The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh my god!!! Yay!!!! :happydance: congratulations Kelly!!!! Wishing you an amazing 9 months!!

Wooohhooooo Kelly :) H&H 9 months hunny! Now to see how many there are ;) xx

Theres only one! We only had 1 embryo put back so unless it splits identically we already know :)

MrsKg I hope your scan goes perfectly tomorrow! Can't wait to hear

Kelly - oohhh right :dohh: Ahh im so excited for you hunny!!! :D xx

Mrskg - can't wait for an update :) xx

Congrats Kelly, I had a strong feeling it would work for you!

Mrskg, I hope the ultrasound is awesome!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance: Such amazing news!!! Will you be having your 12 week scan next? Did you get a pic? :D xx

Thanks jess still sinking in for me I think x I've got number to book myself in so will do that tomorrow an get app for 12 week scan x my epu don't give pics :cry: xxx

Ahh what a bummer!! Ahh well, atleast you can remember it Im sure!! Eeek im so happy for your Mrskg :) It's made my day :cloud9: xx

Whoop whoop, congrats to you mrskg! So thankful everything went perfectly :)

I'm off to the OB this afternoon, can't wait for her to hear how ridiculously loud bub's HB is now! And I think I'll get my scan date at this appt too, aaahhh so excited :happydance:

Mrskg, I'm so excited for you!!! Such wonderful news!!!

AFM, I'm really worrying about the baby, especially since I still don't think I've found the heartbeat with my doppler. I just can't wait until next Thursday for my appt to hear the heartbeat and know things are okay. I had been feeling positive, but now I just *feel* like something's wrong. I also almost passed out yesterday (almost flat on my face on the pavement), which was scary but my OB said it's not an issue unlesa it keeps happening. I'm also jealous of my friend who's 14 weeks; she got to see her bean moving on ultrasound at her last appt, plus she's feeling the baby now. Lucky!

Thanks Kate x sorry your having wobbles x one of my buddies on here never heard hb till 13+ weeks an all is fine I hope that's the case for you x are you due another scan? I'd say passing out is a good sign I had that with 2 of my daughters x try to make sure your blood sugar is ok an not to stand up to quick xxx

I agree with Mrskg, almost passing out is a good sign :haha: I get dizzy and light headed all the time party due to lower blood pressure!

I definitely am finding out the flavor :blush: Hopefully she will book it soon, the suspense is killing me! Other then that I'm pretty sure my appt will be booooring -- weight, BP, bub's HB, and fundal height then bloodwork and I'll be outta there.

Thanks Kate x sorry your having wobbles x one of my buddies on here never heard hb till 13+ weeks an all is fine I hope that's the case for you x are you due another scan? I'd say passing out is a good sign I had that with 2 of my daughters x try to make sure your blood sugar is ok an not to stand up to quick xxx

Unfortunately my OB only does a scan at 8 weeks (mine was almost 9 weeks) and 20 weeks (I'll probably actually be 22 weeks due to when my appts land) unless something is wrong and they need to check. A bit of a bummer since we'll only get one shot to find put gender, and I won't be able to really know if the baby is doing well and moving around until I can feel it.

I've always had issues with both low blood sugar and low blood pressure so I kind of expected issues with passing out, my only main concerns is that my mom has heart a severe heart issue that it very familial in my family (at least my grandpa and great grandpa both dropped dead of it, we think my great aunt did, and my mom almost did before she had an ICD implanted when I was in high school), and the first indication she had was that she fainted a TON when she was pregnant due toy the extra strain on her heart from the baby. I get an echo every 5 years to check if I show signs yet, but I'll have to get some additional testing done if I keeping passing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->