The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

thanks jessy, i plan to go next week to the Dr's. Just taking it easy for the next few days :nope:

i am doing okay i guess trying to stay postive you know!

i still cry everday i really am heartbroken, but i do believe that there is a reason for everything and god will bless me and my husband with a beautiful baby

we all gotta stick together and have faith!

Hi!! Congrats on your:bfp:!! I was wondering how many cycles you had before you concieved after your miscarriage and also how early did you miscarry?

Yes Jess I got a BFP on the digi this morning - didnt feel it was right saying though. I really am so sorry for your loss :cry: I cant begin to imagine how devastated you must feel. Please take it easy and be kind to yourself :hugs:

Awesome news on the digital BFP! That really takes the guesswork out of it! It is nice of you to be so considerate to others, but know that no matter what we are going through we are rooting for everyone to get their BFPs!

So sorry to hear your news Jess. Just wanted to say I know how you feel about your other half. When I miscarried 2 weeks ago my OH was on jury service. He rang the court and said he couldnt go the morning I had my bleed, then I had a scan the following morning. I had the scan and found out there was no heartbeat. After that, even though he was there with me, he actually rang the court to see if they wanted him to go back! They told him not to go back at all. The thing is, he did care enormously but handles things in weird ways sometimes. Men. Hope you're bearing up ok.xxxx

Thanks miss miggens - men sure are strange :nope: Sorry he asked to go back :hugs:
Hope your coping ok though :flower: x x

Hi, yeah I'm ok thanks. Its just his weird way of coping! It's been a tough couple of weeks but I'm hoping to get another bfp soon and maybe hang onto this one, if I don't at least they will investigate this time.

I want to join this forum! I found out i was preg in July and m/c a week later. Never got a estimated due date but 9 months from then would've been April. Today i am 8dpo with a bfn. Hopefully in a few days i can jump for joy with a bfp.

Xxxjessxxx, i am so very sorry for your loss and what you're going through. I imagine the second time around is much worse than the first. We are all here for you babe and there's some that have been through it multiple times as well. I really wish i knew WHY this happens? And WHY some ppl have it happen multiple times? Its so heart wrenching. Just remember to keep the faith. If you give up, you'll never have your rainbow baby. Giving up isn't an option. Try and have a clear head about it. Don't assume it's going to keep happening either. My fiance's cousin is 40. She has an adopted 5 year old son. She adopted him bcz she was ttc since she was like 20. She had 2 m/c. She thought that was the only way out. When her son turned 2 a few short months later she found out she was PREGNANT and went fullterm! She now has another 3 year old son! Miracles happen. It may not be when you want it but i promise something good is going to conme from this. Stay strong love xoxo!

Collie, CONGRATS!!! I hope i can join you in about a week!! How many dpo are you?

I'm in. My due date was December 25, 2011. Baby Ying didn't make it. Found out on 6.6.11 that I was MC but my baby had been gone for 5 weeks (making him 6 weeks when he passed)

BreakingDawn, how many dpo are you? I'm wondering if i should get a frep test.

FRER's are KILLING me.... I have the worst luck with them I swear it. :( I am 11 DPO.... here are my tests...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-2.jpg

They look the same to me, FRER hates me... everyone else at 11/12 DPO has dark FRER's! I guess we'll know Thursday because I have blood work tomorrow morning, results Thursday.

Okay, so get this... your body can make different types of HCG... it's why some women don't get positive opks before hpts. OPKs only pick up on one type of hcg.

I get horrible lines on Wonfdo but great ones on FRERs. You get better ones on Wondfo. :shrug: Just relax hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->