The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Who's testing soon? I'm hoping for some more BFPs in the rest of July and in August! :dust:

AFM, I'm 13 weeks today! I'm nervous for tomorrow afternoon's appt, but hopefully they'll be able to hear the heartbeat. After my appt (assuming they find a heartbeat) I'll start trying to find the heartbeat on my doppler again - I'm hoping I'll be able to find it one of these days!

Kate happy 13 weeks & good luck with your appointment tomorrow! :) I'm in the uk & my 4d scan is roughly £120 & it comes with a DVD, cd with all the photos on, 1 printed pic, 2 keyrings & a fridge magnet :) they are amazing there & the cheapest I've heard of :) xx

Sparkles - ahh we we're more ntnp :) Defo more relaxing. I'd check my cervix though and go more by that :) xx

Sam - eeeeeek congrats on your girlie!!! Stubborn girls ey lol! ANy names? xx

MissMummyMoo - don't lose hope hunny, I didn't get my BFP before my due date anyway, in away it took off a lot of stress xx

Kate - sorry to hear about your SIL, hope things get easier for you :)
4D scans vary, I got one on special offer 99.00 which included a lot of things. Just look around! xx

Stephanie - thank you :) Wish we got a more better and clearer pics, but I guess she's just trying to make us wait maybe lol! How are things with you sweety? xxx

Blakesmom - oh dear hope that was a mistake! :hugs: xx

Sam yay for team :pink: sharing name with us??? X

Kate she sounds like a bitch an it doesn't sound like she thinks about anyone else when she's posting on fb! Grieving or not it's no excuse! So if imwas you I'd post any happy news you want to x you could aways unsubscribe tom her she will still be your friend butcher post won't show x good luck for scan x

Blakesmom I too hope that is a mistake x I feel bad moaning about the nhs here when I see what you ladies over the pond go through x

so frustrating..so af is due in 4 days.... i dont think this is my month

this is what confuses me..with both my pregnancys i tested early,like b4 af was due, n tested positive..so i tested on the 23th n it was negative..so does that count me out?

sparkles, I hope you get your BFP soon, but you're right you do have plenty of time till january :hugs:

jess, maybe she is a bit of both?? :haha: I wish they would have given me more pictures but they're so darn expensive here! I don't feel ready because it still doesn't feel real. I really don't think it will hit home until I'm going into labour lol. how's the apartment hunting going??

sam, congrats on team pink!!

kate, don't you let your SIL steal your moment. you have nothing to be sorry for, it sounds like she's over reacting or is hormonal or something... facebook is not the place to air the type of things she's saying, so I would definitely be pissed off too. I'm sure dr will find baby on doppler, theirs are much more powerful than the home dopplers.

blakesmom, gosh I hope that's a mistake!! what the heck could be worth $1400??? jeez...

It's funny that you ladies asked about the name. I decided not to share her name IRL because I know people are going to be all judgey and I want it to be a surprise for my family. (it's Izobel Loren btw, Loren was my grandpa's name hence the surprise) So today was my first day back at work since finding out and my bitch co-worker yelled at me number 1 for getting an ultrasound in the first place (she said "why did you need to get an ultrasound I already told you it was a girl! You wasted so much money" umm... it was a 20 anatomy scan? Everyone gets one?! The doctor orders it for gods sake!) then she asked what the name was and I told her I wasn't telling anybody. So here comes #2 bitch-fest from her, "I told you it was a girl and you won't even tell me the name?!" Umm, f*ck no I won't tell you and now that you're going to be a bitch about it I DEFINITELY won't say anything. UUGGHHH, I'm just so sick of her constant nagging/bitching I want to quit my job.

Congrats everyone. I am praying for the pregnant mama's. Just checking in ladies really busy with work.

So scared for my appt this afternoon. I know everything should be fine, but I'be heard of so many women who thought everything was fine and then went to their 12 week appt and found out the baby had died. I'll feel so much better once I get this afternoon over with, then I'll know one way or another. I also hope they'll schedule my Sept appt and my ultrasound today, assuming I still need them. Then at least I won't have to worry about those.

Kristina - you really are never out until AF shows, GL and f'xd! xx

Lomelly - apartment huntings ok, not much happened last two weeks though :nope: Yeah I still find it hard to believe - have so much stuff to still get too!! xx

KAte - GL with your appointment, Im sure all will be fine :hugs: xx

Sam - sorry to hear about your crappy coworker!! LOVE your lil girls name btw!!!!!!!!! xx

Checked with my insurance company yesterday and they said it was processed correctly. The Dr. is considered "out-of-network" or a class III provider (most expensive) so I'm going to wait until I get an actual bill from the hospital and see if they take a write off or if I will really be responsible. I had my ultrasounds at the same hospital when I was pregnant with Blake but it was a different Dr. then so it would have possibly been categorized differently. If they bill me for the full $1406.00 I will FOR SURE make a stink about that with the hospital. It's not like I was given an option to go somewhere else!?! And of course that was just the bill for the first ultrasound there @ 12 weeks--it took a while to process so I also had my 20 week ultrasound with the same Dr. OY!

Oh dear, what a catastrophe! I hope things get cleared sweety :hugs: xx

Me too!! That would end up being more for the ultrasound then I had to pay for my D&C surgery last September (which I had to take out a loan to pay for!)

Kristina, I always got BFP's the day AF was due, let's hope your the same! xx

Blakesmom - I didn't realise how lucky I was having them for free, having to pay for your D&C must of been awful :nope: You would think that would atleast been paid for xx

Stupid US healthcare system!! Yes I did have a hard time to think I had to pay so much for such a sad situation but I'm sure that happens to people each and every day--It did rub me the wrong way that a lot of the insurance coding was described as "missed abortion" for my D&C--abortion was not the wording I think should be used---grrrr

Wow, I never realized how lucky I was to be able to be on state insurance. MN is really the best -- all I have to do is be pregnant and the state picks up the tab on my insurance. My monthly premium is 2.55. So altogether (insurance wise) this baby will cost me less than $30. Sorry blakesmom :hugs: that sounds like a nightmare.

Kate, don't worry so much! I didn't have my scan the same day as my appt, and my appts aren't coinciding with the weeks like they "should" be either. My last one was at 18+5, which was supposed to be at 16 weeks, and my next one is at 24, which really should be my 20 week! I guess it doesn't bother me because everything is fine and if anything did go wrong, I'd just call them.

Kristina, what Jess said! You've never out until the ugly witch shows.

I'm covered on government and state insurance and TG I am! I don't even have copays. Most states give assistance to pregnant women...as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->