The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh, just so you know. My due date with my last miscarriage/chemical pregnancy was July 17th and this one is due August 24th.

Bug congrats to!

Hannah's 3rd anniversary of her birth/death is the 13th, not sure what I'll be doing for that, likely to be filled with tears and moping.

Hi everyone,
I know it's been a long long time since I've posted on here. I was becoming obsessed with being pregnant and DH needed a long time to heal. And me as well. I can't say we've been the same since.
But today I got a BFP. I'm sooo frightened and soooo determined. I have a doc appt Monday (I broke my foot mid-dec so I had the appt anyways). I'm hoping she'll get my bloodwork and a scan.
I was 8 days late for af so I finally tested. I had to wait since a few months ago I was so upset when af was 6 days late and I got a BFN. Anyways, I knew this time... I've been having a few symptoms, one I never even knew was a symptom (shortness of breath). I've been so winded for no reason. I just assumed it was from walking around with crutches... guess not.
Last night I was laying in bed and cramping a little and I was thinking in my head, 'omg I'm going to lose it already'. I go to the bathroom so often to check and see if there's blood.

Anyways, I really wanted to check in to see how everyone is.

Congrats carebear it's nice to see you've finally got another bfp. I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you!

I don't know if I'm too late to join here, my due date would have been august 14th this year :(

Wantingagirl sorry to see you've had a loss. I hope you get a rainbow super fast :hugs:

Thank you I spent all of new year worried about brown spotting and I lost my little bean at 8+4 after seeing heartbeat on 2 seperate scans :(

Had a chemical in May and also 4 year anniversary of another loss next month.

Sucks but I guess it is what it is. I have a scan tomorrow to check if the last clot has gone it hadn't last week and still a fair bit of hcg in my system x

Congrats Carebear!

Sorry for your losses Wanting. Hoping you get your rainbow quickly!

I had my scan today I have a retained placenta d&c tomorrow xx

Best of luck for a smooth procedure and quick recovery :hugs:

Hopefully you get those back soon girlin and then they can give you a game plan to help!

Could be another week before I hear anything. I'm eager to find out. In the meantime we are going to ttc again because we are due results before I am due to ovulate :)

Well thats good! You know you can have a baby to so that should help you to stay positive! I hope its something easily treated! You should take low dose aspirin 81 mg's in the mean time (if you have a blood clotting issue this can help).

I'm way ahead on you on that one :) been on it since I ttc my last angel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"