The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

^^ :rofl:

Had a tough day at work, and was hoping it would put me into labor but NOPE! Not even one freaking contraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I give up hoping to go into labor. I'm just going to think that I'm going to go over and need to be induced. And yes, I'm throwing a temper tantrum right now :haha:

I totally had a fit around 38 weeks too its so hard having a due date that you don't want to go past and your Drs want you to go to the very end!! I had Lukas just one day early I was so scared to go over due I would have lost it I think !

Well, no more MS since i hit 13 weeks but now I have round ligament pains whenever I am on my feet for more than 5 minutes plus last night I got hit by the worst cold ever and could barely sleep. Not to mention my daughter has been running a fever off and on for 3 days. Ugh...

I hope you feel better soon, armymama!

I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable, but in general I still don't really have many symptoms at all. I've been getting some pains that almost feel like really low grade period cramps on and off for a couple days - I don't think they're BH since they last for an hour or more at a time, but part of my brain keeps thinking "oh no, I'm getting my period... Oh wait, no, I'm pregnant", lol. I've also been a bit extra grumpy, which my husband doesn't appreciate.

I really really hope I don't go over since I don't want my daughter's birthday to get in the way of my niece's birthday any more than it has to. Hoping I can at least go by my due date!

Kategirl- Do you know if your baby is in birthing position? I was thinking the pain you describe could be the baby dropping lower to prepare to engage in 4-5 weeks.

Not sure if she is or not, though I know she could be moving head down right around now. I feel like she's changed from kicking my right side to kicking my upper abdomen lately, so I feel like she's shifted a bit in some direction. I have my next appointment on Friday and was thinking I'd ask the APN if she could tell if she had moved head down yet.

I'm trying to remember if my DH ever woke me up when I was snoring. He probably did when I first started snoring, but then he would just head to the couch instead. After a while, we started trading on and off and I would sleep on the couch sometimes so he could have the bed. But our couch then was sooooo uncomfortable. Now we have a big, comfy one with memory foam! I might not mind sleeping there if it comes down to it! But we have already discussed getting a new mattress before I reach third tri, so that's nice. :)

I'm doing well. Still don't feel all that pregnant. Less than two weeks until my first scan! Really excited about that!

Yep blakesmom, I threw that tantrum and I felt a lot better after honestly :haha: Now I'm in the "dear god don't ever let this baby come out because I have no idea what to do with her" stage :rofl:

armymama :hugs: I had horrid round ligament pains too. It was almost impossible for me to do anything and I got sent home from work in tears a few times. I hope it lets up SOON for you.

kate, sounds like baby is possibly moving head down. I was around 32 weeks when I started getting pains like that too.

GL at your scan harley!

AFM, my bestie drug me out Christmas shopping with her today and I thought I was going to die. But I did score a super cute pair of boots half off :) I just don't know how I'm going to make it thru the next week and half of work! My last day is the 14th.

Sam you are amazing I fimish work in 2 weeks def couldn't cope till full term!

Great way to announce army :thumbup:

Your not supposed to sleep on your back because baby can press on a nerve that can make you faint but you would feel sick and dizzy before this happened if you do lie on you back just make sure your head is higher than your heart x

Insomnia killing me only managing 4 hours max :wacko: glad I can doze through the day if I need to x

Sam, I hope the last bit of work isn't too hard. I sympathize, I'm going to be working until I go into labor (though I just sit at a desk all day so it's definitely not as physical as your's, of course).

I have insomnia but not cause I can't sleep, it's because my son won't let me sleep! Arg.

Sam hope she comes soon. I only went 3 days overdue with my son and I'm ok going overdue here, just want to enjoy it though I may complain about it in the future. I actually wouldn't mind having baby 6 days late so I can have an april 1st babe!

It's not really so much the "going over" part I'm worried about, it's the whole "this is my last day of work and I don't have any choice but to come back in exactly 6 weeks" thing that's more upsetting. I explained to my doctor today that she really can't make me wait two weeks to be induced because then I'd only have 4 weeks at home with baby, and she agreed. I have another appt on Monday, so she's going to check me and if my cervix is favorable we'll set up an induction date sometime during the week before Christmas.

So I'm not even 15 weeks yet and I'm having almost painful elvic pressure tonight that goes all the way through to my butt bone. Anyone had this? I wonder if the baby is laying on a muscle or something.

carebear, I have a cop friend and he said that day where it was that slippery snow resulted in soooo many accidents! in the roundabout in kitchener he said he dealt with 3 accidents in an hour! silly people can't even learn to drive in snow... you'd think they'd know by now..
why is it men never buy themselves clothes??? :haha: mine is the exact same way, he won't even buy underwear :haha:
hope we keep getting nicer weather, and no rain! working outside in the rain would suck :(

sam, glad to hear your dr is going to set up an induction earlier if need be

armymama, cute announcement pic!!

girlin, it's great that you heard the heartbeat again!! do you have another scan coming?? or do you have a home doppler??

kate, sounds like baby's head is going down... it's such a weird feeling..

blakesmom, can't wait to see some pics of your little one!!!

Sam I hope she comes and that you don't waste any of your time off with baby.

I have insomnia but not cause I can't sleep, it's because my son won't let me sleep! Arg.

Sam hope she comes soon. I only went 3 days overdue with my son and I'm ok going overdue here, just want to enjoy it though I may complain about it in the future. I actually wouldn't mind having baby 6 days late so I can have an april 1st babe!

April first was my angel baby's due date : (

Still learning how to post from my phone and can only seem to upload 1 pic at a time but here is my little Lukas...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Blakesmom - He is precious!!!

AFM - I finally got some good answers from my doctors office.. they are putting me on my progesterone to jump start my system.. hopefully I can start trying in Jan! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->