The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm so sorry Jess.

You should definitely get yourself to your GP and get checked out this time though. Take care of yourself xx

:cry::cry::cry: xxxjessxxx am so so sorry to hear that. So heartbreaking, thinking of you and sending huge hugs xxx:hugs:

Thanks girls :cry:
It's kind of just broke me and shattered me into pieces :nope:
I text OH and told him, he said he was coming home, I said no because he may lose his job. He says me and his baby are far more important than any job and he's coming home. Which I really appreciated and said ok. Now he's not because someone else is going home and he has to fill in for them :( It's just made it all the more harder :cry:
Believing in your partner that they'll actually be there for you and then they're suddenly not :'( He made me feel important when he said it at first :nope: I said I ok, just I hate being messed around and now he's suddenly saying he's coming and he'll be sacked etc. arrrgghhhhghgh all i was trying to get to him was dont say one thing and suddenly change it. RANT OVER :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel so sh*t! x x

mini update: OH isn't coming home now :'( He said he can't risk losing his job (fair enough) but why oh why oh why say in two texts, first I said don't come home cos he'll risk losing his job. He replied "But, i love you :( xxxxx i can be there for you...for once :/ let me help xxxxx" then he text "Jess you and my baby are for more important than any job xxxxx im coming home" so it's horrible when suddenly then he says he's not cos of his job!! grrrr

It's ok. thanks :hugs:
your lines getting any darker? x x

Have you taken another test? You might not have lost the baby. I know plenty on here who have bled and thought it was a MC but really wasn't. Some had twins and it made them bleed, and some just had some decidual bleeding!

:hugs: :hugs:

xxxjessxxx I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope that your dr can help, this is just so unfair. Sorry your DH could not come home for you. We are all here if you need to vent or just talk. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:So sorry to hear your sad news Jess! I hope you are doing alright!:hugs:

Thanks Nicoleoleole, I did think maybe that but i've passed clots, bright red blood and a lot of it :'( I plan to test next week but for now im too scared and i believe i no the outcome anyway :nope:
Thanks mammatotwo, i feel i need to just vent and rant about everything lol. Urgh, i cant stop crying either - i feel pathetic :cry:
Thanks kozmikKitten - just really hard :nope:

Yes Jess I got a BFP on the digi this morning - didnt feel it was right saying though. I really am so sorry for your loss :cry: I cant begin to imagine how devastated you must feel. Please take it easy and be kind to yourself :hugs:

My due date was Dec 7 ... I mc on May 4 at 9 weeks exactly

I ov on CD 14 and we BD on CD 10..

I'm not looking fwd to December, if I have good news beforehand I'm sure
it will ease the pain

Congratulations collie!!! You silly doughnut - u should of said! I appreciate your consideration, i really do :hugs: But that shouldn't stop you.
It is hard but I just understand this really isn't my time yet :nope: Thanks again though :flower: I'll add your bfp now :)

Welcome JacobnMatty :hi: I'll add you now :hugs:

Jess, I am so sorry. I might be joining you soon I don't know. FRER is still super duper light... maybe even lighter than yesterday. I am terrified this is ectopic again or maybe a chemical.

Jacobnmatty my due date is 2 days after yours, and I miscarried 2 days before you :flower:

breakingdawn stop worrying yourself you silly noggin, as it's still early days your lines can change by the concentration of your wee. Your pregnant!!!

I am trying, my hands are shaking so bad right now since taking that last FRER.

Collie sweety i'm so sorry for all of this. It's a shitty situation and it sucks that u have to go threw it. We're definetly here for u hunny.

I think you should definetly go to see ur doctor tho. Maybe i dont know ur missing something like a certain amount of hormones or etc etc. They could check it out and at least put ur fears to rest u know? It would be best to find out now that if there is something so u can get better and have a sticky bean!

We're here for u bunches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->