The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

He's adorable Blakesmom!!!

Glad you are getting somewhere Aknqtpie!!!

:thumbup: aknqtpie!!

We finally got snow here! It's actually supposed to be a blizzard tomorrow night, so by the time the weekend is over we'll have a good 8-10 inches of snow. It's pretty, but I hate driving it in.

Sam - I am jealous.. we got a little bit of snow in October and haven't seen any since... We are supposed to get some this weekend as well..

Haha, I'd send it your way if I could! The two inches we got today is plenty for me :) I live out in the rural area and they probably won't even plow until Sunday night :wacko:

Yuck.. I live about an hour outside of Anchorage (in Wasilla, home town of Sarah Palin) .. we actually get better plowing service than we did in Anchorage. We also have a couple troopers in our neighborhood so that helps.

Awwww! What an adorable little guy you have there, Blakesmom! Love it!

OMG Armymom!! That's so amazing. I dream of the day when I can feel the same thing.

lomelly - hahaha, so true. Every winter it seems everyones forgotten how to drive in the snow. I got OH underwear for his stocking :haha: Him too, he'll never buy that himself :dohh: and just keep wearing holey ones!

blakesmom - He's so beautiful! Congrats!!

Aww armymama - must be such a great feeling :thumbup:

So precious! I miss when my boy was a newborn. Sorry about the april 1st comment :flower: I didn't know :hugs: April 1 2013 will be DH and my 10 year anniversary.

Army thats great!

ank: yay for progesterone.

Has anyone heard of the PUPPS rash? Apparently its a very itchy rash that women get a lot during pregnancy in spots where they get stretch marks. Well I have it! It is all over my legs and yes it itches like crazy! It started on my hips which is where most of my stretch marks from my first pregnancy are. Argh...and supposedly it doesnt go away until after delivery but that is 25-27 weeks away!

So precious! I miss when my boy was a newborn. Sorry about the april 1st comment :flower: I didn't know :hugs: April 1 2013 will be DH and my 10 year anniversary.

Army thats great!

ank: yay for progesterone.

Well that would be a special day to have Tulip on for you guys- I was born on my mom and dads 6th wedding anniversary!

Has anyone heard of the PUPPS rash? Apparently its a very itchy rash that women get a lot during pregnancy in spots where they get stretch marks. Well I have it! It is all over my legs and yes it itches like crazy! It started on my hips which is where most of my stretch marks from my first pregnancy are. Argh...and supposedly it doesnt go away until after delivery but that is 25-27 weeks away!

No fun is there any kind of cream or ointment that is safe to use to relieve the itching???

B&LsMom (love the new name!), he's beautiful!

aknqtpie, FX that things go well and you can start trying in January!

armymama, that's so exciting about feeling movement! :happydance: I've heard of PUPPS but don't know anyone who's had it - It hope maybe it dies down a little for you, sounds like no fun at all!

AFM, I'm just kind of going along. Getting bigger, lol. Tomorrow is 33 weeks. I'm finally finding that my fingers are swelling too much at night to wear my rings, which is a big bummer. :( Otherwise I've been pretty good still, though I need to get moving more on the nursery.

My three year old niece patted my belly and asked if it was a bit big because the baby Jesus was in there or am I just full of wee. I laughed so hard

Lol girlin. Kids are soo funny!

Army- hope there is something u can put on it to relieve the rash!

Kate - have any plans in mind for your nursery?

Love the new name B+Lsmom :)

12-12-12 sam!! Hope that baby is comin!

:rofl: girlin, that totally made my (very early) morning.

Also loving the name change B&LsMom :)

Yep, 12-12-12 and no contractions :( I'm 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced, and I've been losing my plug yesterday/today (which is gross btw!). I guess I'm going overdue! I've been laying here awake for over an hour willing myself to go into labor and it's not working :haha:

Lol Sam. I've never heard of anyone willing their baby out. Hope things move on soon x

Well DH might be changing his mind about wanting to know the gender of the baby! I hope they can let me have an ultrasound at my next appointment. I will be almost 17 weeks along then and DH will be able to be with me.

As for the rash, it is slowly spreading to the back of my legs. I did a ton of research and basically hydrocortisone ointment and calidryl lotions plus oatmeal baths are all
I can do which is great to know now that we're out of hydrocortisone cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->