The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I lost my angel at 8 weeks but didn't find out until week 13 at my scan on June 7 :cry: Didn't miscarry naturally for 5 weeks by myself so they came to the conclusion that i was never going to. I had a D&C on tuesday (12th) trying to get back to normality now even though i'll never forget my angel. My due date was 20th December, right before christmas too, so i'm really hoping i'll have another stick with 2 lines on it before that date gets here. I imagine when that day comes it would be a lot tougher to take if i wasn't expecting again. Not because another baby will replace what's happened and take away the pain but it's not a great time of year to be reminded of what could have been, but i know if i'm expecting again then hopefully that happiness could come back one day! Showering you all with loads and loads of very sticky dust ladies xxx

PinkCupcake, I really hope you have your BFP soon! :dust:

jess & sam, I'm sorry your OH's are being poopy-heads (yes, poopy-heads. I guess I'm 7 yrs old a heart, lol). :growlmad:

I'm getting really scared for my appt and my scan. I'm scared there will be nothing in there, or it won't have a heartbeat, or that I'll miscarry after my appt (I've heard so many stories of that happening...). It's a week and a half away and I'm getting nervous! I know there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not really all that stressed about it (I guess I'm saying I don't feel physically stressed or overwhelmed by my nerves), but I still keep expecting the worst and dreading it at the same time. My OH keeps getting a little upset when I voice my concerns since he hates me being so negative (he's nervous about it too, and just wants to try to keep hoping for the best). I know it's normal to feel this way, but I'm hoping I can settle down a bit and try to just enjoy things as long as they last (whether that's ending in a baby or not).

Hannah's due date is tomorrow. :cry:

:hugs: Thinking of you. Do you have anything fun planned to kind of keep your mind occupied?

Sam - that's exactly how I feel!! Don't know whether it's hormones or not. Do you still have the odd good days? xx

TBH, I can't remember the last time we had a "good" day. Even when we try he just does shit to piss me off, says annoying crap, or won't leave me alone. I just want to tell him to get the hell out but what happens if this baby comes and I think I've made a huge mistake? I just can't see myself living the next 7 months like this. He's still out late with his friends, smoking pot and drinking even though he is on probation. If he gets caught he goes to jail for a year. Don't you think he'd want to stay law-abiding so he can see the birth of his child? It's not all about him anymore.

Ugh, sorry for all the ranting. Seriously, I should start an "I can't stand my OH" journal :nope:

Kategirl, wishing you strength for tomorrow, I know it will be hard and I hope you have something planned to keep you occupied.:hugs:

Kategirl, if/when I get og again I know I will freek out too; but, I also promised myself that next time I would try to enjoy every moment of being a mom. I hope the next week and a half goes by very quickly for you!

Pinkcupcake, sorry for your loss:hugs.: This thread is full of support and we are here whenever you need us!

Samj, I hate that your OH is being such a jerk. I am not in your position so I don't know what I would do- but try to listen to your heart. I hope he sobers up soon and realizes the precious gift you will be giving him soon.

Thanks Kmae :) I love stalking your chart just to let you know. Looks quite different this month, maybe it's a good sign :)

Welcome PinkCupcake - it's good to see you've decided to try TTC again.. I hope this thread brings you support and a lovely sticky BFP!! xx

Kelly - I hope your keeping strong today sweety :hugs: Wish you all the best with it :flower: xx

Kate - I was exactly the same, kept saying there's not a baby in there. There just won't be. But sure enough there was!! It was amazing. Still didn't believe it afterwards :dohh:
Only just believing it now as she kicks me a lot!! xx

Sam - That must be so hard, I can't tell you what you should do but I think I know what I would do.
If you want things to work have you asked him to stop smoking pot? This alone creates insecurities and paranoia, which obviously seems to be a problem for you if he questions you everytime you go out. My mums smoked pot since she was 12, even through all her pregnancies - but I've seen her addiction kill a few relationships because of the paranoia etc. If your not sure where you want to be maybe tell him straight...
You will leave him if he doesn't set his cards straight. He needs to stop smoking pot, stop drinking etc and take this seriously. Give him 4 weeks to change. Tell him if he hasn't by the end of the month you and baby are gone. If he hasn't changed by the end of the month, maybe he's chose the answer for you of what to do since he didn't make any effort to change? So you can't feel guilty because you did give him the chance and HE chose not to take it. If so, he might change once baby is here and you two might want to make things work again, or you may find just how much you prefer being on your own and decide to stay that way. Keep strong hun :flow: xx

