The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly - no, Enolah is a right missy!! Very stubborn! Should of learnt that from the scans though! Been trying to record her when she moves, but when I do she does little ones but as soon as I stop recording she goes wild again!
My mum finally gave in to know what baby is though so we told her it's a little girl right in the middle of asda car park, I feel so much better now she knows!
Is OH excited about it all? xx

Mrskg - yaaaay so good news!!! I still have f'xd this is the one!! xx

MissMummyMoo - hope it was an implantation dip for you!! :D xx

Sam - hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe him not being fazed gives you your answer already? I think he does care but doesn't quite realise how serious you are. I would leave him, it's too much stress on you and the baby, and then IF he does turn around before or when baby is here give him another chance then :) xx

Hope2b - I hope af doesn't arrive tomorrow and you get surprised with a bfp hun xx

Kate - don't panic yet, remember I had brown spotting in this pregnancy and then about 6-7 weeks I had red bleeding. All was fine, remember to keep hydrated and rest when you can :) xx

NesSah - hope AF stays away!! xx

carebear - goodluck with the new job, f'xd the witch will not be visiting! xx

Kmae - hope all is going good with you :) xx

Carebearer :hugs: You are not out yet praying :af: stays awaycongrats on the new job :yay:

So, 2ww ends this coming weekend. :af: supposed to be in 3 days sooooo nervous. Staying strong! Hope this cycle is it.

Congrates to any bfps I missed !!

My AF is due in three days too, got everything crossed for both of us! X

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well?

Yesterday I was 10dpo and had what *might* be implantation bleeding.....but then again my body might just hate me and is doing weird things to send me insane!

TMI but basically I went to the loo and nothing was there, half hour later I went to the loo again and although I hadn't felt it, there was a splodge of brown discharge. There wasn't loads and I wasn't in any pain. Put a tampon in thinking it was AF coming early then curiosity got the better of me an hour later I checked and there was only a tiny amount on the tampon. I've had nothing since. Strange! I had some very light cramping/pinching in the morning so I'm just hoping its implantation bleeding but to be completely honest I think I'm clutching at straws! All the symptoms I had last week have completely disappeared with the exception of some nausea but I think that's due to anxiety as I really wasnt in the mood for seeing people this weekend just wanted to stay home and feel sorry for myself but I forced myself to go out and I think that's why I felt nauseous :nope:

I did a FRER test yesterday morning in the hope of being able to give my hubby a fathers day to remember and got a bfn and now I've had the bleeding/discharge I've read that it can take 2-4 days after that to get a BFP so I'll just have to wait! Argh! AF is due on Thursday/Friday anyway so I'll get my answer soon enough!

Anyone on here from the west midlands? I've found a miscarriage support group that has been set up- the first one is in July if anyone is interested x

Stephanie - haha I think I'll be trying all of that, especially walking! Can't wait to hear when you have started going into labour :D 5 days oh my golly! xxx

Mrskg - ahh bless, it must be so hard hun, I remember the feeling. i was very scared with this one yet I did feel though like everything was going to be ok. When I started bleeding that scared the life out of me, but all was ok :) Sending sticky growing dust your way hun :hugs: xxx

xxxjessxxx - im still here, and going crazy :wacko: I feel like im in that two week wait again, Im tried and sore, and i just want to sleep through the night without peeing 50 times :cry:
Ill try and update when i start in early labour, thats if i can cope, ill be defo updating with my birth story.
Ill be sticking around though!! i cant wait for you have little Enolah!!! :hugs: xxx

Redmonkeysock - I hope you get your deserved BFP!!!

Im from the west midlands and would of loved a support group when i went through my loss, the 6 months it took me to conceive again was pure hell.
Its great to know there is one out there now.

All the best hun!!! xxx

Redmonkeysock - I hope you get your deserved BFP!!!

Im from the west midlands and would of loved a support group when i went through my loss, the 6 months it took me to conceive again was pure hell.
Its great to know there is one out there now.

All the best hun!!! xxx

Ah thanks chick. I think it'll be really helpful to go along to the group as I'm struggling at the moment-everyone who knows that we are TTC again keeps telling me to relax blah blah blah. Yep it's easy to say when you've never lost a baby! I feel like I'm going to go insane unless I conceive soon!

Good luck with the birth I'm looking forward to reading the birth story :) will you be posting any pics of Ella when she's born?

X

Stephanie - yeah I realised after I posted and thought would she really be updating during labour lol :dohh: Didn't think.
I meant a birth story...eekk!
Im ill today. First time i've been ill since being pregnant. Im ok, its just the fever Im reeeally worried about :nope: xx

Carebearer :hugs: You are not out yet praying :af: stays awaycongrats on the new job :yay:

So, 2ww ends this coming weekend. :af: supposed to be in 3 days sooooo nervous. Staying strong! Hope this cycle is it.

Yay!!! Praying :af: does not show till next summer for both of us.
Wow! We could be bump buddies :dance:
Fx and :dust:
When do you test?

My af is due in few days as well...if she shows then we only have one shot left to get pregnant before our due date. Fxed for all of us.

