The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

kate - I had a lot of cramps!! There was points where I thought I'd be losing LO. Also, I didn't have hardly any symptoms and still don't really :shrug: It's a good sign - means we're lucky!! Symptoms were only vaguely there when I was 6-7 weeks along :) xx

kate - I had a lot of cramps!! There was points where I thought I'd be losing LO. Also, I didn't have hardly any symptoms and still don't really :shrug: It's a good sign - means we're lucky!! Symptoms were only vaguely there when I was 6-7 weeks along :) xx

Yeah, I know it is normal at this point but I still can't help being a little nervous, lol. I actually never had any cramps at all when I lost the last one (not even cramps like I get with AF) so I keep trying to tell myself that the little cramps and twinges I'm feeling are just a sign that things are happening in there. I think I'll feel better after I pass when AF should come, and MUCH better once I get my first OBGyn appt and can see that everything's okay.

Bless.. remember its OK and normal to be nervous and scared hunny, Im only just starting to get excited now :) xx

Kate, I had a lot of cramps too. I still get them on and off actually. Now I call them growing pains :)

lomelly, gosh you're adorable! Great bump pic.

Thank you ladies for reassuring me. I know there is so much room for such a little baby to hide in, and I keep remembering that my "miscarriage percentage" right now is a measly 3%. I'm sure after such a great show a few days ago he feels like he's done his duty for the week :)

I resisted testing yesterday, but I did test this morning and still BFP. :happydance: Two days until AF would have been here!

Uh oh, I just checked my CM and there's a little bit of brown in it. That's normally what happens before AF and also the first thing I saw before the miscarriage. I know it might still be normal, but right now it's not looking great for me. Fx that it's just some normal spotting.

Fingers crossed it's just an IB hun, xxxjacxxx found out she was PG last week and she had spotting around the same time as you and everything's ok now :hugs: Got everything crossed for you x

kategirl - I had brown spotting a week before my period was due so i thought i was out for the month but had a pregnancy test and just wanted to test, didnt think i would get my bfp but i did, the brown lasted for about 7 days in total, i then had bright red blood so thought id miscarried again, the blood lasted for 2 days, then it stopped and touch wood, havent had any since.

Stay positive hun, The first trimester was hell for me, head up and think lots of positive thoughts!! xxx

Congrats Lou - what a lovely story.. H&H 9 months :D xx

Stephanie - Naww I can't wait until I can buy baby stuff. OH didn't want me buying any until waaaay late like at 30 weeks :shock: But with a bit of if you have this and I'll have that he's agreed we can buy stuff now :D Saved some money to go baby shopping after scan next Monday :D I'm excited becuase in Tesco's there is something I really want to buy if it's a girl and something I really want if it's a boy - so either way it's nice knowing I'll be buying one of those things :happydance:
Hope you get to move out soon! Do you know when you can?
Bless, I fell I'll be like that. But maybe because OH is coming with me I'll go for his sake, although he knows soooo much already bless!! He even uses all the things like 'CM' when he's talking about it and stuff :blush:
Haha thanks sweety, it's crept up quickly tbh but Im getting so excited!!
Can't believe you've only got 33 days!! xxx

Sam - I had a few days like that, and speaking to women it's supposed to be normal early on as baby moves around A LOT! I was even around 11 weeks when baby decided to hide!!
Just remember there's a lot of space in there to move around in :dohh: xx

Lomelly - Eeek it's so exciting!! I can't wait to hear back from you after, you'll have to tell us alll about it :D Have you brought a lot of things for LO yet?
You have a gorgeous bump! I am soooo jealous!! Mine's still a funny angle looking one but yours is so cutely rounded :cloud9: Absolutely adorable! xx

xxx jess xxx - my oh was like that too, he didnt want to buy anything to the last minute but then when he found out it was a little girl, he went mad lol, now he goes mad at me for buying pink things all the time but i keep telling him, every time you go baby clothes shopping, baby girls section is mainly pink lol,
Awww i cant wait to find out what you brought gender wise!!!!
yea i really want to move out as quick as i can, we probably wont be able to go till october time really, i want to be out for xmas, thats my deadline.
LOL!! My oh was like that too, he knows all about cm, all about the period cycle and hormones etc, hes an expert lol :blush:
It really has crept up quickly for you hun, it only feels like yesterday i can remember your ticker saying 5 weeks!!:wacko:
I know 33 days till due date and 11 days until im full term :wacko: xxx

The brown CM was just a couple specks, but now I've had some much stronger cramps; they're different than AF cramps because they only stick around for a minute or two instead of constant, but they're strong. Still hoping that this is just my little bean getting comfy in its new home!

Kate, I am sure that is exactly what it is!

Lou! I'm so happy for you and I love your story!

Lomelly, I love, love that little baby bump of yours:happydance:

Just got back from my bestie's house and she goes "You have a bump! I can see it!" haha, great! I can't really tell but I'm a bit bigger anyways, but it definitely feels harder above my pubic bone.

Haha, I honestly can't tell the difference. I was just staring at myself in the mirror. Maybe in a couple weeks :)

Jess, my gut instinct was right.... I saw boy bits at my scan...!!! Can't wait to see your bump pic! We are halfway there!!

Samj, can't wait for the pics!

Thanks kategirl :)

Here's little one with a hand by the face.. Just missed him scratching his nose!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/6c1ae239.jpg

Yay, lomelly! Were you hoping for a boy? I can't remember. He's so cute!

No test this morning, but CM is still white/very light yellow and just an occasional cramp (though also not really any other symptoms). I hope AF stays away tomorrow and I keep my BFP!

Aww Lomelly your scan pic is so cute! :) congrats on becoming team :blue: I'm so tempted to find out at my scan now it's unreal! Lol

Kate I really hope AF stays away & the spotting was just an IB! xx

kate - I had bad cramping and brown spotting around 5 weeks, and then at around 7 weeks I had blood and spotting - thought it was over both times. Im sure all is fine :flower: xx

Stephanie - he's starting to get really excited now! Todays been a great day really, my mums friend has dropped off some stuff she's knitted for the baby and I LOVE them!!! Got me and OH so excited :D Also, found out we should be moving out within a month or two now so can actually do a nursery. Not that we'll really need it for the first 6 months :dohh:
Haha men are funny aren't they bless them!!
Got anything planned for the weekend??? xxx

Lomelly - Oh my god he's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh congrats on team blue :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Got a huge smile on my face after seeing that!!!! What lovely pics too!!
Eeek are you going to be going mad buying boy things now? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->