The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Stephanie - ahh bless hun, oh dear poor you :hugs: Hows things with your OH and Ella? Is he back with you now?
Im having my scan with baby premier :) TODAY :D :D :D I cannot wait!!
Im not really scared about birth to be honest, only thing Im scared of is tearing, but I plan to try going slowly, and I've heard if you tear naturally you don't so much feel it so I keep telling myself that :) xxx

Yay for 12 weeks Kate!!

Sweetz - Everytime I've been pregnant I've had moments of severe diarrhoea, including with this one so hopefully all is well :thumbup: xx

Thinking of you sweetz x

Jess can't wait to see pics xxx

Sweetz, I've had bouts of really bad diarrhea too. They literally leave me sitting on the toilet for an hour because I'm too afraid to go anywhere else :blush: Your digestive track is dealing with a lot right now so it's kind of expected I think. At least you can poo, I got so constipated between the bad bouts I would lay in bed and want to die.

4 sleeps until my scan. I am so hoping it's a girl and now I'm afraid I will be really upset if I'm team blue. I will love whatever it is, but I just get my hopes up prematurely :wacko:

Sam I must say I was for some reason expecting girl parts at our U/S and having another boy did catch me off guard. Having a boy already it will be great for us because we can re-use all of Blake's things.

Jess CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SCAN PICS!!!!!!!!

I very much want a girl for lots of reasons but by the end I'd like 2 boys and 1 girl. Just hoping this one is a girl so I know that part is done.

Kelly that is what I expected!! Told DH I don't know if I can risk 3 boys so I might be done with 2 boys. He wasn't thrilled by that so I suspect he thinks he can sway me differently LOL

At first I really thought it was a boy, then I had my 12 week scan and the nub was very flat and most of the gender guesses I got were girl. Damn that nub theory :rofl:

I really want a girl, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy since that's my luck, lol. I call it "him" and all my plans/ideas are centered around it being a boy. I won't get a scan before 20 weeks so no guessing there, but I know at 20 weeks they'll say it's a boy (though I'd be very surprised and happy with a girl, lol).

Still can't find a heartbeat with my doppler. I think I'm going to give up trying until after my appt next Thursday (since after that I'll at least know if it has a heartbeat). Though of my growing belly is any indication, the little guy is just fine, lol; my belly is getting larger much faster than I expected! Now I just need to find some clothes that fit me to pack for this weekend.....

Omg the poop situation is just wrong! I know tmi...it will be a day on diarrhea then constipation for 5 days...I wish my body would pick one and stick with it haha!

I had u/s today. All is beautiful! Saw the heartbeat. 122 bpm. doc said only concern is a 1/2 centimeter clot by the placenta. He said it shouldn't cause any problems and he has seen some women with them 10x the size of mine and they had healthy pregnancies. He did say no sex, heavy lifting, and to take it very easy until I'm past the "danger zone" aka 14 weeks. My u/s tech was really sweet too. She gave me 3 pictures and put "happy birthday" on one of them. Such a sweet lady! She says "I don't normally do that, but I saw in your file that you mc and were having trouble conceiving so I wanted to make it special" helps having sweet people taking care of me.

Aww, that's so great Sweetz, and so nice of the tech! Fx that you have no more problems from here on out!

Yay for hb sweets x are you gonna share a pic with us :winkwink: xxx

I har a scan aug 10 & 24 at 7 and 9 weeks :) can't wait.

That's a good beta, Kelly! At 14 DPO I was only at 74... Doubling is what matters most!

Sam, hope you get a healthy little girl! But maybe you can join me on team blue?? :haha:

Sweetz, how nice of the tech! :) sounds like a strong healthy heart beat!

I just took the LONGEST nap ever...and I feel GREAT!! (but now I'm starving haha) Thanks for all the kind words yall. I appreciate it. Seeing that little heart flutter put me at ease a little bc my last angel, we never saw it.

I want to be able to feel my little one so badly. Hopefully I'll be able to feel it earlier rather than later. I've seen some people don't feel it until 24 weeks or so, which wouldn't be for another 3 months! :(

I'm so looking forward to my appt next week so that I can make sure there's still a heartbeat. I'm a little nervous, but fx that everything is still fine.

:thumbup: kelly, sounds like you are on the right track! Can't wait to see your scan pics :)

lomelly, really my main reason for wanting a girl is kinda selfish. My bestie has two girls and if I have a girl I get all her hand me downs. It would save me bundles of money. Either way I'll be happy.

Aww sweetz, look at that tiny bubba!

Kate, I'm in week 19 and I only feel bubs when I'm really paying attention. It's pretty hit or miss at this stage. I feel it more when I'm sitting down kind of hunched over, squishing my tummy.

I wouldn't mind hit or miss, I just want to feel it every once in a while to know he's okay in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->