The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks :) very nervous about it naturally but this is the second longest I've been pregnant so so far so good :) x

Just a quick update....I am team blue! We found out today! I'm really tired so I will do personals later. :) Carebear hope all is well. You are in my thoughts sweety. Kelly...did you get your package yet??

congrats Sweetz! :)

hi ladies,
im new to this site!
and was wondering if i could join this thread, as i would love advice about all ur experiences really!
basically its still early days for us as i only lost my lil boy on tues!
i was 21 weeks and had to give birth to him as he had a severe brain condition! :(
worst day of my life tbh and i no u all have been threw similar!
just wondered to start with how long u all waited to start ttc again?
xxxx

oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry! :hugs: I hope you get preggers again right away...as soon as you can try again. Hang in there!

So sorry for all the pain you're going through Starry...I wish there were words that could take away the pain and actually give comfort...but until you are holding that rainbow baby it's going to be hard...and like armymama said, even then you will be worrying about everything that could go wrong...I feel very blessed to have my two boys...but knowing I should be 37 weeks pregnant right now it is hard not to fixate on being pregnant again...but then if/when I get pregnant again I know I'll worry about it sticking...and that is just the beginning...but all of us will shoulder the worries of being a parent gladly...my fingers are crossed for you (and all of us) Massive :dust: to you!!!

AFM, I am not certain I am ovulating every cycle since my MMC...I took soy isoflavones this cycle...fingers crossed it helps me actually ovulate and one lucky swimmer connects!!! This is my last cycle before my would have been due date of December 4th...really scared...

Starry, mine has been a long drawn out process as well. I took the misprostal (sp?) on October 9 to induce the miscarriage and I think I finally passed everything the weekend of October 26th. I passed a little bit at first and then it would go to bleeding and spotting (thinking it was the end of the road) and then it would pick up again. October 26-28 is when ALOT passed. I ended up going to the ER that monday because I was running a fever (turns out I had a UTI ... on top of everything) but they did an US and said that it looked like everything had passed and my uterine lining was just thickening, which is normal. I haven't had any big passing of anything since that weekend. Just mostly a brownish pinkish tinged CM. My HCG level last week was down to 78, so I should be just about done.

I just wanted to tell you my story, because I know how it feels and that it seems never ending. Is your doctor monitoring your HCG levels to see where you are at? I think I was at 1500 when I had started my last bout of passing stuff, and it dropped to 300 later that week. A week later it was at 78.I go in next week for another round of testing, and predict it should be at or very close to 0.

I'm actually having my first follow-up tomorrow. I will do my best to demand an hcg though I have a hard time imagining my Doctor won't want to do some sort of testing to make sure I'm OK. He can't go purely off of my descriptions. :wacko: I do know that my hcg was still about 24,000 two days before I passed the baby. With my first loss it was about 1,000 the day of the loss and I stopped bleeding at 10 days. Today I'm on Day 11 of bleeding since I passed the baby. I was clotting and bleeding heavily the day before that and had been lightly bleeding for a week before my mmc was diagnosed. Today it's like a light flow but is all old brown gooky stuff. No longer feeling PMS-y and even had energy to do all sorts of chores today for the first time since I fell pregnant so that's definitely lifted my spirits. We also put up our Christmas lights and they're so bright and colourful. Love them! (they're new this year)

I'm trying not to be a downer. Everything is still so raw for me. I've been through this before and was able to heal (eventually) so I do know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will get there. :)

3xblessed, you will stop counting the week once you hit 40 or 41, that was a big milestone/transitioning period for me, it was a relief to actually not think of how far along I'd be, though I guess I sometimes replaces that with, "my daughter would be about.... months old" but it's not as often.

As much as I hate to say it time has helped. I don't cry everyday anymore though the tears still spring up and surprise me every now and then, this new pregnancy is both a blessing and a very scary thing for me, I am so paranoid about every twitch and I hate that. Wish I could relax some. I mean feeling movement helps but I'm so desperate to get far enough long for it to be safe for her to come out. It's torture.

My HCG was up in the 60,000 mark when they discovered there was nothing in the sack, it dropped to 40,000 within 4 days, and within a couple weeks it was down to 1500, and now 78. Just need to see that magic 0!

Congrats Harley Quinn!! H&H 9 months x

Afm, I've got my viability scan tomorrow morning :D

Congrats, Harley!!!

I had a 3D ultrasound done yesterday - it was cool, but in general I think I wouldn't do it again. Partly because our little girl did not cooperate at all and hide most of the time. At least we did get to see her, and confirm she's a girl, and everything looks good. :)

Congrats Harley! SMEP works again :happydance:

GL at your scan tomorrow girlin :flower:

kate, I had a 3D scan done and my child hid too. I got to go back for another for free and I got way better pictures that time.

I had my 36 week appt yesterday, and the doctor checked my cervix and said I'm 100% engaged, starting to efface and "fingertip" dialated. It's just a waiting game now :coffee: Too bad I could walk around like this for another 6 weeks :( but it's reassuring that my cervix is ready which means she'll induce me if need be.

I haven't been checked yet--part of me wants to know what is going on down there but then the other part knows like you said---things can stay ideal for weeks so really is it helpful to know early and then feel "dissapointed" if things don't proegress??

blakesmom -- yeah, it's rough knowing my cervix is ready and I'm not going into labor. I had kind of already assumed the things she told me just because of how fast I dropped, and how long she's had her head in there though. I've been in insane amounts of pain since she dropped last Saturday :( I wouldn't mind keeping her in there a few more weeks if it wasn't for that but I'm really ready for her to show her little face to the world.

Massive congrats Harley x

Not long now Sam & blamesmom :cloud9:

:hugs: to those going through losses just now x

Afm not much to report hit my nesting stage been cleaning everywhere paying for it though cause back sore now x heartburn an leg cramps have decided to show face :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->