The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Fabulous news girlin :)

Aww Jess, what a rough delivery :( Glad she has finally came into the world and get as much rest as possible! It definitely sounds like you need it :flower:

AFM, sooo much pressure STILL! It literally feels like there is a bowling ball pressing down on my vag. I had a bit of spotting again today, and I got excited thinking my bloody show was coming but nope :coffee:

Jess, I'm so glad you and the baby ended up safe, that sounds scary! But I'm sure it's wonderful to have her in your arms. :)

Got my dating ultrasund yesterday and then rode with my mom and DD from NY all the way to IN! Anyways, here's the news: I thought I was only 10 weeks and 6 days but turns out I'm 12 weeks! Pictures will come once I get them in the computer, the midwife had so much fun that she gt me 10 pictures!

Wow, a whole week ahead. You must be happy to be so close to second tri already :)

I am very happy! December 1st will be 14 weeks!

Awww...beautiful little pictures girlin. So happy for you!

hey ladies... sorry for such a late update!! On my sisters laptop again so can't update everything either.

nevertheless Enolah Grace finally arrived 11 days late weighing a very healthy 9lb6oz. Birth didn't go to plan. She nearly killed me as her head was on the side so they had to cut me and forcep her out... only thing is I ended up losing 4 pints of blood, had to have 2 blood transfusions, oxygen and drips ect. Recovering now though.. Will update with photos soon.

Hope everyone else is ok, miss you ladies! xx

im sooooo happy she is here :flower: and 9 pound 6 is great!!!
I had to be cut as well and i know how sore that can be lots of hugs! :hugs:
Sorry to here you had a rough time!
Plenty rest now
CONGRATULATIONS :) XXX

Congrats on great scan army mama xxxx

Sam not lng now hang in there :hugs:

Jess Big Welcome to Enolah---so sorry she took her time getting her and made for a rough delivery for you!!

Stephanie I can't believe that Ella is almost 5 months old--time sure does fly!!

Episiotomies are NO fun.

army great news.

Sam she'll be here so soon!

Wow, I'm glad that Enolah is a big healthy girl. She really didnt want out did she? A friend of mine had a C-section because induction didnt work and then they had to use forceps to get her daughter out. I will pray for a fast and painless recovery.

Awesome news Girlin!

Jess...wow...healthy baby! Sorry it was so hard on you and praying for a quick recovery!

AFM...V DAY!!!!!! :happydance: I now finally feel like I can relax!!

Jess Big Welcome to Enolah---so sorry she took her time getting her and made for a rough delivery for you!!

Stephanie I can't believe that Ella is almost 5 months old--time sure does fly!!

I know 5 months :cloud9: Time does fly!!! Id quite like to do it all over again now lol, wont be long now till your little one is here too!!! :) xxx

Congrats Jess!! So sorry you had to endure all that pain! Glad you and baby Enolah are doing ok.

Camlet: congrats on your baby!!!

Girlin: great news, glad the scan went well

Awesome news Girlin!

Jess...wow...healthy baby! Sorry it was so hard on you and praying for a quick recovery!

AFM...V DAY!!!!!! :happydance: I now finally feel like I can relax!!

Happy V Day!! Congrats on reaching another major milestone. I know I breathed a hugh sigh of relief when I reached V Day with my son. Here's to the rest of your pregnancy continuing to be happy and healthy!:thumbup:

Once they are past the point of viability for survival outside of the womb should something make them come early I believe...

Happy Vday then!! I also didn't know what it was but assumed something like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->