THE BACHELORETTE!!!! Who's watching!!??

That makes me sad, that means I'll have to wait til tomorrow to watch.

ahhh it was Justin!!! should have known...he was one of my prime suspects! glad he's gone though he was beginning to annoy me.
I'm not loving frank. i know some girls are rooting for him, but he has a little bit of a crazy/possessive look in his eyes......
I'm curious to what the hold-up is going to be at the cocktail party!!! guess i'll have to keep watching ;)

They showed in the previews of the next couple episodes that Frank breaks her heart. You could kind of see it coming because he was just too obsessive and crazy about her so soon.

What always boggles my mind on these shows is that you never see any of the contestants say, "You know what? I don't really like you and won't accept that rose". I mean, everyone can't like the person that they chose to be the Bachelor or Bachelorette, can they? Seems odd to me. :shrug:

I think the reason that they don't decline the rose is because when most of the people feel they shouldn't be there or whatever they just walk off the show. They don't get to the rose ceremony.

I'm happy with the way the episode went though. Very glad.

My favorite is Chris I think he's awesome and I hope she picks him and my second favorite is Kirk. They are both so sweet.

they probably are into the competitive part of it too...

I still like Roberto, he's so cute!!! next fav would be kirk then chris....not a big fan of frank (looks like he's gone anyway!) or ty

Yeah we all know how men are with competition especially with one another over a woman.

Omg the stuff with Vienna and Jake last week was ridiculous!! What do you ladies think of it???? As far as Ali goes her dates were pretty cool. I even felt awkward with her 2 on 1 with Frank and Ty...wow!

The two on one was definitely awkward!!! I'm glad I never have to do that haha

The Jake and Vienna thing was so stupid. So was the thing with the old bachelor when he dumped that Melissa girl on live tv. The things people do for money!!!!

Yup exactly!!! We will never know what really happened so I don't see a reason to take time away from Ali's journey to watch them fight.

What did you guys think of this Monday's episode???

Is this Monday the last one or is it the week after???

This Monday she narrows it down to 2. Next Monday is The Men Tell All episode. The following Monday after that is the finale. :D

Woot still got 3 weeks left! Sweet!!!

Were you surprised by who she sent home?

I think his dad creeped her out haha plus she's always seemed to be wary of kirk since he's never been in a real relationship....i wasn't surprised
Is this monday going to be the "frank screws her over" episode?? haha

Yeah I wasn't surprised either. I am just happy Chris is still in the running. I want her to pick him so badly. I won't be upset though if she picks Roberto though.

Yeah I think that airs this week.

I really want her to pick roberto!!! but I wouldn't be sad if she picks Chris....haha
I think that if she picks Chris then Roberto will be the next bachelor so that would make me happy!!!

LOL that's very possible!! It might happen the other way around as well.

If she doesn't pick Chris, I doubt he would be the next bachelor. He's too shy. I'm surprised he hasn't found a fantastic woman in real life by now. He just seems so perfect and sweet.

Agreed...I don't think Chris would make a good bachelor....

Well really Jake didn't either but look where he ended up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->