The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

Hi there, I wondered if I could join in, I miscarried in March at what would have been 9 weeks but bean was measuring 7.5 weeks. My due date was the4th of nov, so I am hoping to be pregnant again before then, but after still no af since my miscarriage, I am losing hope.

Hi ladies just thought I'd update you.. Just got back from my 20 week scan & we gave in & found out we are joining team... :pink: :cloud9: :happydance: I'll upload a pic later as I'm on my iPhone atm!! :) xx

:hugs: Ttcbaby I'm sorry :( I don't what's going on with me either ... CD15 and still haven't ovulated ... temps are totally wacko. I ovulated CD11 last month :shrug:

:happydance: Camlet congratulations that's brilliant news so so pleased for you :D X

ttcbaby - so sorry hunny, f'xd for next month!! :hugs: xx

Welcome Kelly4, sorry for your loss sweety and welcome to the group!! xx

Camlet - yaaaaaay oh my congrratulations!! We're both team pink!! Got names yet? xx

ttcbaby - so sorry hunny, f'xd for next month!! :hugs: xx

Welcome Kelly4, sorry for your loss sweety and welcome to the group!! xx

Camlet - yaaaaaay oh my congrratulations!! We're both team pink!! Got names yet? xx

Thanks :D I know it's great isn't it!! :happydance: I've noticed there seems to be a lot of girls due this year! Yes we picked it a while ago she's going to be called Sophia Hope Carroll :) xx

[/QUOTE]

What CD did you get the smiley with the clearblue digi??? How long did it take you to conceive last time??[/QUOTE]

I got the smiley face on CD10, we were TTC for 10 months last time then used the Clearblue digi as a random one off (we were away and had forgotten to take the CBFM with us so grabbed a pack of digis) , got a smiley face and conceived that night!

How are you feeling with the pregnancy? :flower:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks :D I know it's great isn't it!! :happydance: I've noticed there seems to be a lot of girls due this year! Yes we picked it a while ago she's going to be called Sophia Hope Carroll :) xx[/QUOTE]

Amazing news! Congrats to you! :happydance:Beautiful name too xxx

Can I join?
Due date would have been 18th January 2013
MC @ 8wks June 2012.

Camlet - Gorgeous name!!! Are your children excited? xx

Bump2Baby - Hey sweety, sorry for your loss and that you can't carry boys.. my friends mum had that but she had 7 girls :) :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies,
Just remembered I hadn't even put up a picture of my girly... so here she is at 20+5 :)

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/Enolahat205.jpg

Awwww hello beautfiul girly ... she's perfect Jess ... congrats again x

Thanks girlies, I think it looks like she's smiling in it lol.
Was so hard getting another decent pic as she kept hiding her face :dohh: xx

Aww jess what a perfect picture! She's so cute! My scan pic I got today isn't really clear at all as she was to busy rolling around like crazy! Lol! :) yeah my kids are super excited as they both really wanted a sister! :) have you thought of a middle name for your little girl yet? I love the name you've chosen her btw Ive always loved unique names! :) xx

Camelt - naww that's so sweet they wanted a sister!!
Is OH chuffed?
Yes I think she's going to be Enolah Grace :) xx

It was so cute cause we took my son & he kept asking her over & over again if it was a boy or girl but she was mean & made us wait until the end before she would check! He really had us all :rofl: at one point when he just randomly shouted when is the baby going to come out of mummys mouth :blush: :haha:.. Well OH is in a bit of shock tbh as he really thought it was going to be a boy! But hes still really excited :) Well I think ive finally managed to work out how to upload pics although not how to rotate them so sorry ones the wrong way round! lol! The 1st one is my 13 week scan as I never did get round to uploading it before & the 2nd one is my 20 week scan that I had today! :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
oh & forgot to add that is such a gorgeous name they go really well together :) xx

ok ladies i need your help.

i was due my af on the 9th...an she still hasnt shown herself, not that i want her to obviously! BUT. i am going on the date i got my af last month, which was 3 days late(due the 6th) every month of thi year up to may i was the 6th of every one! and then as soon as we started trying it seems to have changed. I did a hpt on the 10th and got a bfn. but if my af doesnt arrive by then end of the week do you think i should do another hpt??

Camlet - nawww she is a sweety!! They change so much don't they!!!
Hahah your boy sounds hilarious LOL! i remember going with my mum to my sisters scan, and the sonographer said, "yep, there's the baby's four fingers.." and I went " four fingers!! She's missing one??" haha... didn't realise you had four fingers AND a thumb :blush: xx

Hope2bmum2b - sounds hopeful hunny, all I can say is to wait it out a few days and test again!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->