The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Appointment was about 5 minutes long (lol, of course), but I did get to hear the heartbeat; steady and in the 150's bpm, so looks good! She also commented that my uterus seems to be growing as expected - yeah, I noticed that part, I've been in maternity clothes the last couple weeks, lol. They also went ahead and scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for Sept 5th, yay! :happydance:

I also might be able to find the heartbeat a little better now, I noticed she found it waaaaaaay lower than everyone online had said to check at this point along, so hopefully my next tries will be better.

I did get some state help when I had Blake because I got put on bedrest @ 33 weeks and only had a few vacation days to take as he was due in the next "calendar" year I hadn't saved many vacay days for 2008, but I think with DH and I currently working we make too much. Might have to look into it again. We have several days off over the next few months so my monthly income will be lower...The strange thing about when I had it with Blake was they covered my hospitalization when I got put on bedrest but then not his birth--he was born on Dec. 14th so I was wondering if since it wasn't midway thru the month that may have been why my coverage ended at the end of Nov with him?? I was thankful to have that help that I did when I had Blake!! Also got WIC from the time I was put on bedrest until he was 7 or 8 months which was helpful as well.

blakesmom sorry that sounds terrible, I'd make a stink to. They should have to disclose that crap before hand. We may have long wait time in Canada but it's worth it to not have to pay.

I'm having a scan tomorrow, been in terrible pain today, think it's OHSS and my gallbladder. I'm pretty sure babe is ok but they're still checking. Also had another beta done today will get results tomorrow. I just hope when I wake up I feel miles better, I can't imagine having to get my gallbladder removed.

blakesmom, I hope they can get that lower for you, that's a crazy amount!

Kelly, I hope they don't need to take out your gallbladder! My SIL had to get her's taken out when her first baby was 3 or 4 weeks old and that was hard enough. FX that it's something else/something that can be treated without removal!

^ yeah they won't be able to till I'm further along but I'd prefer to wait till after. If it's an isolated incident they'll leave it. Last time i had gallbladder issues was once when I was 16 weeks pregnant with my son so over 2 years ago.

Kate - yay for hearing the bubs heartbeat!! When I was first trying to find LO with my doppler I was looking too low lol :dohh: Great news for the scan! xx

Kelly sorry to hear your in pain, look forward to hearing about your scan! xx

hey ladies so i took a test a lil while ago n a bfn on cycle day 26..but i keep reading that i should still wait..

Ahh hun, either means your not pregnant or it's just too early, unfortunately the only thing that can be done is the waiting game... however I hope you get that BFP!! xx

lol i hope..i think if this isnt my month ima try n lose a lil weight n see what happens

ah well GL if that's what you wish to do hun :)
TTC after loss can sometimes take some time though hun, so don't beat yourself up about it too much :flow: xx

kelly, how did the scan go???

kristina, you are right, it was not your fault and there was nothing you could have done to change it. it can take some time after a loss for the body to get back to normal (hormone wise)

kategirl, glad they found the heartbeat, it can be so tricky to find sometimes because LO moves or is hiding lower. I remember at 12 weeks I still had to angle it under my pelvis.

blakesmom, that is so ridiculous!!! are they saying one scan costs $1400???

did everyone have a good weekend??

kristina, I was on my 6th or 7th cycle after my loss before I got my BFP. Everyone says this, but just be patient :flower: Your body knows best.

Sooo, I found out that basically half my family isn't speaking to me because of something that's out of my control. My cousin got married last October and has been TTC just as long. Well, when I announced my pregnancy her mother/my aunt acted kind of bitchy, which is pretty out of character for her. (this is when I found out about my cousin TTC) The last time I saw my aunt she was just flat out rude to me, so I asked my other aunt about it. It turns out my cousin had a MC and so my aunt is pissed at me because my little Izzie stuck, I'm not married, and I'm not "as ready" as her daughter is for a baby. The worst part is my whole family knows I had a MC because my dad opened his big mouth and told everyone about it. So now they are taking their anger about the MC out on me. Of course I feel awful, as nobody should have to have that as a life experience but really? I'm a little peeved off at that whole side of the family right now.

kristina, I was on my 6th or 7th cycle after my loss before I got my BFP. Everyone says this, but just be patient :flower: Your body knows best.

Sooo, I found out that basically half my family isn't speaking to me because of something that's out of my control. My cousin got married last October and has been TTC just as long. Well, when I announced my pregnancy her mother/my aunt acted kind of bitchy, which is pretty out of character for her. (this is when I found out about my cousin TTC) The last time I saw my aunt she was just flat out rude to me, so I asked my other aunt about it. It turns out my cousin had a MC and so my aunt is pissed at me because my little Izzie stuck, I'm not married, and I'm not "as ready" as her daughter is for a baby. The worst part is my whole family knows I had a MC because my dad opened his big mouth and told everyone about it. So now they are taking their anger about the MC out on me. Of course I feel awful, as nobody should have to have that as a life experience but really? I'm a little peeved off at that whole side of the family right now.

thank u that makes me hopeful....so sorry how ur family is treating u.thats not fair...its not ur fault...congrats on the pregnancy

kelly, how did the scan go???

kristina, you are right, it was not your fault and there was nothing you could have done to change it. it can take some time after a loss for the body to get back to normal (hormone wise)

kategirl, glad they found the heartbeat, it can be so tricky to find sometimes because LO moves or is hiding lower. I remember at 12 weeks I still had to angle it under my pelvis.

blakesmom, that is so ridiculous!!! are they saying one scan costs $1400???

did everyone have a good weekend??

There were 2 charges for the ultrasound--One was $788 and the other was $618. I think one was for the ultrasound to be done, and the other was for the Dr. to "read" it---yay for me :wacko: Not sure who to call until I get a bill but SOMEONE is going to have to do some adjusting on those fees!

I'm sorry for how your family is acting, Sam. That's the same thing happening with my SIL right now, she angry at us because she's jealous that I'm pregnant and she had a MC, even though I also had a MC as well. (The drama has escalated, she unfriended most of her immediate family on Facebook and won't talk to anyone, sigh). I hope that both of our families can learn to relax soon, honey! :hugs:

can i come in here plz :)

i wud like to say a big congratulations for all the BFP

i wud of bin due december 2012

Kristina it took us 10 months before we got our bfp. I know people that have gotten their bfp the next month to over a year after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->