The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

What does pregnant feel like?
Do you feel anything yet?
Any morning sickness?
This is so exciting!!!
When will everyone go for the it first scans? Don't forget to take pics!

Its weird, I feel like I am but sometimes I kind of forget too! Then I am in shock because I am all over again!

So far, heartburn, seriously elevated b@@bs, like I wouldn't need to wear a bra they are so up there (I never had much before now!), lots of womb twinges that come and go, lots of things smell a bit odd - more intense than before!

No sickness as such but get little waves of serious tiredness!

First scan won't be until about 12 weeks - not that I have even booked a drs appointment yet! :)

Ruth2307 congratulations too!!!!! It's nice too that you have added your age, gives us all some hope :)

What does pregnant feel like?
Do you feel anything yet?
Any morning sickness?
This is so exciting!!!
When will everyone go for the it first scans? Don't forget to take pics!

Well tbh, like storm and Ruth have said not altogther different really.
I haven't suffered with and sickness yet, just lots of burping, esp after meals:haha: boobies don't feel/look any different, which is a blessing as I am already a DD so don't want them getting any bigger just yet! I am yawning a lot but haven't felt the need to lay down.
I think the most exciting thing is being excited - does that make sense?
I bought my 1st baby magazine today:baby: so will sit and have a read later.
I don't see my doctor until 9th May, couldn't manage to get in sooner. I am guessing scan wouldn't be until approx 12 weeks anyway.
Will keep you all posted.
So nice to still be with the 35+ lovelies!!:kiss:

Just got back from seeing Dr. She is very happy for me and confirmed that I am 4weeks+1/40 (I didn't even know what that meant until she explained it to me. :dohh::blush:) She is amazed because of my blocked tube AND PCOS that I managed to get pregnant naturally!

She told me to start taking Folic Acid straight away (Don't get stressed :haha: :haha::haha: - funny woman) and don't do anything strenuous so no heavy lifting and no long walks. No antihistamines and only paracetamol if for any reason I need to take pain relief. The womb twinges are perfectly normal. Go straight to A&E if there's any bleeding. Apart from that 'relax and enjoy it'.

My MW's appt is on 25th May at 8 weeks and then I can have my first scan 2 weeks later. xweeks+y/40, Midwife, scan - this is all too weird. A whole new lingo! I am typing all of this as if I'm referring to someone else. Still can't believe it's me. :cloud9:

I live in a tiny town and the GP's surgery is in the neighbouring village so everyone knows me and you should have seen the receptionists when I told them as they all know how hard I've been trying. They've all seen my scan, blood and any other test results and so have been willing me to get pregnant for ages.

Just got back from seeing Dr. She is very happy for me and confirmed that I am 4weeks+1/40 (I didn't even know what that meant until she explained it to me. :dohh::blush:) She is amazed because of my blocked tube AND PCOS that I managed to get pregnant naturally!

She told me to start taking Folic Acid straight away (Don't get stressed :haha: :haha::haha: - funny woman) and don't do anything strenuous so no heavy lifting and no long walks. No antihistamines and only paracetamol if for any reason I need to take pain relief. The womb twinges are perfectly normal. Go straight to A&E if there's any bleeding. Apart from that 'relax and enjoy it'.

My MW's appt is on 25th May at 8 weeks and then I can have my first scan 2 weeks later. xweeks+y/40, Midwife, scan - this is all too weird. A whole new lingo! I am typing all of this as if I'm referring to someone else. Still can't believe it's me. :cloud9:

I live in a tiny town and the GP's surgery is in the neighbouring village so everyone knows me and you should have seen the receptionists when I told them as they all know how hard I've been trying. They've all seen my scan, blood and any other test results and so have been willing me to get pregnant for ages.

Yay!!!! go Ruth, go Ruth :happydance::happydance:
Lovely news!
xxx

I'm still so excited about your news Ruth!:flower: I told my dh when he came home from work! He knows that I go on BabynBump. He wanted me to say congratulations to you. :hugs::hugs:

I'm still so excited about your news Ruth!:flower: I told my dh when he came home from work! He knows that I go on BabynBump. He wanted me to say congratulations to you. :hugs::hugs:

Awww you're just too sweet :hugs:. Thank you so much!! xxxx

congratulations to all the BFPs!

I would love it when people post their BFP that they mention:

1. age
2. how long they have been TTC
3. when they BDd around ovulation
4. any problems/conditions/fertility help they have had

although I guess this would have to be listed in the first post for anyone to see it :dohh::haha:

Such a lovely story Ruth and u so deserve your happy ending,take it easy and enjoy,:hugs::hugs:

Likewise...I'm still having visions of you attempting to spike your DH's coffee...
:rofl:

And 5. What position they DTD in.....:rofl: JK

hahaaaa so true! someone mentioned to me to try the man from behind method this month and so I did...twice :blush: I hear theres loads of BFPs created that way :thumbup:

WOW! Congrats Storm, Ruth and Clairy! Way to get this thread started!!!!

I just noticed this.. Congrats to our new preggo ladies:happydance:

Great Idea Sarah, it would be interesting to know ages and how long they have been TTC:thumbup:

Here's my :bfp::bfp::bfp: Too!!!

Ok here it goes -
1. Just turned 38 last week - MY :bfp: was a birthday present I think!!! :happydance:
2. TTC since mid-2009
3. Not really sure about OV and BD - I got prego right after a MC (slightly unplanned, as my doctor told us to wait a month)
4. Problems: 2 MC - Dec 2010 (D&C) and March 2011 (natural)

I am feeling a wave of exhaustion and some twinges here and there but fairly mild symptoms this time around which I hope is OK. I have my first appt with the doctor on May 12th and I will be about 8 weeks.

Yay BeachChica! :wohoo:
Wow...Almost 2 years of trying...quite a birthday present... :cake: :crib:

Here's my :bfp::bfp::bfp: Too!!!

Ok here it goes -
1. Just turned 38 last week - MY :bfp: was a birthday present I think!!! :happydance:
2. TTC since mid-2009
3. Not really sure about OV and BD - I got prego right after a MC (slightly unplanned, as my doctor told us to wait a month)
4. Problems: 2 MC - Dec 2010 (D&C) and March 2011 (natural)

I am feeling a wave of exhaustion and some twinges here and there but fairly mild symptoms this time around which I hope is OK. I have my first appt with the doctor on May 12th and I will be about 8 weeks.

Congratulations :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->