The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks Mrskg, I know I won't be with him if he keeps going like this as hard as it is. It's just seeing if he gets better now.
Im glad you've found the right one now hunny :flower: And yes, they certainly can all be arses!
Definitely stay away from the digi's! They are very unreliable, I've heard women getting different results with the same pee :wacko:
Your pregnant hun stop testing!! :happydance: xx

Is there a reason digi's are bad? That's all I've used (Clear Blue Digital without the fancy week estimation) and so far they seem to have been accurate for me (neg the first month until 17 dpo and then pod after that through the day I started the miscarry and my HCG was 25, then neg when I tested later that week; neg the last two cycles). Now I wonder if I need to go get different tests after I finish off my current box?

I think it's the conception indicator that isn't reliable kate, I believe the simple ones are ok, but can still be unreliable with negatives xx

digis are 50miu so no good for early testing x

1-2 is 50-200 miu
2-3 is 200-2000 miu
3+ is 2000+

from what ive been reading the weeks can be a bit balmy can even be different when doing 2 in the same pee x personally i think its shocking the amount of stress they cause when they are wrong x

Good to know!

I've been wanting to get some cheapy strips off the internet, but everywhere I look there are some bad reviews. I looked for Wondo (I think that was the name?) on Amazon since I saw pots of people using them on the FF gallery, but the reviews said that they were giving false positives or that the ones they got were actually a different brand. Does anyone have a good brand/source for cheapy tests? Since this is going to takr a while I'd like to cut the costs a bit (and save the good tests for if I think I might have a positive), but not if it means they are way too unreliable.

Hmmm, that's weird because my digi definitly gave me a positive right after I got back from the doctor when I started to miscarry (so not even fmu) and I know that my blood HCG was 25.

thats the info on clearblue ??thats makes me feel better knowing they can pick up lower levels an you are proof of that cause i was assuming my levels had to be over 50 when i tested first time so even if the 1-2 was right yest i could still be ok if i have slow rising hcg dont know if any of that made sense lol but i have an hcg table an it says for 5 weeks average is between 180-7400

theres cheap ones on ebay 10 for £5 they have cerise pink lids they are really sensitive an better than ic's i think x

:bfn: and :witch: yesterday so I’m out for May. :sad2: On to cycle #4…already on day 2 so that’s good.

samj, I'm glad you found the heartbeat, but am so sorry to hear about your OH. Men can be such idiots can't they??? They just don't get it sometimes.

jess, I'm also sorry you're going through the same thing :( how OH is treating you is not right or acceptable and you and LO deserve better! but I know that's a hard choice to make that can't be made in anger... hope you do whatever is best for you :hugs:

ttcbabyisom, BBT charting can be such a pain in the arse... it can give you such hope and then ruin it a few days later. if this is only your first month charting I wouldn't worry about your chart, you'll see a pattern after a few months. FX'd you're wrong about this cycle!!

hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Yes, charting can for sure be a pain but fun at the same time. Neat to see how the body changes during the cycle. I just want so bad for it to work in my favor here soon. On to cycle #4. We shall see.

Wow, I was just looking at the little timeline things in my sig and realized it's only been two and a half months since the miscarriage. It seems like so much longer.

I just can't wait for AF to come so that we can move onto June. I feel like I'm more hopeful and relaxed before O; in the two week wait I just feel deflated and want the month to be over.

that's exactly how i feel before O and during the 2ww...ugh...hang in there!!! :hugs:

Congrats Leinzlove!! H&H 9 months!!

Danceroi - they look the same to me :thumbup:

Kate & girlin - FX for you both!

jess and samj - that really sux about your OHs :( I know it's probably scary to think about being single moms, but I have 2 friends that have done it and they and their LOs are soooo much happier

carebear, are you getting excited? You're about to test! FX'd!

scan not till 9 weeks :wacko: should be used to all the waiting by now lol but it doesnt get any easier xxx

sometimes we can make things so hard for ourselves by doing things we don`t need to do, good luck with your scan, keeping everything crossed for you.

I know what you mean about all the waiting, i have had five pregnancies now and the waiting is terrible.:flower:

About to enter TWW club so more waiting now.

My DH and I have been together for ever!!! I was 17 when I met him and he was 19 - I will be 41 in August, when we will have been married for 15 years. In October we will have been together for 24 years!!!!!!

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations! Good luck in your next TWW...FX'd for you!!!

Good to know!

I've been wanting to get some cheapy strips off the internet, but everywhere I look there are some bad reviews. I looked for Wondo (I think that was the name?) on Amazon since I saw pots of people using them on the FF gallery, but the reviews said that they were giving false positives or that the ones they got were actually a different brand. Does anyone have a good brand/source for cheapy tests? Since this is going to takr a while I'd like to cut the costs a bit (and save the good tests for if I think I might have a positive), but not if it means they are way too unreliable.

Do you have access to a Dollar Store?? I tried those for the first time with my BFP cycle, and I got a no guessing 2nd line @ 11DPO.

Kate, I used the Wondfo tests from Amazon and they worked wonderfully for me. There was just one bad batch that was giving false positives and they don't send those out anymore. I definitely didn't have a line until I was preggo, and even the evap I "thought" I got was a positive.

TBH, I got two positive tests and emailed the company to ask if my batch number was bad because I didn't believe it. Then I saw the line on the FRER :)

Hey ladies....long time!
Great to hear all the good news.

So, who else is waiting to test?
AF is due next weekend, so I think I will POAS end of May :fx:

Sam - yaaay for finding it!!! :D xx

Stephanie - yeah first time lol :) Wasn't too pleasant so my heart goes out to you for you having it everyday up until 16 weeks!! That would of done me in!
Ahh bless, that is very scary!! You'll be ok though :hugs: You'll be meeting your daughter in about 5 weeks yaaay :happydance: xx

hey!! sorry havent been on here for a little while, it was my birthday :happydance: and oh has been in hospital a couple of times due to gallstones but he is finally getting his operation in less then 2 weeks so all is good!!, yea sickness for that long was horrid but i never thought i would admit this but id rather have sickness then back ache 24/7 lol. I know.... i cant believe this pregnancy will be over in 5 weeks :wacko: Im giving her an eviction notice when im full term, i have to admit, its been the longest 8/9 months of my life!!!, I will defo keep you all updated!!! i packed my hospital bag yesterday, i was doing it for hours and hours!! never thought i would need so much lol

Im sorry to read you and oh was having a bad time and im glad you have resorted it now :hugs: men can be such pricks when they want to be, i should know, my oh is horrible when he wants to be, a real bully, but then when hes loving and caring, he is adorable. Its like a split personality:shrug:.

I cant believe your nearly 20 weeks, half way through!!!! and you will be finding out what your having!!, i cant wait for the scan piccies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->