The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I tried to act surprised :haha: I think he bought it...

kelly, I'm on team :blue:

Whoohoo, congrats on the :bfp:!!!!

Wow, Sam, you've lost 10 lbs? I'm only 6 weeks and I've put on about 2 lb, lol. (My weight does fluxuate a bit so it's not like I've gained 2 lbs only from the pregnancy, my weight was at the bottom of my range when I got pregnant, but I'm still definitely not losing any. But with the way I've been feeling the last couple days, maybe I will lose, lol.)

Yes, and that's just since I saw the midwife there at 8 weeks. Since I saw my GP at 5 weeks I've actually lost 15 :wacko:

Lomelly - glad can went great!!
How was the being told you have a boy again? xx

keepthefaith - yaaaaaayyyyy Im soooooo happy for you!! I was literally checking on you the other day incase you had got a BFP and hadn't told us :haha:
Ahhh so happy, congrats hunny a very H&H 9 months to you!! xx

Woohoo lucky you sam!! Congrats - a lovely pic you have there!! xx

Sweetz, sorry to hear that hunny - really thought this was it for you! xx

Stephanie - Haha bless, I'm dreading the waiting too!
Sorry your OH isn't listening to you :hugs: They never seem to understand do they. My OH being a twat today.
No pains still painful lol.
See midwife on the 22nd, I will mention it though.
Bloody hell nearly 2 weeks for you!! It's getting exciting!! xxx

xxxjessxxx - sorry to hear oh is being a twat, mines a twat nearly every day lol he keeps telling me how easy labour will be :rofl:
oh you see your midwife on my due date :) my next appointment is the 22nd also, that is if ella hasnt already made an appearance.
Yep 14 days to go, im a truly terrifed :wacko: xxx

Naww, oh my, I hope she comes sooner for you hunny :flow:
Urgh men, that would wind me up if my OH said he would think labour was easy!! My OH thinks he's been in more pain because of a kidney problem he had when he was like 7 :dohh:
You should put a pumpkin up your OH's butt, and sew him up then tell him to push it out and see if he still thinks labour is easy!
Oh hunny, all will be fine :hugs: xx

Jess, I just wanted to say the more I see Enolah the more I really kinda like it :)

Naww, oh my, I hope she comes sooner for you hunny :flow:
Urgh men, that would wind me up if my OH said he would think labour was easy!! My OH thinks he's been in more pain because of a kidney problem he had when he was like 7 :dohh:
You should put a pumpkin up your OH's butt, and sew him up then tell him to push it out and see if he still thinks labour is easy!
Oh hunny, all will be fine :hugs: xx

xxxjessxxx - tell me about it with men lol, oh currently has gallstones so he is in and out of hospital and iv never had it and i know its meant to be painful but telling me labour would easy and would not hurt made me laugh.

LOL Next time i go into asda im finding the biggest watermelon!!!! cant wait to see his face xxx

Sam - thanks hunny. It's different, at first I wasn't sure about it, and OH hated it. But we suddenly just clicked and loved it lol :dohh: xx

Stephanie - pffh men, who needs them ey!!
Haha you so need to photo it!! haha
so is everything offically got and ready for Ella? xx

Jess, I was so afraid they would tell me girl!! Then I would think oh what the hell is going on lol. So nice to hear its a little boy for sure. How's the nursery decorating coming? Have you bought much else for enolah?

Keepthefaith, happy and healthy 9 months!!

Stephanie, I read that watermelon comment and just burst out laughing... Get the biggest one you can find and tell him to have fun!!!

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

Lomelly - Haha that wouldn't be too fun would it! I keep thinking maybe they got Enolah wrong :dohh:
Well I really wanted enchanted/woodland theme. But don't know whether to go with usual pretty girl style room instead now, as although a themed room would be lovely, it means spending more that I wouldn't really need to be spending usually. Like for example something as simple as a clock - I'd spend 20 pound getting one just to go with the theme, yet I can get a just as nice one for like half the price. But looking at it like that for many items in a larger scale, it starts adding up to quite a lot! And even though I have the money to do so, I like to save and get my money's worth :blush:
I also though what happens when she has toys and gets older? It just won't go lol, so spending more on something that isn't going to last as long.
I'll still do pretty wall decals and stuff, Im just not being so strict on a theme. Just going with the flow I think now :) What about you? xx

ttcbaby - I will keep my f'xd tightly for you sweety :hugs: xx

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

Can you think of any reason why it could have been such a drop?? Wake up early? Sleep with the covers off?? Rainy day out?? Read the thermy wrong??

I hope its just a nice ID...I guess only time will tell...don't you just hate waiting!

AFM, just waiting to o. so far -opks and my pre-o temps have been so flat which is kind of bothering me...

Can you think of any reason why it could have been such a drop?? Wake up early? Sleep with the covers off?? Rainy day out?? Read the thermy wrong??

I don't know...i was up way later than normal last night bowling with friends, had 2 beers throughout night...but did get my 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before temping like normal...no clue! Do you??? The thermy was right..i read it twice to be sure. Uh oh...you sound like this is not a good thing. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->