The Bad Mothers (Guilt Free) Confessional Thread

We gave my 6 and 5 year old tablets for Christmas. Im feeling terrible with this pregnancy. They may have been aloud on them way more than they should be lol.

DO NOT.... I REPEAT DO NOT!!! Click on the link that laura19 posted. It is a virus. She posted this crap on my thread too. Luckily I am technologically savvy and my DH also verified. Do not, under any circumstances, click on that link.

I am not the most organized mum so I often forget where I place baby stuff. Sometimes, I forget where her bottle is...where her pacifier is.. You get the picture. So, whenever I go out with my baby, I ask mum to pack a very large nappy bag for me. She usually puts everything there, neat and organized. When I do it myself, I just stuff everything there. The nappies with the milk, baby powder and all.

DO NOT.... I REPEAT DO NOT!!! Click on the link that laura19 posted. It is a virus. She posted this crap on my thread too. Luckily I am technologically savvy and my DH also verified. Do not, under any circumstances, click on that link.

Whoa! Thank you for the heads up! :D

I don't think you should be using the word "BAD". It does have a negative connotation to it, but I don't there is such thing as "bad" as it is all relative and depends on the life experiences of the person.

My 4yo was playing under my bed and found a bottle of formula that was at least 2 weeks old! :sick:

Also my 8 month old crawled off the bed while I was asleep the other week. OH brought her in at 5am and i was awake, but mustve dozed off and I didn't realise OH had got up. Bad mummy.

Emma has fallen off my bed 3 times, and my grandmas bed twice (in one visit)!

I pinched Emma's skin in the chest clip of her carseat today :-(

I had a freak out this morning because I was just so tired. I told my husband I hate being a mum. I don't!! I love it. Being tired all the time is so hard.

I was pulling Brooklynn out of her bouncer and didn't realize one of the clips was stuck under her arm pit. She screamed bloody murder ... just once and then she was done. It was all smiles afterward.

My parents have this little fat dog named moochy. He gets jealous of the attention Brooklynn gets because my mom watches her while I'm at work. Well I guess he was sitting next her while she was laying on the floor. My mom grabbed one of his toys to play with him and he got more excited than anticipated and jumped on Brooklynn's leg. She only had a little scratch but my mom felt really bad.

I hear you autumnal. Sometimes I just want to blurt out "I regret having children!!" but of course I really don't, it's just the exhaustion talking. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->