The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Best of luck to you girlin! Hopefully you get that news soon.

I'm 8 weeks today. Time sure does move slow!! I just told my parents tonight. Mom cried... then proceeded to tell everyone she knows... well at least I had a good ultrasound so I'm not too nervous that everyone knows

My ultrasound is Thursday. not telling family for another 3 weeks though. I might start showing by then.

I'm either 1dpo today or tomorrow. Hoping everyone is well. I don't know if I'm on the front page my due date was august 14th.

Just over 11 weeks for me- found the heartbeat on Doppler a couple of days ago :)

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are keeping well xx

I got the news last week that I am expecting, such wonderful news. However, I find myself being afraid to get excited after the last time. I know this isn't the same as the last pregnancy. I am super aware of everything going on in my body. I am almost wishing my life away to get to October (due date). my first little angel due date was next month and my due date is a week after the date I lost my angel. I know this may sound strange but I am kinda taking it as a sign or blessing that all will be ok.

have my doctor this week, is there anything I should be asking her? With regards gym can I still do my workouts weights and everything? Thanks folks xx

They will usually let you do weights as long as you arent lying on your back or having anything pressed against your stomach. They might recommend sticking to low weight/ high repitition routines.

Well I will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow but got some bad news at my ultrasound. I had a bit of bleeding 3 weeks back and it is because of a placental abruption( placenta tries to tear away from uterine wall) and thus I am limited on lifting and exercise. It also means that although I am due August 16th, they don't expect me to make it past 36 weeks before delivering. Also means I will have to have a 3rd C-section instead of a natural birth like we were hoping for. All I want now is a health baby who stays in the womb past 30 weeks.

Hi armymama, sorry to hear your news, hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out, he/she maybe premature but like you said as long as lil one is healthy xx

I am going to be 7 weeks on Friday, and today I have been getting what feels like a bad period pain on right side only, took two parecetomol but no relief... there is no bleeding, there is yellowish discharge, am I being over cautious or is this something to be concerned about?

Get it checked to be safe. I had one sided pain with my rainbow but always better to err on the side of caution

I had my investigative ultrasound today which appears normal. Got a nice ripe follicle on the left side so we are going to get down and dirty tonight 😊 should have all the results in a few days. Thanks for asking :hugs:

Oooo I hope you catch the eggy! and hear back soon.

Well my partial placental abruption was caused by a subchoronic hemorrhage of about 6 cm. Doctor said no strenuous exercise or lifting. And sex is limited to 2x a week. Just have to hope that my 20 week ultrasound on the 25th of March will show that it healed. If not, I may be put on bedrest for a few weeks.

hopefully it heals army. I hear they can do that.

I hope it heals quickly army! I had two SCH's when I was pregnant with my son- both healed before 20 weeks :) don't be afraid if you have some more bleeding- sonetimes the blood gets reabsorbed sometimes it gets passed out vaginally.

Oh this is my last barring any "accidents" that happen and if they occur my husband will loose a certain appendage for it. I like being preggo but I'm done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->