THE BACHELORETTE!!!! Who's watching!!??

Hey!!!

I cant wait to see who she chooses. Im pretty sure its going to be Roberto...although I think I personally prefer Chris.... I feel like theres something about Roberto I dont quite trust....he sure is HOT though!!!!

24 mins to go! :happydance: lol

I think the exact opposite!! haha I prefer ROberto, but I think she's going to pick Chris....I guess we'll just wait and see!!!
Jessa I wonder what the "shocking" thing is supposed to be...I watched a preview...hmmmm I'm predicting that whoever she picks rejects her so she moves on to the next one? haha :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I know what the "shocking" thing is, but who knows if Reality Steve is right now or not. He was right on everything else though, including where all the dates took place and the order that people got voted off in. We'll have to see what happens. I don't want to ruin it for you! :D

Wouldn't it be awful if you had to miss it because you went into labour? Do you have it set to tape, just in case? :haha:

haha I didn't go into labour!!! so no worries.
I love that she chose Roberto, he was my pick all along, however I'm disappointed that we won't get Roberto as the next bachelor...
It wasn't a very crazy finale...they were definitely playing it up more than necessary, but it was good. Just watching the "after the final rose".......it's pretty lame, I hate how they keep showing clips from the show we just watched!!

You made it through the Bachelorette...now lets see if you get through the night! Your little girl is prob ULTRA ready to meet her mommy!! YAY!!! :happydance:

As 4 the show... (lol) I knew she was gonna pick Roberto!! lol I loved her dress by the way....soo pretty!

I liked that she didn't make Chris go through the motions the following day. I thought that was very thoughtful of her and it looks like he really appreciated it.

I can't believe how much Roberto sweats! It's a good thing that they don't live in Tahiti all year round because he'd be a wreck! :haha:

So, who's watching the Bachelor Pad? I'm going to since I have nothing to do but lie around waiting for babies. :D

I'll probably watch it too :haha: although I won't be proud of it!!! haha

Yes Roberto does sweat...I think it was kind of cruel they made him walk up all those steps in a suit to get to Ali

It was a good finale. I am glad she didn't put Chris through everything the next day and did what she had to do privately. That was very awesome of her. I knew she would pick Roberto too but toward the end listening to him talk I thought he wasn't going to propose. They are a cute couple and I hope they make it because a lot of them don't anymore.

I'll be watching The Bachelor Pad for sure. We should start a thread for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->