The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ttc - sorry hunny, it is hard but Im sure everything will work out well in the end, keep strong hun :flow: xx

Lomelly - I know, I still find it so amazing and crazy!! Getting so impatient now though :dohh: xx

Redmonkey - that is a beautiful poem.. thanks for sharing xx

Mrskg - hopes all is well for you :thumbup: xx

Mrs_t2 - yaaaays for another bfp!!! H&H 9 months to you.
I had brown spotting with this one too, Im sure all is fine sweetness :flower: xx

I might have to look into that!!
Oh my you only have 7 days left!! eek!!!!
Do you have any signs that labour is possibly on its way? xxx

xxxjessxx - nopey, no signs at all, i still feel like how i did when i was 20 weeks pregnant. I think madam might be a july baby but im still hoping!!! 6 days to go and counting!!!! Im ordering a hot curry tonight, might try and persuade oh for :sex: lol ill do anything for her come now!!!! xxx

I might have to look into that!!
Oh my you only have 7 days left!! eek!!!!
Do you have any signs that labour is possibly on its way? xxx

xxxjessxx - nopey, no signs at all, i still feel like how i did when i was 20 weeks pregnant. I think madam might be a july baby but im still hoping!!! 6 days to go and counting!!!! Im ordering a hot curry tonight, might try and persuade oh for :sex: lol ill do anything for her come now!!!! xxx

they say a nice long walk could kick start stuff...if you feel comfortable enough to do it.

Thanks jess I'm doing ok apart from feeling like I've got a part in groundhog day x my next aim is next Monday I'll be past my last chemical date x ordered some digi's so when they cone next wk I should at the least see 2-3 xxx

Stephanie - haha I think I'll be trying all of that, especially walking! Can't wait to hear when you have started going into labour :D 5 days oh my golly! xxx

Mrskg - ahh bless, it must be so hard hun, I remember the feeling. i was very scared with this one yet I did feel though like everything was going to be ok. When I started bleeding that scared the life out of me, but all was ok :) Sending sticky growing dust your way hun :hugs: xxx

mrskg, I hope the waiting gets easier and you get past monday with no problems :flower: everything crossed for you!!!

jess, it is so amazing to know something that small can kick so hard :haha: I had an ice cream last night before bed (not the best idea but hey you crave what you crave) and wow did I get booted like mad. my stomach looked like it was jerking constantly.. DH put his hand down and pushed a bit and got answered with about ten kicks. very ungentlemanly of the little one :haha: is enolah behaving herself?? or is she just as wild? :)

:happydance: just got 2-3 on digi x didn't get that with chemicals x one step forward another million to go xxxx

Congrats MrsKG :D

AFM: Someone recommended I discard my high temp to see if it altered my chart. I have and it's give me slight cross hairs. I had some blood tinged EWCM yesterday ... just the once and nothing since. So fingers crossed yesterday's dip was an implantation dip :thumbup: x

Woohoo everything crossed for you missmummymoo xxx :dust:

Sam - That must be so hard, I can't tell you what you should do but I think I know what I would do.
If you want things to work have you asked him to stop smoking pot? This alone creates insecurities and paranoia, which obviously seems to be a problem for you if he questions you everytime you go out. My mums smoked pot since she was 12, even through all her pregnancies - but I've seen her addiction kill a few relationships because of the paranoia etc. If your not sure where you want to be maybe tell him straight...
You will leave him if he doesn't set his cards straight. He needs to stop smoking pot, stop drinking etc and take this seriously. Give him 4 weeks to change. Tell him if he hasn't by the end of the month you and baby are gone. If he hasn't changed by the end of the month, maybe he's chose the answer for you of what to do since he didn't make any effort to change? So you can't feel guilty because you did give him the chance and HE chose not to take it. If so, he might change once baby is here and you two might want to make things work again, or you may find just how much you prefer being on your own and decide to stay that way. Keep strong hun :flow: xx

Sorry, was away on a "weekend getaway" with my OH... wasn't the greatest :growlmad:

Anyways, I have asked him to stop smoking more times then I can count. When we fight I'm always yelling at him about it. I have also told him many times that if he doesn't change (there are a lot of things wrong in our relationship) that I'm going to leave and I'm going to have FULL custody of bubs. This doesn't seem to faze him either. I'm just stumped on what to do, because what if bubs comes and he does turns around? But then again I feel like ALL women think that will happen and it hardly ever does. :shrug:

well im out for my BFP before my should of been due date which is the 29th of this month. i have had 3 bfn's but no af. so not ven ov this month. its all gone wrong! taking a bnb break. all the best to you all. x

Thanks MrsKG

:hugs: hope2b, so sorry for your :bfn: I really hope to see you back here soon xxx

Mrskg, sounds promising this time! Fx!

Hope2b, I hope you get your rainbow soon. :hugs:

AFM, I've felt really tired and kind of weak/queesy this weekend. Then today I'm a little worried because I have this odd pain/feeling in my abdomen in and off, the same feeling I usually get right before AF. I've also been getting lots of yellow CM lately (no itching and no smell, which I've read is normal), but this afternoon it almost looks like it has a little brown in it (I think, but it could have been the light in the bathroom). IDK, it's hard to tell and I know those things can be normal, but I'm feeling a little nervous. I still have Fx.

I just checked my CM again and I saw a little pink. That's how my last miscarriage started, so I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure if this one is going to stick. :(

I'm trying to relax, but it's so hard. I know pink CM can be normal, but part of me also expects I'll start bleeding in the next few hours. But the only thing I can do is try to relax and try not to think about what happened last time.

kate> i really hope it is nothing and I can totally understand how nervous it would make you. FX for you!

Hope everyone is well! Sending out love to anyone who needs it!

My af is starting tomorrow, I just know it... sigh... not that I expect anything else. However I did get a new job much much closer to where I live with a higher pay and a higher position, so that makes me :) :happydance: but it does ruin my plans for TTC before my dd. I'll be starting the new job 2 days before it on Aug. 13th. Can't imagine they'd appreciate me saying 'oh hey guess what? I'm preggers!' The best I can hope for is to be pg before my loss date. That is my ultimate goal as much as I wanted it sooner.

Carebear, congrats on the new job! As far as work, at my work we've had quite a few girls start when they were already 5 or 6 months pregnant, so I guess it wouldn't seem so bad to me.

Kate: hang in there... I am sure staying positive will help you...plan some distractions if you can.We are here for ya :hugs:

When do you get your bloodwork done? Sorry I have not caught up with you yet. Keep the faith... Your bean is a sticky one!

Carebearer :hugs: You are not out yet praying :af: stays awaycongrats on the new job :yay:

So, 2ww ends this coming weekend. :af: supposed to be in 3 days sooooo nervous. Staying strong! Hope this cycle is it.

Congrates to any bfps I missed !!

:happydance: just got 2-3 on digi x didn't get that with chemicals x one step forward another million to go xxxx

:happydance: hoping Monday comes and goes for you.

Carebear, you will be pg for around 8 months so if you got pg right after you started- they would still get a good 8 months out of you before your leave.

Kategirl, I hope your spotting stops- early pg can be so scary but try to stay positive.

Missmummymoo, got my F'xed for you!!!

Hope2, so sorry about AF-we will be here for you when you are ready to get back on this roller coaster.

Thanks everyone xxx

Kate big :hugs: I have everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"