~~The big BFN PEE-OFF!~~

Hooray petitpas !!

Really glad you finally got your :bfn: so you can start to put all this behind you :happydance:

Hooray petitpas !!

Really glad you finally got your :bfn: so you can start to put all this behind you :happydance:

Yup! Although there is the small matter of the retained tissue... I didn't see it come out... but then again I didn't look all too carefully either. So fingers crossed!
I'm still having my hcg level tracked down to negative, so I'm staying put here for the moment.

Hooray petitpas !!

Yup! Although there is the small matter of the retained tissue... I didn't see it come out... but then again I didn't look all too carefully either. So fingers crossed!
I'm still having my hcg level tracked down to negative, so I'm staying put here for the moment.

Yipee!! Well done you!!

I really hope this is it for you, but like you I'm still going to get my bloods checked until I'm 100% sure my levels are at 0.
I'll update after my gyno app later,

Take care :hugs:

I'm back again - had my blood checked on Friday (in spite of my BFN on Thursday) and it's still not quite there, although it was only 8 so hopefully when I go back on Thursday I will get the all clear !

How's everyone else doing ?

Mrmojo,
8 is fantastically close! :yipee:
I'm at home today. Bleeding and backaches, which could mean I've got another big clot coming and that involves gushing and stuff. Didn't dare to go into work with the possibility hanging over me - I'm such a wuss :haha:
Trying to reach my consultant's secretary to get Friday's blood results and post them on here... stand by!

Mrmojo,
8 is fantastically close! :yipee:
I'm at home today. Bleeding and backaches, which could mean I've got another big clot coming and that involves gushing and stuff. Didn't dare to go into work with the possibility hanging over me - I'm such a wuss :haha:

Sorry to hear you're still suffering - hardly a wuss either. I hope you've had a relaxing day at home. :flower:

How have they been at work with you about taking time off ? I had quite a bit of time off with one thing and another, but I'm really lucky to have a male boss who's very family orientated but scared of 'womens' issues' at the same time so he was really understanding but didn't want to talk about it IYSWIM !

Any news on your blood result yet ?

:yipee: bloods came back at 7.0!!!!!!! I am sooooo hoping that means the tissue came out with one of the clots :D I'll find out tomorrow but won't be able to update you for a bit as we're off to France for a few days.
My boss is also very eeeeked at my women's issues. I've kind of explained what's going on and he is very supportive, as is his boss, HR etc. I already had a good five weeks off last year for more serious clots (in my lungs) so they're kind of used to me being sick and weak and stuff. Grrrrrr
In any case, my day was far from relaxing as I ended up spending most of my time glued to the company mobile. Harumph.

I see that we still have a few :bfp:s floating around on the first page. Do we have any updates? Anything cleared since then? Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

That's great news, petitpas and mrmojo! Glad that your bodies seem to be on the upswing now.

Good news Petitpas :)

Im still hovering around the faint line stage and the almost but not quite gone bleeding, its been three weeks now go away!

sorry i haven't posted since my first but i found out that DH uncle died the day after my mc started so its been a bit of a rough week. Hopefully thing are stating to look up though i think i goot my BFN today, although there might be a bit of a shadow still there. i get bloods done in 12 days time just to confirm.

Hi Ladies :hugs:

Back from holiday 2 day, I have stopped bleeding after d and c last weds, just spotting now. I am going to docs on tuesday and will get them to test my bloods, I havnt done a poas yet but will get one in the week.

Maggsy Im so sorry to hear about what happened to you, i hope you are recovering well.

Petipas - u must be on your hols, its great news about the BFN woop woop...

Aussiettc - Im sure the bloods will be negative if your getting a bfn

Aussiettc, sorry to hear about your rough time :hugs:

I'm back from my hols now. Seeing my doc again on Wednesday because after all the recent gushing etc. the tissue is STILL there! I'm so fed up and have asked him to try and provisionally schedule a procedure for the end of this week.
All good on the holiday front, though! Had an amazing time with DH and his family and only a few gushings that were never in public - phew!

I like this idea if your still updating O:)

I still got a :bfp: on the 2nd

I will be testing again Thursday.

xx

I really really wanted to say i got a :bfn: on my birthday but no, still faint line, and still bleeding nearly 4 weeks after a D&C. I think im gonna have to go to the doctors :(

Baronessgogo I didn't realise you were still bleeding hun :hugs:

I'm sure your not meant to bleed that much after as it's meant to get the majority out in one go if you know what I mean. . .
Don't quote me though, I know everyone is different O:)

Let us know how the doctor goes :flower:

xx

Quick update, had bloods taken today and will get results on monday. PLEASE PLEASE be negative.

Baronesgogo - you should get to your docs and get checked out.

Petitpas - glad you had a good holiday.

:hugs:

Bluesky, fxfxfxfxfxfx all is well now!!!!!!!!

maaybe2010, I've added you to the list on the first page. Hopefully I can give you the clapping hands very soon :D

Baronessgogo, I think you're only supposed to bleed for a couple of weeks so a docor's visit can't hurt. I hope all goes well for you - please keep us updated!
And :thumbup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: :flower:

lol thank you :) i havent actually bled now since yesterday afternoon so im hoping its gone, keeping my fingers crossed

Ok, i think I might be too late for this now, but I had my dNC at 09.06 and one week after that on 17.06, I got my first :bfn: and blood test confirmed my hcg at 2.0.
I ovulated last week so now hoping for my :bfp: when I test this weekend!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->