The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sam, I hope she comes out soon!

We've been struggling to come up with a name. At this rate, we're never going to decide!

Sam I hope things pick up today and she makes her grand appearance!!!

Lol thought we had a new member when I saw b&lsmom x lukas is gorgeous :cloud9:

Army great news feeling baby :happydance:

Sam happy 40 weeks hope you don't have too long to wait x

Haha nope it's still me!! Can you believe less than 10 weeks for you???!!!

I know crazy time def flying actually starting to see light at the end of the tunnel x

Sam, you are so close! Sounds like she will be arriving very soon. So excited for you and wishing you a wonderful labour and delivery!

So I guess right around the 13th of any month isnt really the best time for me especially while pregnant because I took a slight fall onmy mom's stairs tonight but ended up bumping my head pretty hard (still hurts 30 minute later) on the corner ledge. Ugh...hope I can sleep well tonight.

Sam I bet she comes soon!

Hi everyone else, my house is all packed up for the move and everything is in disarray :wacko:

Thanks ladies, I'm still here waiting :coffee: And also still losing hunks of my plug, dear god how much can there be?!?!

I keep checking to see if Sam's posted... I hope no posts is a good sign! :)

30.5 hours into labor. Like nothing I have ever experienced before. Baby should be here soon, I'm at an 8 right now and on pitocin.

Hope you have your rainbow in your arms as i type this Sam xxxx

She's here! 3:55 AM, 8.8 and 20 1/2 inches long. Full head of dark curly hair!! Oh what a ride it was. Idk how to upload pics from my phone so I will do so when I go home :)

Massive congrats x can't wait to see pics x what's her name xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->