The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kategirl a girl I know has had a few losses and she just tries to enjoy every pregnancy for what it is. Such a positive outlook :) but then again it's easier said than done isn't it. I don't think I'll be able to relax when I get pregnant but I also don't think I couldn't be excited x

How is everyone doing? I know there were a couple of us right behind me in cycles, so I'm hoping we can get some more good news soon! :dust:

AFM, I'm doing well, just trying to hope for the best while not getting my hopes up too much. I made a OBGyn appt for June 25th; hopefully I make it until then! For some reason I feel a lot better about this pregnancy, hopefully that's a good sign! :) I've been tired today (took two naps, lol), a little nauseous on and off, and keep having some very mild cramp feelings. Hopefully my little beam is digging in there and holding on tightly! :flower:

congrats kategirl :flower::flower::flower:

I got my positive at 7dpo and im still here :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xxx

Kategirl, I was peeing on sticks till about six weeks lol nothing wrong with that!! Are you able to get some blood work done at all?

Feeling full on kicks! Can feel them from the outside too, told DH to put his hand on there and baby gave a bunch of kicks. No flutters stage for this girl :haha:

Hope we have some more testing soon!!

Kategirl, I was peeing on sticks till about six weeks lol nothing wrong with that!! Are you able to get some blood work done at all?

Feeling full on kicks! Can feel them from the outside too, told DH to put his hand on there and baby gave a bunch of kicks. No flutters stage for this girl :haha:

Hope we have some more testing soon!!

No, unfortunately no bloodwork for me, I asked my OBGyn office and they said they don't like doing bloodwork after only one miscarriage since it usually just causes more anxiety than reassurance. IDK, I'm not sure if I agree (I'd like to just have one blood test in a week or two so that I can make sure things are still going in the right direction) but I don't want to push it.

Congrats on the kicks, that's exciting! :)

I'm noticing that I'm a bit paranoid about doing everything I can to keep this baby. Yesterday we went to a ren fair (we like to dress up and go; fun and dorky, lol) and it was about 90 degrees (in May, in Wisconsin! Crazy!), and it made me a little fearful that I was getting too hot and sweating too much and that it would cause me to lose the baby. This morning I got paranoid since I always have the laptop on my stomach (concerned about the heat; I think I'll try to stop that), and that I didn't get much sleep last night, and that maybe the BD my husband wants to have this afternoon will cause something bad.

I know that I can only do my best and that most of those things wouldn't affect the pregnancy anyway, but my common sense seems to be abandoning me right now. :dohh:

I don't really have symptoms at this point except being a little extra hungry and a little extra sleepy (but that one usually happens with PMS) and an upset stomach in the mornings. No sore boobs (though they're large and full) or anything else. Fx that it's just too early still and not a sign that this is a chemical or headed for a miscarriage!

And now just because this icon makes me laugh and we could all use a smile... :bunny:

Stephanie - :cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :cake:
What did you do for your birthday?
Sorry to hear about your OH hope he gets better soon!!
Yeah they can be down right cocks lol, he's being ok again - it's just mainly the stress if living here I think.
Been to anymore antenatal classes?
Yeah I know 20 weeks on wednesday, Im still in shock!! only 8 days left now too until we find out :D xxx

Welcome Cetarari - sorry to hear about your loss, f'xd for your bfp :D xx

Mrskg - so heart breaking to read your sad news :cry: I hope your keeping strong sweety, here anytime you want to chat :flow: xx

Kategirl - congrats sweety!! H&H 9 months for you :D :D xx

Lomelly - I know so exciting isn't it! Yes 28th - 8 days for me and only 2 for you :D :D You must be so excited!! Baby is quite quiet nowadays, no outside kicks for me yet lol xx

I posted on here a couple of weeks ago but haven't had much chance since. Just wanted to add my BFP to the total and to remind everyone that you're not out til the:witch:shows!!! AF was due for me last tues, but I got a BFN (had been testing and testing from about 7dpo!!). I became completely dejected, and didn't test again, despite AF still not coming! It's our anniversary tomorrow and DH surprised me yesterday by taking me back to the hotel where we had our wedding, to have dinner and stay the night. Before we left, I thought I'd better just check still negative, as large amounts of champagne and wine were planned....and finally came my BFP!!! (clearblue digital 'pregnant 2-3' no less!) So take heart, anyone who's currently late and negative...and best of luck to you all!!

