The Bachelor - US & Canada

I absolutely LOVE spoilers! I'm going to watch it anyway and it's always fun to see if they were right or not. Sometimes they are....sometimes they're not.

WTTMommy, your spoiler indicated the person that they talked about in the preview who had to leave because they did something they shouldn't. That person isn't who Jake said it was. Check out my spoiler below.... :)

Jake said the girl who cheated on him with a producer was Rozlyn! Hard to believe, eh? Read the article here.
Episode #2 tomorrow night! Yay! :happydance:

I can't wait till tomorrow too!!! :dance:

Oh and Jessa re: your spoiler:
Rozlyn does leave due to a "relationship" with a producer. Ali leaves in the middle of the show due to work reasons :(. Apparently when they showed Jake slamming the limo door and saying something like "She said she cares about me and she leaves me..." he's talking about Ali... I don't think he gets emotionally attached to Rozlyn.

Though I did read that Rozlyn's departure has nothing to do with an affair and that ABC is trying to cover up the fact that they wouldn't allow her to see her son during taping and she threatened to leave. Then when they found out she had feelings for a producer and vice versa, they used that against her. :shrug:

I hope I understood all of that correctly. There was so much in the spoilers and still so many girls... confusing and conflicting information everywhere!

I'm watching it right now and the girls are getting all ready for the photo shoot...Rozlyn just said "he's so cute, I kinda want to bite him" who says that? lol creeepppyyy

Ok, did anyone hear the recent commercial? Just in case; I don't want to make anyone mad, so I'll put a spoiler tag on it.

The commercial shows Tenley crying to Jake and then says, "I'm pregnant." Is she joking? Is she punking him? Is she serious? Anyone heard anything about this?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->