THE BACHELORETTE!!!! Who's watching!!??

I thought so.

I'm so excited for tomorrow night to see what happens with Ali and Frank!!!

I think they drew out the whole Frank thing wayyyy too long...
you could tell that he was totally loving being the centre of attention!!
I'm actually starting to root for Chris now over Roberto...I still love ROberto but I think Chris is a better match for her. Roberto would be a good Bachelor!!!!

I had to PVR it tonight because we had friends over and ended up watching a movie. I already know what happens (thanks to Reality Steve! haha), but I still like to watch. I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

I'm definitely still rooting for Chris over Roberto =P Always have been.

As far as Frank, yeah it totally took up more time than it should have and he was loving that.

I'm so glad there's a thread for this show!! Haha!!

I COMPLETELY agree with you ladies, the Frank thing went on for too long, way more then necessary, especially at the beginning when he met up with his ex girlfriend, that took FOREVER! I don't think she's going to choose anyone, imo. But if she does, I think she'll choose Roberto, although I looooove Chris he's by far my fave :)

Why do you think she won't choose anyone??
If i were her I would pick ROberto!! Except he was really sweaty in that last episode :haha:

He was definitely sweaty! Gross! I read Ali's blog on People.com and it said that Roberto had a towel that he carried with him everywhere to wipe sweat away. Yuck! :haha:

It will be interesting to see what happens. I like Chris better than Roberto though.

I've been rooting on Chris for a long time I'm really hoping she picks him they make a very sweet couple!!!

Why do you think she won't choose anyone??
If i were her I would pick ROberto!! Except he was really sweaty in that last episode :haha:

I'm not sure! I think she realllllllllly liked Frank. But she looks like she hits it off really well w/ Roberto, but you never know! I'm thinking Roberto or no one, haha more leaning towards noone but I'm ALWAYS wrong when I do these guessing games lol.

Hahah he was I totally noticed that hahaah! He'sss soooo HOT though! aaaaaaaahhhh she's so lucky :p

Just finished watching "The Men Tell All". Not much happened, eh? It'll be interesting to see what you guys have to say after the finale next week. I already know what happens due to my obsession with Reality Steve, but that's okay.

Speaking of Reality Steve, there's a Bachelor special coming up soon that he mentioned on his blog that I thought you guys might be interested in watching. It's called "The Bachelor: Then & Now". It airs on July 28th (2 days from now!) at 10pm Eastern time on E! channel. He said they interviewed him for the show and that they're going to go through all 14 seasons and talk about memorable people, etc. Thought I'd pass it along. :)

ya nothing ground-breaking on the "men tell all" show.
I can't wait to find out who wins...i like them both!!!

Oh that Bachelor episode sounds interesting. I'll have to watch (finally got cable whoo!!)

Anyway yeah the "Men Tell All" was kind of boring and really for all they did they could've made it a one hour special instead of 2 hours.

They could have, but then they wouldn't have been able to have 20 million commercial breaks :haha:

I think she will choose neither. :( I love Chris, and Roberto is SEXY SCHMEXY!! Not really an Ali fan though anyways.

So, remember how I said I know what happens? Well, Reality Steve changed his prediction TODAY. I guess I still know what happens, but it's not what I thought it was all along. Craziness! Something definitely happens that has never happened before though -- she picks BOTH and they all live happily ever after! Just kidding! :haha: Can you imagine?

T - 35 minutes until it starts!

woohoo!! can't wait!! My sisters-in-law are coming over to watch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->