Congratulations Lou!! Hope you have a h&h 9 months! :) xx

Stephanie - :cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :cake:
What did you do for your birthday?
Sorry to hear about your OH hope he gets better soon!!
Yeah they can be down right cocks lol, he's being ok again - it's just mainly the stress if living here I think.
Been to anymore antenatal classes?
Yeah I know 20 weeks on wednesday, Im still in shock!! only 8 days left now too until we find out :D xxx

Welcome Cetarari - sorry to hear about your loss, f'xd for your bfp :D xx

Mrskg - so heart breaking to read your sad news :cry: I hope your keeping strong sweety, here anytime you want to chat :flow: xx

Kategirl - congrats sweety!! H&H 9 months for you :D :D xx

Lomelly - I know so exciting isn't it! Yes 28th - 8 days for me and only 2 for you :D :D You must be so excited!! Baby is quite quiet nowadays, no outside kicks for me yet lol xx

xxx jess xxx -Awww thank you hun :hugs:, didn't do much to be honest for my birthday, went shopping and brought ella a baby swing which was really cute lol, ye oh is having his pre-op at the hospital tomorrow to make sure he is healthy for the operation, i swear sometimes it feels like i live in that hospital, im always there :wacko:
Im glad your oh is being ok with you again, my oh is currently living at his moms, but is moving back to my parents next sunday for good until we can move out, my parents house is only a small 2 bedroom so space is already limited, i know we will argue more but theres nothing i can do about it, :nope:
I haven't been to anymore antenatal classes, i dont want sound big headed or something but i knew pretty much everything the teacher was saying, Im reading my birth books so im still preparing myself lol, iv got my hospital tour next weekend so that will be interesting.
OMG 8 DAYS!!!!!!! im counting down with you hunny!!!! cant wait to hear the news!!!!!!!! :flower: xxx

Congrats Lou!!

I couldn't find bubs yesterday OR today on my doppler, and after hearing him so well 3 days ago... hopefully he is just hiding in there. :wacko:

samj, it's still pretty early to hear the heartbeat, bean is so small at this point it's really hard to do. I'm sure all is well :flower:

jess, can you believe it's only 8 days away for you?? how time flies lately!! 2 days for me, looking forward to seeing LO again

here's a very late bump pic :blush: it's from yesterday.. 19w4d.. I think I finally popped.. :haha:

Attachments

• 19.5weekbelly.jpg
    19.5weekbelly.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
samj, it's still really early on to hear a heartbeat, I'm sure he's just hiding. :)

I keep feeling little cramps and such today and I just don't *feel* pregnant today, but no sign of blood in my CM so I'm just waiting. AF should come on Wednesday if it's coming. I'm sure it's most likely just my nerves making me worry.

Congrats Lou - what a lovely story.. H&H 9 months :D xx

Stephanie - Naww I can't wait until I can buy baby stuff. OH didn't want me buying any until waaaay late like at 30 weeks :shock: But with a bit of if you have this and I'll have that he's agreed we can buy stuff now :D Saved some money to go baby shopping after scan next Monday :D I'm excited becuase in Tesco's there is something I really want to buy if it's a girl and something I really want if it's a boy - so either way it's nice knowing I'll be buying one of those things :happydance:
Hope you get to move out soon! Do you know when you can?
Bless, I fell I'll be like that. But maybe because OH is coming with me I'll go for his sake, although he knows soooo much already bless!! He even uses all the things like 'CM' when he's talking about it and stuff :blush:
Haha thanks sweety, it's crept up quickly tbh but Im getting so excited!!
Can't believe you've only got 33 days!! xxx

Sam - I had a few days like that, and speaking to women it's supposed to be normal early on as baby moves around A LOT! I was even around 11 weeks when baby decided to hide!!
Just remember there's a lot of space in there to move around in :dohh: xx

Lomelly - Eeek it's so exciting!! I can't wait to hear back from you after, you'll have to tell us alll about it :D Have you brought a lot of things for LO yet?
You have a gorgeous bump! I am soooo jealous!! Mine's still a funny angle looking one but yours is so cutely rounded :cloud9: Absolutely adorable! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->