The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kmae - Let's hope O on Mother's Day gives you the extra sureness of becoming a mother this cycle :D
Yes we should be, getting excited.
Although Im debating whether to stay with OH anymore so circumstances may change xx

Amazing. I'm still smiling and that was 12 hours ago.

Kmae, hopefully the mother's day O'ing is a good omen for you! I don't envy you being in the tww, always the worst :flower:

GL kate! Your temps will probably go up like that, that's what happened to me. The one hormone (progesterone I think?) makes that happen. Don't worry :)

jess, I'm in the same boat with OH. Not getting along at all and it's causing me so much stress. Ugh.

Sam - It's tough isn't it. Are you actually considering leaving him? xx

I'm not sure what to do right now. All we have done is fight since I found out I was pregnant and he is being an ass, for lack of better words. Last Friday I came home from work to him screaming at me about the house not being clean enough and the laundry not being done (the two whole loads there were, one of which was mine). So apart from being utterly exhausted from work (I'm a CNA, it's a physical job) I had to clean the house top to bottom and do the laundry. It's "expected" of me to clean the entire house, do ALL the laundry, cook, and do dishes. This is 2012, not 1942. I'm just not sure I can live like this the rest of my life.

He never used to be such an ass, but we have gotten into it plenty of times about the housework.

Oh hunny :hugs: Have you tried sitting down and talking with him?
Sorry he's being an ass. My OH's being the same. He isn't 'him' anymore. I feel Im at breaking point, and so close to saying the words 'I don't want to be with you no more'. I feel like Im with im for the baby at the moment xx

I can't talk to him. He just flips out and gets all defensive, so instead we just scream at each other. Real healthy, huh?

I kinda feel that way about mine too. It's like a flip got switched and he's just a prick all of a sudden. And he's taken to yelling at me for sleeping too much, uhh... I'm pregnant? Excuse me that my body is working 10x harder then yours is all day and I just want to sit around right now.

I don't want to be stuck with a man just because I have a baby with him. I want to be stuck with a man because I'm in love with him and can't imagine my life without him. It's a tough situation. :flower:

I'm sorry you're both having OH problems, that definitely doesn't make the pregnancy any easier. :hugs:

Same!! He shouts at me too. I tell him not to as the baby can hear him, and he doesn't care. Carries on shouting. He even spat at the door a few weeks ago, and he gets aggresive too. I don't want to be a single mother - but is it fair to stay with someone making me unhappy for our child? I don't know what's right xx

Oh hunny :hugs: Have you tried sitting down and talking with him?
Sorry he's being an ass. My OH's being the same. He isn't 'him' anymore. I feel Im at breaking point, and so close to saying the words 'I don't want to be with you no more'. I feel like Im with im for the baby at the moment xx

I can't talk to him. He just flips out and gets all defensive, so instead we just scream at each other. Real healthy, huh?

I kinda feel that way about mine too. It's like a flip got switched and he's just a prick all of a sudden. And he's taken to yelling at me for sleeping too much, uhh... I'm pregnant? Excuse me that my body is working 10x harder then yours is all day and I just want to sit around right now.

I don't want to be stuck with a man just because I have a baby with him. I want to be stuck with a man because I'm in love with him and can't imagine my life without him. It's a tough situation. :flower:

Ugh, i'm so sorry for both of you girls regarding the OH. This sucks! I can't imagine my guy not being there for me right now and i'm not even pregnant yet. You two should NOT have to deal with that kind of treatment. Ugh...just sucks and i'm so sorry. Hang in there!!! :hugs:

I hate fake symptoms. I'm super hungry and I haven't been sleeping well (tossing and turning, waking up during the night/really early) the last couple days, but I'm only 5 dpo so I know they are all fake, lol. :rofl: I think the only symptom I'll trust would be waking up every morning and (TMI, I know) having really loose BMs. That's the only symptom I had while pregnant that I haven't even had before with PMS or AF.

Jess, I don't think it's fair to you OR baby to stay with a man you're unhappy with. Baby is going to be able to sense that you are unhappy, will be able to hear you fight, and sometimes the anger you have towards OH comes out on baby. If you truly think you will be happier as a single mom, and can't work it out with OH I think you're better off leaving. This is the same advice my bestie gave me, as she is miserable with her husband also and doesn't want the same thing to happen to me. Lucky for me I'm not married yet.

samj, I'm glad you found the heartbeat, but am so sorry to hear about your OH. Men can be such idiots can't they??? They just don't get it sometimes.

jess, I'm also sorry you're going through the same thing :( how OH is treating you is not right or acceptable and you and LO deserve better! but I know that's a hard choice to make that can't be made in anger... hope you do whatever is best for you :hugs:

ttcbabyisom, BBT charting can be such a pain in the arse... it can give you such hope and then ruin it a few days later. if this is only your first month charting I wouldn't worry about your chart, you'll see a pattern after a few months. FX'd you're wrong about this cycle!!

hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Wow, I was just looking at the little timeline things in my sig and realized it's only been two and a half months since the miscarriage. It seems like so much longer.

I just can't wait for AF to come so that we can move onto June. I feel like I'm more hopeful and relaxed before O; in the two week wait I just feel deflated and want the month to be over.

Your chart looks good kate. You definitely covered your fertile period :thumbup:

Your chart looks good kate. You definitely covered your fertile period :thumbup:

Lol, that we did. :blush: March we didn't do very well since the hubbie was sick, April it kind of felt like a chore (and we ended up doing self insemination most of the nights), but May felt a lot better and was a lot more fun (like it was in February). I'm hoping that's a good sign for the coming months! :)

I MC on March 6, I was due Oct, 6. I'm pg again, got my BFP tonight, due Jan 26.

EWCM today. Never get it this early. Hope I'm gearing up for a nice early ov :) OPK was fairly dark too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->