The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sam I'm sorry things like that are happening, I guess just try and stay out of it as much as possible, there are lots of hurt feelings and when someone looses a baby they're never rational about things like that. Even now that I am pregnant seeing women's big bellies and newborns still irks me. I know it's no excuse but maybe a bit of time and distance will help. :hugs:

I forgot to update here, scan isn't till monday due to scheduling error I go in for 930. At 5+4-5+6 I should see a yolk sac for sure and maybe possibly a fetal pole but maybe not, so not a whole lot. Though it will be nice to know tulip is developing on track.

Hello jess

Just thought I would stop by and tell.you the news. Had my 12 week scan on thurs and all is well. Measuring ahead so edd is 5th Feb.

For all the ladies who have joined since I have left I am ao sorry for your losses. I was on this tgread though two of my three miscarriages. My first bfp came just after my edd. The second well before. I found jess and the girls so supportive. I hope you all do get your bfp before your due dates. Sending some extra sticky baby dust to you all. For those who have ghe bfp in first tri. I know how hard pal is. I to have had those dark days. I hope these are your rainbows.

Hello to everyone else, mrskg, camlet, blakesmom, lomelly, Sam, kategirl and all the other lovely ladies who were on this thread when I. was. I will keep stalking. X

debzie! :happydance: I'm so glad everything is going so well for you.

Kate, I forgot that you are going thru almost the exact same thing... luckily my family isn't so vocal about it. I wouldn't have even known if I wouldn't have brought it up to my other aunt.

Kelly, I am just going to try to stay out of that part of the family's way I think. Maybe that's the nicest thing I can do right now. Oh and GL at your scan! I love the nickname too :)

TraceyAndLee - Sorry about your loss sweety, hope this thread brings you lots of baby dust and luck :D xx

Kelly - will be good to see your lil bean tomorrow :happydance: xx

Debzie - what fab news!!! Got a pic for us?? That's my sisters birthday ;) Are you feeling more relaxed now? xx

:happydance: Fantastic news Deb :happydance: Keep up the good work and don't forget to keep updating us as you can!!

Thanks ladies

Here is my rainbow:cloud9:

Attachments

• edit scan 4.jpg
    edit scan 4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • edit scan.jpg
    edit scan.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
tracyandlee, hope you see another BFP in the near future :)

debzie, can't say how thrilled I am for you! your little bean looks just beautiful and healthy!! do you have any other scans booked for the near future??

sam and kategirl, I can't even imagine going through that.. it's not like you haven't had painful losses of your own, why can't people just be happy for you??? jealousy is a very ugly thing sometimes, and I hope they get over that jealousy soon.

blakesmom, maybe we should have been ultrasound drs, charging over 600 just to read the bloody ultrasound... hoping they will adjust it because that is just not even a fair charge.

jess, have you picked out some bedding or got some in mind? or picked up any little outfits?? I've been getting some at thrift shops when I notice that they are new and with original tags still on them or in good shape. I think my dad also got my bedding set :) I wish I could post a link to it here but I can't find it online!

lomelly, thanks :) this 2WW is goin to kill me but i think i kow how to get my minde some were ells ;)

Yup scan tomorrow morning! Got to have a full badder though, hopefully they're on time so it doesn't get painful.

I am exhausted!

Can I join? My due date was 9/29 before MC in late March. I am on cd 6 today of a long cycle. I O late and have only a 10-11 day LP.

Armymama, welcome and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Kelly, I'm dying to hear how the scan went. I hope things are looking good so far!

AFM, I've been having horrible burning pain in the back of my upper thigh and sometimes my hip the last couple days that my OB doesn't think is pregnancy related - I'm not sure if I agree or not, but I'm trying to get by until I can make an appt with my GP. On the up side, I can definitely find my little guy's heartbeat on my doppler now, yay! :)

Kelly--Can't wait to hear about the scan either!!

Kelly hope to here about ur scan :) x

starting celebrity slim tomorrw :) hope drop some dress sizes :)

Debzie - ahhhh sooo cute!!!! SO happy for you debzie I truly am :) Will you be finding out what LO is? xx

Lomelly - yeah got some cute lil outifts but still need to get her some more, as for bedding I've seen some in mind but I keep changing my mind!! I love a great bargain :D Any outfits you got you wanna share? xx

Welcome Armymama2012, so sorry for your loss sweety :flow: Is there anything you can do or take to help with your cycle lengths? xx

TraceyAndLee - GL with your dropping dress sizes!! Let's hope it helps you towards your bfp :hugs: xx

Sorry to keep you waiting, just got back

Scan went well baby is measuring ahead at 6+2, saw yoke sac no heartbeat yet but there is no way I can be further along then 5+6 at the most so it's likely my floppy uterus thats all lazy and lax. I had a big one with Hannah to. Another scan in 11 days, should see HB by then. My 21dpo beta was 6789! Doubling every 36 hours which is fab and yes there is only 1 in there :)

Kelly - what fabulous news :happydance: Soooo happy for you :D Can't wait for the next scan now :) xx

Me either, seeing that HB will just be soooo relieving!

Debzie - ahhhh sooo cute!!!! SO happy for you debzie I truly am :) Will you be finding out what LO is? xx

Lomelly - yeah got some cute lil outifts but still need to get her some more, as for bedding I've seen some in mind but I keep changing my mind!! I love a great bargain :D Any outfits you got you wanna share? xx

Welcome Armymama2012, so sorry for your loss sweety :flow: Is there anything you can do or take to help with your cycle lengths? xx

TraceyAndLee - GL with your dropping dress sizes!! Let's hope it helps you towards your bfp :hugs: xx

I'm not sure. I want my cycles shorter but I want my LP longer since it is only 10-11 days.

Kelly - naww how far along will you be then? I remember seeing Enolah at 9+2 which was so amazing, she was even wriggling then! xx

Armymama - is there anything that can help with your luteal phases then? :flow: xx

Oh yes, update from me - I got letter from hospital Saturday with the results from my bloods. Turns out Im anemic so have to see the Dr on Wednesday about it :/ I presume I'll just have supplements, but one bit of me is slightly nervous about it too as my auntie had low iron in her 3rd pregnancy, and had to have iron injected into her hip bone every so often and she said it was more painful than child birth. Low iron seems to run in my family so hoping mine isnt as low as my aunts was xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->