The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Aw that's not so good Kate x least you can get extra tests x that rubbish about scan too I thought everywhere done 12 week scans :wacko:

mrsKg so happy for you!!!!!!!! I was really rooting for ya.

Where we're moving they don't do a 12 week scan just an 18 weeks one but thats cause they have to fly the people out to yellowknife for them. I should be here for my dating scan and 12 week one though I doubt we'll be selling our house anytime soon.

so pleased your scan went well mrskg :hugs: I'm so happy for all the good news!!

kate, sometimes doppler can take till over 12 weeks. on sonoline b package it says that it's not meant for anything before 12 weeks because baby can still be hiding behind pelvic bone. I'm sure all is well!

kmae, that's a very nice dip you had before O! when are you going to test??

I have a sonotrack doppler with a 3mgh wand and picked up the HB at 8 weeks and some odd days both times but I am also super tiny in my waste and usually sit there for ages trying to find it. Lots of dopplers do not pick stuff up that early and since your scan was at 9 weeks and all was fine I'd say your chances of anything being wrong are very slim.

It took me a long time to find bubs when I first got my doppler. I used it about 3 times for half hour each before I finally found it. I really had to PUSH and I pointed the wand down into my pelvic bone. I usually tried to eat something beforehand too so my tummy wasn't gurgling the whole time :blush:

Saw my OB today, and everything is fantastic :happydance: she scheduled my scan for next Monday, which happens to be my birthday! Now hopefully bubs cooperates so we can get that all important potty shot.

So exciting, Sam! I hope he/she cooperates. Will you get another try later if you can't aee gender on this one?

Stephanie - yes Im so excited! Except hopefully this is the one scan she'll actually co-operate in!!!
Bless enjoy hunny :) How are you healing etc? xxx

Blakesmom - Your lucky, it's very amazing pics!! Yes Enolah will have very chubby cheeks if it's anything to how I was born lol :dohh: xx

Sam - yay for moving out well done! Now sit and relax! Sorry to hear about your scan pic, Im sure it's being kept safe somewhere :flow: xx

Kelly - ohhhh :dohh: thanks hun, how are you feeling anyway? xx

Mrskg - Hello sweety! You have a right to be nervous but f'xd all is well this time :hugs: It would be lovely if you had twins hunny - double blessing!! xx

Samantha - sorry for the loss of your twins, hope you can try again soon!! xx

XXXJESSXXX - Aw bless, when are you having the scan? im healing ok i suppose, i think its because i had to be cut its taking forever, not really as sore as much but you defo know down there is different lol :wacko: still bleeding which sucks but considering iv been period free for 9 months i shouldn't be complaining. I still cant believe your nearly 30 weeks???

Are you worried about the birth etc?? xxx

Kelly9 - CONGRATS!!!
mrskg - CONGRATS!!!

Woohoo MrsKg!!! I am so so happy for you!

Lomelly, I might test around July 24 but also might just hold out past that to see if AF comes. I am in Denmark right now and am spending time with my DH's dad side of the family. I'll be in England around the 24th visiting his moms side so I am extremely preoccupied during my TWW (thank god). So I think it will be easier to hold out.

Sam, I hope you will be able to find out the gender- can't wait to find out!

Nope, this scan will be my only shot at finding out unless I schedule a private one.

I'm 12 weeks, woo! My bean is a plum now! :happydance:

I'm still not saying I'm second trimester yet since a lot of places say it's 14 weeks, but I'm still so happy!

Happy 12 weeks Kate! I scooted over to second tri when I was 13 weeks... first tri scared me too much.

Woohoo!! Kelly: Congrats! H&H 9 months!!! :dance:

Happy 12 weeks Kate!!

Second tri is 13 weeks and 3 days if you divide 40 weeks by three thats what you get I usually headed over there around 13 weeks though I haven't really gone into the pregnancy boards since I had my first. and I DEFINITELY avoid first try, way to much bad news and paranoid neurotic people that drive me bonkers :wacko:

MrsKg will you get a doppler? Or will you have another scan fairly soon?

happy 12 weeks kate x

kelly im same sticking to here journals a parl thread x funny you should ask im having that debate right now x ive never had one before but ive never been parl before x really in 2 minds but just been offered one for free from a buddy so im seriously considering it xxx what about you? xxx

my next scan is aug 15th x

Had a little scare this am. Severe diarrhea, cramping, nausea, chills. Went to doctor and they said since I am mobile I should be ok, but they scheduled me for an u/s tomorrow to see what's going on in there just in case. When I had my mc last October, the same thing happened, but I was not very mobile bc of the pain. Fx'd that everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->