The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sorry armymama
I'm ovulating today and today is 6 years since I met DH. We BD three days ago, yesterday and will probably get one in tonight after going out for celebration drinks. FX for an anniversary baby

I'm sorry, armymama!

Girlin, fx for you! Our first daughter was an anniversary baby - we were trying at the time, but that month I just happened to O exactly on our anniversary! :)

I'm sorry, armymama!

Girlin, fx for you! Our first daughter was an anniversary baby - we were trying at the time, but that month I just happened to O exactly on our anniversary! :)

Must be fate. Especially as I am ovving early this cycle :happydance:

I'm ok with it I guess. I can at least start temping as soon as AF ends which should be in 5 days since full-flow started this morning. I wanted to give Dh the death stare yesterday when I told him I got my period because his reply was "Good news is that means you aren't pregnant." Part of me wanted to slap him, part of me wanted to cry, and part of me wanted to be pregnant anyways.

I'm ok with it I guess. I can at least start temping as soon as AF ends which should be in 5 days since full-flow started this morning. I wanted to give Dh the death stare yesterday when I told him I got my period because his reply was "Good news is that means you aren't pregnant." Part of me wanted to slap him, part of me wanted to cry, and part of me wanted to be pregnant anyways.

Why would he say that to you?

Sorry army...that was a little cruel. My DH and I used to joke like that but I could always tell when he was joking and it was always when we weren't trying. I would email him or text him at work and say "well you are not a father" or something along those lines when AF arrived. Or he would say something like what yours said when it would come. But after our loss, we don't joke anymore because of the emotional toll it took on us and I cry every time AF comes now. One because I want to be pregnant, but also because it is a reminder of our loss.

He's not joking. He honestly was relieved and expected that I would be too. He is stressed out with working and going to school. It's getting really close to the 3rd anniversary of losing our son Joshua. DH doesnt even acknowledge that we lost a baby in March of 2012. I've tried to talk about it but he just wont. He tells people that we have 3 children and just dismisses the miscarriage. Both the loss of our son and the miscarriage tear me apart but obviously the one I miscarried alone in the ER for 7 hours doesnt matter. Sorry, I try not to be bitter but it gets to me sometimes.

He's not joking. He honestly was relieved and expected that I would be too. He is stressed out with working and going to school. It's getting really close to the 3rd anniversary of losing our son Joshua. DH doesnt even acknowledge that we lost a baby in March of 2012. I've tried to talk about it but he just wont. He tells people that we have 3 children and just dismisses the miscarriage. Both the loss of our son and the miscarriage tear me apart but obviously the one I miscarried alone in the ER for 7 hours doesnt matter. Sorry, I try not to be bitter but it gets to me sometimes.

I'm not surprised it gets to you! It would get to me too! It really doesn't sound like he is respectful of your feeling. Do you think he is backing out of ttc again then? X

Army to be fair my husband doesn't acknowledge the death of our daughter with other people either, he is aware we had another daughter and the we lost her but to him thats a private thing. Where as if people ask me how many kids we have I say 3 obviously including her. Men deal with grief far differently then women who carry and feel and birth the babies, we have a different stronger connection. I would try not to take offence by the way he feels he needs to grieve for your first son. My husband also does not acknowledge our misscarriage and I don't include the mc in how many kids I have as well as it was early, I mean I still am sad over having lost a baby but its not quiet the same if I'm making any sense at all. I agree he probably shouldn't have said he was relieved you weren't pregnant that wasn't the right way to deal with it but do you think he's just missing Joshua and remembering the pain of having to go through that?

The way my husband and I grieved differently could have torn our marriage apart when Hannah died but I didn't let it, I talked a lot with a counsellor in those days specializing in pregnancy and infant loss and she helped me to understand that he just does it differently even to this day over 2.5 years later and I accepted that.

My husband doesn't deal with grief. He pushes it out of his mind with sports and video games. I know we are at different stages of the grieving process still and I'm okay with that. What I dont accept is that when i try to comfort him during his needy time he pushes me away and says "you dont understand because I'll always miss him more."

I dont openly discuss our miscarriage with anyone except for maybe 3 people.

Fair enough, at least he acknowledges that he misses him, thats more then I can get from my DH about Hannah. He may come around one day, he may never. In the mean time tell him comments like what he made don't help your grieving process either :flower:

Men in general deal with most everything completely differently than we do. Esp grief and loss. While I am still more often than not sad and cry frequently over our loss, my hubby rarely talks about it anymore. And he doesn't understand why I still confide in others about it. He did have a dream last night about our baby and we talked a great deal this morning. He was like you would be showing now, we would probably feel her move (both of us "feel" the baby was a girl), do you eve think about what she would look like and be like, etc....this Friday would have been our u/s for gender. Half way mark now so it's been emotional. And I will never be able to understand where you are army and Kelly because i have never lost a child or baby as far long as you have but I am here to listen and offer kind words. :hugs: to both of you.

So I had spotting on Thursday, got my period on Friday, and now back to spotting. Is a 2 day period bad? Also, my periods are usually quite painful and this only I only had light cramping and a bit of dizziness.

My last period was short and almost painless. I think it just happens sometimes

My cycles were always 2 days of light and 1 day of spotting can't help you out about the cramps or lack of though, sometimes I get them sometimes I don't.

It's ok. I can deal with it just surprised was all. Start temping again tomorrow!

Sorry girlin. But at least you can have a bit more fun trying.

I'm incredibly barfy these days. Going to try Doppler in 10 more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->