• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The big BFN PEE-OFF!~~

Thanks petipas for the advice. I have an appointment with my GP next monday that I had pre booked just incase I was still bleeding in a week. I had stopped bleeding at the wknd just a little bit of gunk (tmi) when I wipe but today there is a little more blood again. Does my head in....

Ladies I'm getting tested tomorrow! :)

Although not feeling too positive I'd had a few feeling / pains about 5/6 days ago and then 2/3 days of spotting and then today I've had lots of browny/reddy cm and some blood :(

Wish me luck though!
I'll update O:)

xx

Thanks petitpas it was negative!!!!!!! :dance:

AND I think I got my period today :)
The hospital says it probably is too :thumbup:

It's taken four weeks tomorrow O:)

xx

Wow, that was a quick result! Congratulations - all updated on the front sheet!!!
I'm almost ready to close this thread :lol: does anyone know about the remaining ladies, whether they had their :bfn:s yet?

Congrats maaybe, im glad everything went well.
I was back at the docs today WARNING TMI & quite disgusting
when i went to the toilet this morning i passed a big solid lump of something, i phoned the hospital and they said take it to the doctors, so i went and they said they couldnt tell whether it was just a clot that had been hanging around in there or "products of conception". They said to wait until my gynae appointment, tell them about it and take painkillers. but i have only bled a very very little amount since then so im hoping thats the last of it and that i can now look forward to getting my AF and trying again.

Thanks Baronessgogo! :)

Aww hun that was this morning?

I had quite a few clots like that but I knew which one was the bean because it looked different, it was more cleary, grey and watery than the rest.
I know this is gross but did it look any different to anything else you had passed?

xx

I don't know because i had a D&C so i didnt know what i was meant to be looking at, if you know what i mean.

Baroness,

Sorry to hear you're going through this :hugs:

Between my ops I passed loads of clots, but no products of conception (that I know of). My clots were chunks of solid red or black jelly. The sizes ranged from that of a pea to large eggs. With the larger ones I also had cramps and backaches and gushes of bright fresh blood.

Have you got an appointment with your gyno? It sounds yucky, but if you're unsure (or have more come out) then you could take pictures to show your doc...

Hopefully, this was the last of it!!!

Yeah the doctor on monday referred me to a gynae and said that the appointment will most likely be in two weeks.

Ha! That's about when I'll be seeing my doc again for my final scan. I'm happy to wait here with you :)

Oh course you did :hugs:
Sorry hun I knew that :shy:

I'm not sure then, I was under the impression that unless you had a natural MC away from the hos they send what they think the 'products of conception' off to make sure.
That's what they did with mine :shrug:

Hope everything wwill sort out soon hun, I know how fustrating it all is!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bluesky, have you had your appointment yet?

I'm pleased to announce that the witch is now here :)

Hi petitpas,

I didnt go in the end, have had no bleeding since last thursday, not worn a pad for 3 days HURRAH... Now im just waiting for 7 more weeks to have some blood tests for me and DH 2 find out if we have any issues then I can get on with ttc....

And yipee that the witch is here for you......

:hugs:

Aw bluesky, that's a relief!
Will you be ttc-ing in the meantime (in the 7 weeks, I mean)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"