The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Beachchica ,congrats,wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy,:hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies - here are my details - I'm 35 1/2, managed to get a :bfp: on the 4th cycle. Pregnacare preconception vitamins for me and wellman vitamins for him. I used a CBFM for the first time (before that was using OPK), got a high on CD11, 12 & 13, peak on 14 and 15. DTD CD10, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 17. Good old MP and pillow under the bum for 20 mins after!

*EDIT* forgot to say I've been taking folic acid for 7 months

Congratulations Storm1jet2, Claireyb1, Ruth2307 and BeachChica!!! 4 BFP's what a great start to this thread!

Here's my :bfp::bfp::bfp: Too!!!

Ok here it goes -
1. Just turned 38 last week - MY :bfp: was a birthday present I think!!! :happydance:
2. TTC since mid-2009
3. Not really sure about OV and BD - I got prego right after a MC (slightly unplanned, as my doctor told us to wait a month)
4. Problems: 2 MC - Dec 2010 (D&C) and March 2011 (natural)

I am feeling a wave of exhaustion and some twinges here and there but fairly mild symptoms this time around which I hope is OK. I have my first appt with the doctor on May 12th and I will be about 8 weeks.

Wow, big congrats BeachChica!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Well, here is my run down.
I'm 37 and 4 - nearly 5 months old. DF just about to turn 39.
This was my 4th cycle TTC. Came of BC in October '10
Have been taking folic acid since sept '10 and have been taking vit b complex whilst ttc and also using evening primrose oil from af to ov.
Used preseed at my fertile times.
Had one month doing fertility reflexology (sucessful BFP month)
As for BD position??? not sure I can remember LOL.
:hugs::hugs:

Well, here is my run down.
I'm 37 and 4 - nearly 5 months old. DF just about to turn 39.
This was my 4th cycle TTC. Came of BC in October '10
Have been taking folic acid since sept '10 and have been taking vit b complex whilst ttc and also using evening primrose oil from af to ov.
Used preseed at my fertile times.
Had one month doing fertility reflexology (sucessful BFP month)
As for BD position??? not sure I can remember LOL.
:hugs::hugs:

The last line made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Ok here it goes -
1. Just turned 38 last week - MY :bfp: was a birthday present I think!!! :happydance:
2. TTC since mid-2009
3. Not really sure about OV and BD - I got prego right after a MC (slightly unplanned, as my doctor told us to wait a month)

I am feeling a wave of exhaustion and some twinges here and there but fairly mild symptoms this time around which I hope is OK. I have my first appt with the doctor on May 12th and I will be about 8 weeks.

Congratulations BeachChica! I love to hear the positive stories!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.:baby: I will be turning 38 in June, so your story gives me hope!:hugs::hugs:

Ok here it goes -
2. TTC since mid-2009

:happydance: Wishing you a H&H nine months :happydance:

Yay, love this thread, thanks Wobbles and mods!!!!
Congrats to our 4 pregnant ladies!!!
I'm hoping to actually start ovulating soon, as we need to conceive by July/Sept at the latest for various life reasons. AND I'm turning 38 June 7th. Sigh. I feel old now :-(
Edit: forgot to mention I'm still nursing my daughter who will be 11 months old on Monday, probably (hopefully) why I'm not O'ing yet...

First I'd like to say congrats to all the new moms to be and have healthy and happy 9 months. This is a great thread and I love reading all these great stories. Look forward to seeing more BFPs here and hope to post my BFP here someday.

Congratulations & big hugs to the first four pregnant ladies :) looking forward to hearing about many more! Thanks also for posting the details ;-) great thread. Im off to check out fertility reflexology xx

Congratulations & big hugs to the first four pregnant ladies :) looking forward to hearing about many more! Thanks also for posting the details ;-) great thread. Im off to check out fertility reflexology xx

Well worth a go and I certainly think it helped me!!
x

Thanks Claire,I feel great,:hugs:Just had a few down days but am fine now ,planning for my next cycle,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Claire,I feel great,:hugs:Just had a few down days but am fine now ,planning for my next cycle,:hugs::hugs:

Glad to hear it hun! keep us all posted as to how you get on this month. That goes for all you other ladies too.
xxx:kiss:

Hooray for all the BFPs here!!! Wow so exciting! I just came on via cell to check up on everyone so forgive me if I don't personalize and keep it short. Will come check again when I get back home on Tuesday....hope to see more BFPs by then ;-)

I am loving this thread!
Congratulations Storm1jet2, Claireyb1, Ruth2307 and BeachChica!!
wishing you all a H&H 9mths
The details are just what I was thinking I needed to know too - cool

You have all given me more hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back