The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

carebear I'd feel the same, I still get a little jealous when friends tell me and I am pregnant so they ya go, we don't need to make sense we've all been through a lot. I would have a decent talking to your OH to! He needs to stop messing with you, it's just making things harder. :hugs:

ttc good luck with the scope tomorrow.

Girlin same for you with your scan, I hope you see a gorgeous HB and can relax a little.

Sorry carebear :hugs: Wish he would just get on the wagon with you already!!

... and November 23rd is sounding better and better, except I want to go Black Friday shopping that day :rofl: Maybe it will put me into labor?

carebear, I don't know how you keep your cool! kudos to you, I'd have yelled at OH lol it's not fair how he keeps going back and forth! maybe you can also cuddle up with some wine?? and yay for AF being on time, everything is back to normal! and don't worry about being insanely jealous... we've all been there on that one. you just wonder why... it's not fair sometimes :(

sam, I can see black friday putting someone into labour! haha. just don't get trampled!!

Had my scan. Everything measuring perfect with a very strong heartbeat. I'll upload a piccie when I get home :)

Yay! That is great news!! So happy for you girlin!

Its amazing how I never get jealous of anyone here. I think it just makes me too happy to know that even after a loss, it can still happen! I have no reason to be jealous.
Haha, I did have some wine with my hot water bottle :haha: Absolutely love the flavoured Girls Night Out stuff. Its not real wine, but still delish! Thanks for the support. You guys are amazing!

Who knows sam! Maybe all that walking around will put u into labour!! Oh I'm liking the day I picked even more ;)

I know what you mean carebear. I never felt jealous of rainbow babies because I know how hard loss is.

Anyway, here's my little blob :cloud9: Measures smack bang on 6+4 and the sonographer said, "Wow, he's got a strong little heartbeat!"

Attachments

• scananon.jpg
    scananon.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
Great news, girlin!

I still get jealous when people say they're pregnant too. Isn't it odd how our brains work sometimes?

hey ladies... sorry for such a late update!! On my sisters laptop again so can't update everything either.

nevertheless Enolah Grace finally arrived 11 days late weighing a very healthy 9lb6oz. Birth didn't go to plan. She nearly killed me as her head was on the side so they had to cut me and forcep her out... only thing is I ended up losing 4 pints of blood, had to have 2 blood transfusions, oxygen and drips ect. Recovering now though.. Will update with photos soon.

Hope everyone else is ok, miss you ladies! xx

Goodness Jess! Thank god you are both okay. Lovely to hear from you though xx

Girlinyork, that is such great news! Glad everything is going well and LO has a strong heartbeat. Love that sound!

Congrats, Jess! Sorry things didn't go as planned. Sounds kinda scary. But so glad you both are doing well now.

Hurray Jess glad you're getting better.

Girlin that's fantastic news!

Carebear it's way easier to not be jealous over a rainbow baby maybe it's because we all know the path and pain it took to getting that rainbow. Doesn't stop me from feeling odd for a split second with non rainbow pregnancies. It is better though.

amazing news girlin, so happy your little rainbow is healthy!

wow jess, that sounds like quite the ordeal! but very glad you and Enolah are doing well. can't wait to see pics!

I definitely could never feel jealous of anyone and their rainbow... I'm so glad after a loss many of us have our rainbow :) still hoping for everyone to get theirs!

Brilliant news girlin :happydance:

Yay jess! Congrats on the birth of your rainbow enolah xxx

Congrats, Jess! I'm sorry the birth was rather rough but am glad you're on the road to recovery and got a healthy rainbow baby out of it all!

Girlin - that is terrific news!

AFM - only minimal spotting today and it was all light brown. It's taking awhile but I seem to be noticing a gradual slow down. But the headaches are back. Hurrah...

Congrats Jess!!! Sorry you had a rough birth but glad your rainbow is here!!!

Great pics Girlin!!!

Glad things went well for you Carebear! Give OH an earful!

I'm so glad I read about SMEP on here yesterday! I got my positive on my OPK yesterday so I'm definitely going to be trying it this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->