The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Got my dip and then spike the past 2 days so I might be ovulating sooner than I normally do. Told DH that I'll be ovulating this weekend maybe and he said "Well I guess no sex until Monday then." He looked real disappointed but he doesnt want a baby yet so I thought it was better to tell him.

yay girlin!!!!! Congrats

Ttcbabyison hasn't been on here in a while but she also got a bfp a few days ago!

Sticky sticky dust for both of you!!!

Yeah, i'm over the moon that we're pregnant again finally!!!! We couldn't be more excited!!! Our first scan is Thursday at 6 weeks. All bloods have been great numbers so we are hoping for a nice little beating heart!!!

How you pregnant ladies doing? You doing ok Kelly? Everyone else hanging in there? We will be officially TTC in January.

Oh yeah I'm still kicking but this cold I have is horrible. My whole family has it so naturally being the mother I don't get to be sick right. Ms is still around to which makes it more unbearable but I'm far enough along now that I do get the occasional break from it for a day or two which is awesome. So glad I won't be doing this again once this little one arrives

The new year will be here before you know it!

Wow, seems I'm the only one in this group who is not pregnant! hopefully that will change in 3-4 months!

I'm not pregnant either army. We haven't tried that last 2 cycles now. Last month and now this weekend was O and we didn't bd for baby.

Hi All, I just joined today. I had a miscarriage three weeks ago today, still processing it all. I am feeling bit down in myself today, I had two scans done one at 8 weeks and one at 9 weeks to check baby status everything was looking fine and then into my 13th week I lost it, they werent going to do a d&c at all but had to one there were still clots. I lost a total of 1.3 litres of blood that day. Had to get two iron fusions and am on iron tablets for next six weeks. My doc keeps telling me to wait for my next period before we try again. It seems that I am ovulating now no signs of my period coming and Im getting impatient. I just want to be pregnant. Dunno if its all part of the grieving but I just want to start our family. It was a lovely suprise to find out we were going to be parents and then in a blink of an eye that all changed and now Ive never felt so ready to settle down and have kids. How long should I wait before trying should I follow docs advise? And would I be fertile? Sorry to hear about your losses xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->