The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly:happydance: what a super cute pic- I bet you were tickled...blue...when you were looking at your baby!

Jess, I am so happy for you! It will be such a positive change getting your own place. When you begin decorating your nursery please post a pic of it!

Kate, AF won't be back for 9 months!:happydance:

I'm so worried about AF coming tomorrow, or coming later this week.... I'll be very glad to get to take a pregnancy test tomorrow just to reassure myself. Part of me wants to take another one right now, but I'm trying to space them out since they are pricey.

If AF never comes and I still get a BFP on Saturday, we're telling our parents and OH's siblings (I'm an only child) when we're home over Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully we'll have good news for them, and hopefully we won't have to retract it again like last time!

Hello all!
Smiling after seeing we got 2 bfps since I've last checked in!! Congrats kate and lou!!!
Great bump and scan pic lomelly! :thumbup: Yay for a boy!!!

I'm sooo sorry to hear your news mrskg :hugs:

afm, the witch showed up late... stupid witch. I try not to get excited cuz my cycles have been anywhere between 26 and 32 days but they've been closer to 26 days for the past two months. I knew I didn't have much of a chance, I was travelling for work when I O'd anyways. And to update, me and OH still can't agree when to start. Everytime we talk and everytime I get upset, it doesn't seem like we resolve anything. The last thing I said to him after we argued was that he would have to give in someday cuz I'm tired of waiting.

Carebear, I'm so sorry your OH is holding off so much. :( I really hope you can come to an agreement soon!

Things aren't looking good, this evening my CM turned pink, I'm getting crampy, and I feel kind of nauseous. I really think this is turning into a chemical and AF will be here tomorrow. :cry: I just feel gutted.

Congrats Lomelly---what a sweet little profile your little man has!!

Carebear, I'm so sorry your OH is holding off so much. :( I really hope you can come to an agreement soon!

Things aren't looking good, this evening my CM turned pink, I'm getting crampy, and I feel kind of nauseous. I really think this is turning into a chemical and AF will be here tomorrow. :cry: I just feel gutted.

Kategirl, I hope it is just IB. Many ladies on this thread had early spotting or/& bleeding and everthing turned out okay. I am hoping the same will happen for you. :hugs:

carebear1981, it must be so frustrating for you and your DH to be on 2 different pages. I hope he flips to your page ASAP!:flower:

FYI, my new avatar is a pic of seahorses I took at the Monterey Bay Aquarium last weekend. They look like little preggo seahorses.:haha: Plus, the males carry the babies and "give birth" and I thought that was super AWESOME! :thumbup:

Well last try for my sticky bean before my angel's due date. Our angel was due on June 15th. Ovulation (I think) came yesterday. I'm basing it on temp dip, then back up,cm & cp. we did BD a whole lot so hopefully we got it this time. FX'd!

GL sweetz!

kate, even if it does turn chemical we will be here for you. Hopefully that won't happen though!

lomelly, what an incredible scan pic. Congrats on team blue :happydance:

jess, YAY!! I hope that a new place helps even out your relationship even more.

carebear, hope you can figure out things with your OH soon. Seems like he's more scared of another loss then anything. Mine was the same way.

Kmae, love the new avatar. Very cute :thumbup:

AFM I found bubs last night on the doppler so the freak-outs of the last three days were completely unnecessary, haha! I took a recording of it so hopefully that can tide me over so I don't try to use the doppler so much. Also, I got my camera today :) I will start taking "bump" pictures soon although I really feel all they are right now is fat pictures :haha: Also, I'm almost 10 weeks :cloud9:

Well last try for my sticky bean before my angel's due date. Our angel was due on June 15th. Ovulation (I think) came yesterday. I'm basing it on temp dip, then back up,cm & cp. we did BD a whole lot so hopefully we got it this time. FX'd!

Sweetz - my due date was also 15th June and I am 6DPO but don`t feel any sympstons yet, so not sure if I will get BFP before due date.

Kate - FX for you.:hugs:

Thanks ladies
and Kmae wow they look amazing!! great pic!! xx

Lomelly congrats on your baby boy!! Boy's are lovely!! So so loving :D

Kategirl how are you feeling?

How's everyone else? X

Kategirl how are you feeling?

I'm really not sure yet. The pink CM seems to have stopped for now and gone back to a light yellow (but it does seem like it might be a little more beige than before) and I don't have cramps now, but I feel like most of my symptoms have vanished (not that I had very many to begin with) and I just don't *feel* pregnant anymore. I caved and took my test last night and it was still a BFP. I know that it's normal for some women, but I'm still scared it's the first sign of bad things. I know I'm just going to have to wait it out, but I hope that if it is a chemical that at least it happens soon so I don't have to sit around concerned.

Jess, it will be so nice when you move out and can start a nursery! A new start is always great :) less than a week till we find out if you join me on team blue! I told the lady I didn't care as long as he/she only has one head :haha:

Thanks kmae, I knew it all along! Gut feelings can be right lol. Are you pre-o??

Carebear, some day he will give in! It's so crappy having to wait tho. Hope he sees the light soon!

Kategirl, it sounds like ib to me, which I've heard is pretty common. That bean is there to stay!

Thanks to all you other lovely ladies for the congrats. I think it's becoming more real now :haha:

It definately sounds like an implantation bleed hun. Have a look on the forum for xxxJacxxx and read her journal she had almost the very same CM and everything's ok :hugs: x

kate - I had bad cramping and brown spotting around 5 weeks, and then at around 7 weeks I had blood and spotting - thought it was over both times. Im sure all is fine :flower: xx

Stephanie - he's starting to get really excited now! Todays been a great day really, my mums friend has dropped off some stuff she's knitted for the baby and I LOVE them!!! Got me and OH so excited :D Also, found out we should be moving out within a month or two now so can actually do a nursery. Not that we'll really need it for the first 6 months :dohh:
Haha men are funny aren't they bless them!!
Got anything planned for the weekend??? xxx

Lomelly - Oh my god he's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh congrats on team blue :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Got a huge smile on my face after seeing that!!!! What lovely pics too!!
Eeek are you going to be going mad buying boy things now? :) xx

xxx jess xxx - Awww bless him, im glad your having a great day!!! Thats so nice of your moms friend, my nan has been knitting some things for me :) OMG your moving out!!!!! Im soooooo jealous lol, i want a nursery :cry:
Got nothing planned for the weekend, having a baby shower at my aunties tonight, dont really know what to except. Its only going to be close family and my family is quite small so there might only be 5 people there but still im looking forward to it, Been to have my nails done so i feel all pampered up even though this heat is killing me lol.

How about you??? xxx

lomelly - Thats is such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on your little boy :flower::flower::flower: xxx

congrats lomelly!i find out on 26th june - feels like forever away!!

Lomelly - I know 5 days eek! got a busy few days, doing a murder mystery dinner in 4 days, dressing up from 1925 as a character called Dame Agatha Eiderdown :haha: Fun!! xx

Stephanie - Bless, you'll get to do the nursery before you know it!! Do you know how you want it?
How lovely! How'd it go? xx

I'm on dpo no clue lol! Had horrible vivid nightmare last night. A little crampy and can't use the bathroom for #2 to save my life. Lower back pain but that is normal for me. no other symptoms. Temp still up and rising, cm creamy, cp high/firm/closed. I really hope this is our month! What a father's day gift to my DH and a year anniversary gift to us! (our anniversary is the 26th of June)

Fx, Sweetz! :) Those would be some wonderful gifts!

AFM, no AF yet and no more pink CM or cramps today so I'm hoping that it was IB! Trying not too get my hopes up too much, but I'm feeling a lot more hopeful this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->