The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

RedWylder, Starry Night : :hugs: I pray things get sorted out soon and you can get your sticky bfps and rainbow babies in your arms soon!!! Keep the faith and never give up! It will happen!!

blakesmom! lol!!! I hope they induce soon but a week is not far away at all, he'll be here so soon and I can't wait to see pics. Did you decide on a name? Is Skyler still a contender lol?

Sam you're super close now to!

Welcome to the new people and also sorry you're here.

Kate I'll be celebrating 30 weeks like a mad woman.... 8 more weeks to go.

blakesmom, 24 hour urine tests must suck. At least all came back normal-ish. Weird that they'd put you on bedrest for the last week though? Hopefully you see decresed fluid at the ultrasound, but either way only one more week to go :happydance:

Well AFM, I just got back from the doctor and no new changes :( She told me she won't even talk about inducing me until a week after my DD, which kinda bummed me out since I could potentially be pregnant for another 5 weeks. Also my Strep B test came back positive :( So I am forced to have an IV while in labor now even though my doctor and I decided a few weeks ago I wouldn't need one unless I got an epi. I'm getting impatient and irritable!!

Blakesmom and sam - hope we see pics soon from the both of u of ur LOs!!

I cant wait to see what team you are on missmummymoo!

Congrats on 30 weeks kate!

Welcome red :hugs:

blakesmom! lol!!! I hope they induce soon but a week is not far away at all, he'll be here so soon and I can't wait to see pics. Did you decide on a name? Is Skyler still a contender lol?

Sam you're super close now to!

Welcome to the new people and also sorry you're here.

Kate I'll be celebrating 30 weeks like a mad woman.... 8 more weeks to go.

I really liked Skyler--still do but DH and I could only agree on 1 name--so this little man will be called Lukas William (might spell it traditional as Lucas--still not positive)

Getting close now Sam and blakesmom can't wait to meet more rainbows xxx

DH and I just got smart phones this week--so I will do my best to update ASAP!!

Yay for smartphone updates! Too bad on Skyler but Lukas was a fav of mine to, hubby of course didn't like it. Jeez but that man is picky. Still trying to get him to let me use Noelle as the middle name for this one instead of the one we have picked but he won't budge.

Men are picky...I had a list of 10 names for each gender and he didn't like any of them....I told him I am doing all the work so I get first name, he can have middle. He finally agreed lol

Sweetz that is funny!! I let DH name Blake ( I guess it helped I liked the name too) so you would have thought I could have picked any name I wanted---but no, he apparently thought since we were having another boy that he got the name choice again.

He wanted his first name as the baby's...I said HELL NO......then caved...it will be Xander's middle name haha

Better as a middle name then have the same two first names in the house!

Loooooove the name Xander! I would consider it for a future boy name, but we already have a son named Oz and I don't want to use two names from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :blush:

TY Someone who knows where I heard it from!! I have always liked that name :)

Me too. I like Willow for a girl as well, but it's not on our list (presumably because of Buffy, but I don't think DH really likes it either). We do have Zoe on our girl name short list (from Firefly/Serenity). We are Joss Whedon fans for sure!

I love Willow but OH said it's the kind of name "fat Goths" have. He really wasn't going to bend on it either :(

My OH had wanted his name if we were having a boy. It wasn't too bad since his name is Adam and I woulda probably nicknamed the baby AJ. We'll see if I let him when the time comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->