The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:rofl: I bought one of those awesome Walmart ones people are talking about. My POAS addiction is pretty bad.

Did you ask the pharmacy? Most don't sell them on shelves yet, so you have to ask them. they're also sold out online haha

No, but I think I am gonna stick with my 6 or 7 IC's and now 4 FRER's and be done with it! I am driving myself too crazy!

What tests is everyone talking about that aren't sold OTC?!?

Breakingdawn, your 11dpo looks darker to me. If i were you'd, I'd lay off the tests lol. You're gonna make yourself sick of this. You are indeed preggo though! Congrats!!

These... First Signal. Walmart for $.88

ETA: The lines are better now that they've dried. That photo was taken after 3 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_6544.jpg
    IMG_6544.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6545.jpg
    IMG_6545.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
Thanks so much for the info on the preg tests!! $.88 is super cheap! They look like the dollar tree ones i take. Where did you hear about them? Going to walmart today to ask! :)

BreakingDawn, i am 8dpo today. Bfn of course since its still so early. Guess i was hoping for a miracle LOL. Not going to test till thurs/fri... Hmm well i hope anyway. I'm an addict about it as well!! Gahh.

I told myself I wasn't going to test until the day AF was due (tomorrow) and look at me! Ugh, lol! I'll be 12 DPO tomorrow, I O'd two days later this month.

Thanks so much for the info on the preg tests!! $.88 is super cheap! They look like the dollar tree ones i take. Where did you hear about them? Going to walmart today to ask! :)

BreakingDawn, i am 8dpo today. Bfn of course since its still so early. Guess i was hoping for a miracle LOL. Not going to test till thurs/fri... Hmm well i hope anyway. I'm an addict about it as well!! Gahh.

I heard about them on here lol :)

I went anmd bought some clearblue digis. Idk why i did. I just wanna tear open the damn box!

Breakingdawn please dont worry - my FRER looks the same as yours today and I am also 11dpo! Have you taken a digi? I got pregnant 1-2 on a digi this morning along with the same FRER as yours :hugs:

I think you should do one tomorrow morning hunny! Seriously my FRER line is the same as yours and the digi said YES :headspin: I think it would put your mind at ease :hugs:

Yeah let me see. The problem for me is not really believing I'm pregnant but whether or not it's in my tube again. :( I'm fairly certain I'm pregnant, just really scares about whether or not it's in my uterus this time. Sniffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->