head from being in school, when i have a baby, it will be a girl, she will be called bethany, she will have blonde hair and blue eyes, always had that in my head, so i get preggers years later and i told people what she would be named etc
then corrie nicked my name and sarah-lou named her baby it (one month before mine was born and it dont help that im called sarah too lol)

then on my second we had shannon picked, my then oh went out saying about how much he loved the name, his best mate nicked it and named it his daughter who was born a week before ours. we gave ours shannon as a second name because we liked it so she became nicole shannon

on this one i had lucas picked for a boy, from more or less finding out i was pregnant, then bloody hollyoaks nick it for Amys baby im not having a boy but still bugged me lol

so im keeping my girlie name quiet :p

I havent told a couple of people i no who are pregnant before me incaser they still my name for my one either, i soscared of this happening!! xxx

Here are mine - most people I speak to seem to hate quite a few of the boys ones!

Arthur
Digory
Edward
Edwin
George
Harry
Henry
Herbert
Samuel
Sebastian
William

And the girls (hopefully a bit more normal...)

Alice
Beatrice
Eleanor
Elsa
Emilia
Isabelle
Molly
Matilda
Martha
Nancy

We're having a girl and are set with her name so far but here is the list we had:

Girls

Poppy - This is our choice so far
Megan
Isabelle
Eveln - Evie
Lola
Madison
Lois
Matilda
Daisy
Olivia

Boys

Fintan
Finlay
Harry
Noah
Thomas
Callum
Oliver
Leo
Joseph

We never did settle on a boys name we both liked - must have known she was a girl! x x x

On this subject - anyone think of a nice middle name to go with Poppy? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->