I lost my angel at 8 weeks but didn't find out until week 13 at my scan on June 7 :cry: Didn't miscarry naturally for 5 weeks by myself so they came to the conclusion that i was never going to. I had a D&C on tuesday (12th) trying to get back to normality now even though i'll never forget my angel. My due date was 20th December, right before christmas too, so i'm really hoping i'll have another stick with 2 lines on it before that date gets here. I imagine when that day comes it would be a lot tougher to take if i wasn't expecting again. Not because another baby will replace what's happened and take away the pain but it's not a great time of year to be reminded of what could have been, but i know if i'm expecting again then hopefully that happiness could come back one day! Showering you all with loads and loads of very sticky dust ladies xxx

im so so sorry for your loss. i had MC at 9 weeks but the baby had stopped growing at 5! it was herendous to think it has been inside me for a whole month, just sitting there. i had one month of full on preggo symptoms and then they just stopped. i was the most painful time of my life, i MC naturally and was almost grateful that it was over, and i mean that in the best possible way. i'll never forget it but it had to be! it took me a while (3months) to get over it. but we are now TTC again. and hoping this month is my BFP! waiting on af and now 6 days overdue. Your angel will always be in your heart as will mine but we will have angels to hold one day, soon .sticky baby dust to you xxx

im so so sorry for your loss. i had MC at 9 weeks but the baby had stopped growing at 5! it was herendous to think it has been inside me for a whole month, just sitting there. i had one month of full on preggo symptoms and then they just stopped. i was the most painful time of my life, i MC naturally and was almost grateful that it was over, and i mean that in the best possible way. i'll never forget it but it had to be! it took me a while (3months) to get over it. but we are now TTC again. and hoping this month is my BFP! waiting on af and now 6 days overdue. Your angel will always be in your heart as will mine but we will have angels to hold one day, soon .sticky baby dust to you xxx
Aww thanks so much. my miscarriage was totally unexpected because i had nothing telling me, but when i think back i lost all my symptoms at 8 weeks and that's when it apparently happened. i started feeling normal again but i still didn't twig. my doctor recommended i wait atleast 3 cycles if we want to try again and that just seems so far away :( good luck to you, hope this month is your month!! xxx

Hannah's due date is tomorrow. :cry:

:hugs:Will be thinking of you.

I'm posting this, i can't remember whe I got it from-it may even be from this thread so massive apologies if it's something you've seen before it just helps me so much I listen to it a few times a day.

https://vimeo.com/19596387

It's very sad and it might take a couple of listens but there is a clear message of hope and healing it's beautiful I hope it helps you.

Lou xx

Stephanie - Ahh hunny, not long now!!
Bless, I was going to ask if you've got them. I've just started getting some near above my belly button... ahh well I kind of knew I'd get them lol.
Have you found anything that helps with them? xxx

Sam - sounds like he's insecure, I"ve been there with my OH. He's soo much better now but it's horrible isn't it! Hope things get better :flower: xx

xxxjessxxx I started getting them by my belly button too, i didnt get them till about 28 weeks or so, i thought i was lucky that i only had a few and omg how wrong could i be lol, im covered in them in.
Honestly for me nothing has worked, some are red, some are purple and some are white, I started off using the palmers coco butter but i hate the feel of cream so i switched to asda's little angels stretch mark oil and i love it. I love the feel of it and i love how it sinks into my skin and drys straight away plus its mega cheap as its 2 bottles for £2.50 :) xxx

I might have to look into that!!
Oh my you only have 7 days left!! eek!!!!
Do you have any signs that labour is possibly on its way? xxx

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

carebear, I'm half way through book 2 and I really like it but I feel its a bit repetitive... yes you're gorgeous both of you and horny and in love... lol

jess, I'm getting some hard kicks :) aren't they amazing??? love getting kicked! when I get kind of nervous (for no reason at all) I usually get a good kick. sometimes right in the bladder so then I have to pee after.. :haha:

pinkcupcake, so sorry for your loss. I hope you see those two lines before christmas, was it your first pregnancy?

kelly, hoping you were okay today :hugs:

ttcbaby, :hugs: to you, it's good you are keeping your mind busy, but nothing wrong with a good cry. definitely nothing wrong with a dirty book :)

sorry if I forget anyone, I blame pregnancy brain :haha: I also blame me reading dirty books for distracting me....

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

I have no wise words because I'm sure I'll be a wreck when my day comes in November. Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and it sounds like a massive ball of cheesiness but my heart hurts for each and every woman going through this bulls*it because I know how hard it is and it shouldn't be happening.

Read this on another forum thread, thought I would post it:

The world may never notice
If a snowdrop doesn't bloom
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon
But for every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity

The little one we longed for
Was swiftly here then gone
But the love that was then planted
Is a life that still shines on
And though our arms are empty
Our hearts know what to do
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we do love you

Lou xx

Well you can add me to the BFP list :)

Not holding out much hope though as I've had some brown spotting since my BFP so fearing the worst.

Cautious Congrats mrst2 x hope spotting is ib x sending you loads of sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->