The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congrats girlin, I am thinking super stick thoughts for you and this little one. Will they do anything this cycle to try and help like progesterone or anything?

I'll be seen at the local recurrent miscarriage clinic and they'll decide what's best Kelly x

I hope they can do something to help things along! Keep us updated.

Had a scan yesterday and saw one beautiful healthy baby measuring spot on. I'd put money on this baby being my rainbow :)

:thumbup: that's awesome!! I've been silently creeping your progress in the first tri section. So happy for you!!

Wow long period of silence. How is everyone?

AFM: My placenta has attached around the bleed I had in the first tirmester but not is low-lying. In 3 weeks I go to get another scan and see if it has become placenta previa or if it has moved away from the cervix. Still not having much energy but feeling movement about 5 times a day so it keeps me going to know that little one is still doing good.

I attached a picture of the announcements that I made myself and sent out 9 weeks ago to announce the baby. Sorry that it is upside down.

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
Army, fx your placenta is high and healthy.

Kelly, congratulations on your baby girl :cloud9:

Army - hope everything is good with ur next ultrasound. Love your announcement!!

Doing our gender reveal today with the family. Everyone is gonna be happy for team :blue: my little guy has recently graduated from flutters to kicks :cloud9:

Congrats on ur baby girl Kelly!

Thanks. Have fun at your party. Wow, Kelly, I saw you had her but didn't know it was less than a week ago. Hope all went well with her birth.

Oh thanks ladies! She is 3 days old today! My yellow bump turned pink <3 her name is Aria Hannah and she was a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz which is just insane! More then a pound heavier then my others. Also quiet long at 21.5 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->