The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm a little concerned; if I add back in my really high temp (on CD11) to my FF chart, it changes my O to CD18. I'm really hoping that I was on schedule by the calendar plus my one positive OPK was right. :nope:

I'm a little concerned; if I add back in my really high temp (on CD11) to my FF chart, it changes my O to CD18. I'm really hoping that I was on schedule by the calendar plus my one positive OPK was right. :nope:

Hi, I have also been worried about my OV - i thought i should have ov`d a couple of days ago but nothing - however i have done OPK test today and i have changed my avatar to show it - do these lines look the same to everyone?

P.s - My EDD was 15.6.12 - just over 4 weeks time - my other 3 have all been early - So i was expecting baby to be born in about 2 weeks time

Congrats Leinzlove!! H&H 9 months!!

Danceroi - they look the same to me :thumbup:

Kate & girlin - FX for you both!

jess and samj - that really sux about your OHs :( I know it's probably scary to think about being single moms, but I have 2 friends that have done it and they and their LOs are soooo much happier

I was a single mom for 9 of my daughter's 10 years. Her 10th year my DH was around. :happydance: it's hard but the benifits are well worth the difficulties :thumbup:

kategirl - f'xd there not fake symptoms and they are real :D xx

Thanks girlies, after yesterday chatting to you girls - I had a serious think.
OH actually realised something was on my mind and came over to me and gave me a hug. After how cold and horrible he's been to me the past few weeks it hit me hard, and I just burst out crying into his arms - I've wanted a bit of care shown for so long.
He sat down next to me and kept asking what was wrong, I couldn't tell him.
I suddenly felt so guilty for even thinking to leave him :nope: But he started asking is it us? And do I love him? I said I love him but I just don't know whether I want to be with him anymore... and then he started crying :cry:
We had a long talk (actually talking!) and I he seemed to realise how much of a dick he's been and apologised. We talked over a lot of stuff and it all seems to be ok :) I just pray it stays that way. Thanks for helping me though girls, I'm glad I finally got it off of my chest xx

Woohoo for being a mango Lomelly - how are you feeling? Your so lucky you only have 7 days until your scan! 13 for me :/ xx

Congrats Leinzlove!! H&H sticky 9 months :D xx

Aww jess, so glad you got to work some things out. Hopefully it stays good now :)

Thanks sam. The staying good part is what I doubt. I've told him before how I feel and he improves for a few days and goes back to normal. I just hope the reality of me telling him I was considering leaving him gives him the kick up the bum he needs.
I hope things get better for you sweety :flow: xx

:thumbup: And yes! Congrats on becoming a mango lomelly!!

I can't remember if you mentioned before, but are you going to find out what you are having??? Let us know!!

Is anyone testing soon? How is everyone doing? We need some more BFPs!

AFM, I'm going to try to not test this month. I hate wasting the money on tests, and I am just not feeling it this month. But knowing me I'll probably break down and test this weekend at 10 or 11 dpo. :dohh:

I will test around May 24th- but already feel out this cycle too. My first pg (ended in mc) I got super sore nips the day after ovulation. It is my telling sign. Right now they feel totally normal so I'm not feeling too positive:nope:.

Nobody is out until the witch shows. If nothing else kmae, I see that the clomid made you O sooner the usual. That's a good thing!

We do need more bfp's!!
Nice to see a third of the group have but I wan't more of you ladies with BFP's!!! xx

My boobs have swollen up and they're starting to get sore, but I've gotten that every month that we've been trying so far (the month I got pregnant and every month since) so no surprise there. I also fell asleep on the couch for a while last night at 7:30, but that's sadly not uncommon for me, lol! I'm 7 dpo right now; can't wait for this month to be over!

hi ladies just popped by to see how you're all doing i had a bit of a blip yest i stupidly done a digi with very diluted pee an it came up 1-2 trying for now to just :ignore: it i know they can be very unpredictable even epu told me to stay away from them they are the bain of their lives x so im hoping it was just because of diluted pee x this is our last try so thats the most scary thing right now x

as for OH's well with my 1st dd her dad was an idiot it took till she was 3 for me to actually leave so wish id done it sooner x with my 2nd dd her dad was ok but we just weren't meant to be together i eventually left him too x then i met my hubby an as much as he can be an arse sometimes i know this is the real deal an so worth the wait x my advice is to listen to that other voice (the one that says i cant put up with this for a lifetime) as hard as it is you can do it on your own an you need to do whats best for baby i can remember when my 1st dd was 3 an i left her dad an met my 2nd dd'd dad she said he's nice he doesnt shout like daddy :cry: i put her through so much staying for as long as i did x

Mrskg, stay away from those digis! When is your first scan? I'm so glad that you found the man that you want to spend the rest of your life with. My DH can also be an arse sometimes- but so can I:blush:. But we are very open and honest with each other and always talk thing out. No relationship is easy- but deep down you know when your in one you shouldn't be.

scan not till 9 weeks :wacko: should be used to all the waiting by now lol but it doesnt get any easier xxx

scan not till 9 weeks :wacko: should be used to all the waiting by now lol but it doesnt get any easier xxx

sometimes we can make things so hard for ourselves by doing things we don`t need to do, good luck with your scan, keeping everything crossed for you.

I know what you mean about all the waiting, i have had five pregnancies now and the waiting is terrible.:flower:

About to enter TWW club so more waiting now.

My DH and I have been together for ever!!! I was 17 when I met him and he was 19 - I will be 41 in August, when we will have been married for 15 years. In October we will have been together for 24 years!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->