Fingers crossed lil. AF is due soon for me too although I think it's already on it's way :( x

Fingers crossed lil. AF is due soon for me too although I think it's already on it's way :( x

Hope not, hope its just those cramps many get thinking af is coming but its uterus adjusting...I had them with the pregnancy I lost and thought for sure af was coming. Fxed

Wow, I'm gone for one day and there's 4 pages of posts to check up on!

FXed for everyone testing soon! There are so many testers in this thread again, it's so nice to live vicariously through you ladies :)

kate, I hope your pink spotting is nothing. I had a bit of spotting and it was nothing.

Jess, yeah it is tough. I want to leave him but I'm just nervous it's not the right decision. We are moving in with my dad to save money for a down payment on a house, and my dad is very excited to have a handiman/fishing partner around. I hate when family members get attached.

AFM, we had some NASTY storms here last night! A tornado was spotted about 3 miles away from me and there are trees and branches down everywhere. We escaped any damage but my dad had a tree fall on his garage :( My grandparent's street also flooded and the city workers wouldn't allow me go to check on them! We had about 3 inches of rain in an hour and a half, straight line winds... crazy!

redmonkeysock: sorry about the bfn. You are not out yet.

I also have :af: type cramps too... in fact, I wore my pads all weekend thinking it was coming, but nothing.

We still have 2 more days... redmonkeysock, Lilblossom, MissMummyMoo keep the faith ladies! It's NOT over yet! :hugs:

Yay!!! Praying :af: does not show till next summer for both of us.
Wow! We could be bump buddies :dance:
Fx and :dust:
When do you test?

Hiya! How exciting! Hope we can be bump buddies :)

I was going to force myself to test on Friday as I am not really sure when to expect AF since this is only my second cycle since the ERPC in April but I don't think I can hang on that long!I used a FRER on Sunday but only had the bleeding yesterday(possibly implantation bleeding?) which would mean I won't get a BFP if I am pregnant til like tues or thurs anyway as I've read it takes 2-4 days for the HCG to show after the implantation bleed. Hubby thinks I've not teste at all yet LMAO!! Poor man! I am a bad wife! The good thing about holding out til thurs is that hubby will insist on using a clearblue digital or FRER as he doesnt trust the internet cheapies-with my lost pregnancy i didnt get positives on internet cheapies until i was about 5 weeks pregnant!
I ovulated on 7th/8th June and my LP is usually 14 days as far as I'm aware-may be shorted but it's definitely not longer than that so I should be due AF on Thursday or Friday.
I have to admit that I'm hoping against all the odds that I am lucky this month as I think I'll be devastated. Well, that's how I feel right now but last night I honestly felt like as long as I had a BFP by my due date (November) I would be ok but that's 5 months away I might have gone insane by then!!

When are you testing? Fingers crossed!!! X

Fx for everyone testing soon!!!

My pink CM stopped last night and it's back to yellow now. I kind of have that *feeling* that I usually get before AF and my thighs have been a little sore on and off so I'm a little worried, but I'm trying to just relax and accept it. It might be nothing, it might be a miscarriage... Either way, I can't really do anything about it. If this doesn't start being a miscarriage before next Monday, I'll be very glad for my scan!

kate, your OB is giving you a scan at 8 weeks? Lucky dog! Also, I don't want you to worry so much about that "feeling" ... I had and STILL have so much cramping, pain, headaches, all that. I feel like I'm PMSing every single day!

Hiya! How exciting! Hope we can be bump buddies :)

I was going to force myself to test on Friday as I am not really sure when to expect AF since this is only my second cycle since the ERPC in April but I don't think I can hang on that long!I used a FRER on Sunday but only had the bleeding yesterday(possibly implantation bleeding?) which would mean I won't get a BFP if I am pregnant til like tues or thurs anyway as I've read it takes 2-4 days for the HCG to show after the implantation bleed. Hubby thinks I've not teste at all yet LMAO!! Poor man! I am a bad wife! The good thing about holding out til thurs is that hubby will insist on using a clearblue digital or FRER as he doesnt trust the internet cheapies-with my lost pregnancy i didnt get positives on internet cheapies until i was about 5 weeks pregnant!
I ovulated on 7th/8th June and my LP is usually 14 days as far as I'm aware-may be shorted but it's definitely not longer than that so I should be due AF on Thursday or Friday.
I have to admit that I'm hoping against all the odds that I am lucky this month as I think I'll be devastated. Well, that's how I feel right now but last night I honestly felt like as long as I had a BFP by my due date (November) I would be ok but that's 5 months away I might have gone insane by then!!

When are you testing? Fingers crossed!!! X

I also have a 28 day cycle, but thinking I had two surges of O...so I want to play it safe and test this weekend. Preferrably on Sunday, but I think if :af: does not show I will test Saturday morning [-o<

Aww... I don't blame your hubby. Well, if you are like me then :af: should be due this week for sure....maybe wait till Sunday and use a FRER :)

FX hun!!

kate: so glad you get a scan soon. I pray everything turns out great and even get a beautiful HB.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"