The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Welcome star and best of luck! I didn't wait I think it's more personal honestly.

girlin why are you in limbo? What happened? I hope all is ok.

I had some spotting. Literally a spot in the morning and one in the evening yesterday of brown and it seems to have stopped. Scan on Wednesday to rule out an ectopic and see if everything is measuring okay. Very nervous and it's my birthday tomorrow :(

i hope it's all ok but brown is better then red! I'll keep my fingers crossed and happy birthday too!

I am sorry about your miscarriage Star. I miscarried what would have been our 3rd child at 12 weeks but baby passed around 8 weeks. Sorry you lost so much blood. They say you are really fertile right after a miscarriage.

FX everything is okay for you Girlin!

I am glad I'm not the only one who isnt pregnant yet. Welll...I am 8 dpo today and I had some mild cramping down low last night. I wont test until November 5th which would make my period 2 days late. Our 5 year anniversary is the 14th of November. I cant decide if I would tell DH then or wait until Christmas which would put me at almost 12 weeks.

Baby is in the right place and measuring roughly five and a half weeks. Too early for a heartbeat but the fact it is all on track is reassuring. Back in a fortnight to check for a heartbeat. Please think sticky for me ladies <3

Baby is in the right place and measuring roughly five and a half weeks. Too early for a heartbeat but the fact it is all on track is reassuring. Back in a fortnight to check for a heartbeat. Please think sticky for me ladies <3

amazing news!!!

AF arrived one day late. Onto hoping for next cycle. In January I'll start my grapefruit juice regimen. I might try preseed in March if not pregnant by then.

I'm sorry for not replying earlier StarAngel. I am sorry about your loss. Are your levels down to 0 yet? How long ago did you miscarry? If its too personal then just ignore me.

Hi Ladies...would love to join. My 'would have been' due date was May. I had a D&C a few weeks ago and am waiting on AF to show up. I'm hoping everything didn't throw my cycles out of whack as everything was pretty consistent before I got PG.

StarAngel - your story sounds somewhat similar to mine. I had a few scans early on and everything looked great - heartbeat, growth, etc. I went in for a 10 week scan (I was almost 11 weeks at that point) and there was no heartbeat. A perfect little baby with perfect hands, feet, fingers, and belly just floating around. I was devastated as it came out of nowhere. I picked a D&C as I needed to emotionally heal and couldn't bare to wait things out. I will keep my FX'd for you. Hang in there...

It sounds like several of you are already PG - BABY DUST to you all! Here's hoping you guys have a wonderful pregnancy. You all give me hope!!

So sorry for both of you StarAngel and KTJ006. Baby dust to both of you.

Thanks Ladies,

ArmyMomma - I miscarried on 6th October, brought by ambulance in the early morning bout 6am, was heartbreaking as the day before I called the hospital very upset as I was spotting more blood, they told me to come in, I insisted that they check my babies vitals to which they did and all was fine, hours later however that proved not to be the case. Im not sure whether my hormone levels are down to zero yet, I havent gotten my period yet, Im cramping and feels like a period but nothing yet. Im still taking iron tablets so that maybe causing cramps. And it would appear that I maybe ovulating.

My doc is telling me that when I do get my period to not count it as a period just the end of what happened and to wait til my next period after that before I try again, why is that I wonder?

KTJ 006 - very sorry for your loss xxx baby dust to you xxx

Thank you all Ladies, this forum keeps me going and gives me hope xxxx

Most doctors will tell you to wait 1 to 3 cycles after a miscarriage before trying again. Mostly its so that you are physically and emotionally healed before trying again. We didn't wait to try but we didn't succeed in getting our rainbow until 6 months after the miscarriage. I hope when you do try again that it doesn't take 6 cycles for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->