The Big Brother Chat Thread! :)

Lydia is a stuckup cow.

And Ashley is vile.

I think Luke S is totally false, guessing he thinks that most people who have a "relationship" in the house get kept in for longer. I don't think he really likes Ashleigh that much at all, you can tell she really likes him though x

Ashleigh is a moron. She can't talk about being horny, golden showers and sex then get upset abiut what Adam said!
I like team Scott, Caroline and Becky.

I really don't know what to think of Lydia?!?

Who do you think will go tonight?

I don't like Lydia, she moans about the girls being two faced but she is the worst one in there!! I wanted Arron to go, shame he didn't he is boring x

So glad Chris went he is a nob but he was entertaining nearly crying about not having any food!! I'm sure he could of survived on his reserves!!

Lydia is a total shit stirrer but she is making it more interesting goin to all the different groups of friends to stir it up!!

I can't believe Scott has decided to stay in BB after his sister has died!!

I like Sheivonne the best.

i watch everynight & bit on the side too.

How VILE is connor.. why is he still in there? I really think BB should have got him out immediately. violently sexual threats made about a female contestant is absolutely unacceptable. he makes me sick.

I'm disliking Connor and I really don't like Lydia either.

I'm so glad chris and lydia went!

Totally missed what connor said that was so bad? Must have missed that show! Oooh he could be gone and i don't even know, need a catch up!

Also didn't realise it was scotts sister that had died?!

Can't stand Luke S

I think they need to add someone new in to spice it up a bit!

I am so glad Arron went. He's just a nasty piece or work. Conor to go next cos hes another one..

I really really don't like Caroline either!

I didn't want Arron to go, he was quite funny, the rest are too fake! At least he brought a bit of entertainment!

Deana is annoying!

Becky is too over the top!

I'm so glad chris and lydia went!

Totally missed what connor said that was so bad? Must have missed that show! Oooh he could be gone and i don't even know, need a catch up!

Also didn't realise it was scotts sister that had died?!

Can't stand Luke S

I think they need to add someone new in to spice it up a bit!

it was awful. he said he was going to shove a barrel brush up deanas vagina amongst other things. REALLY disgusting :(

'Later, when Caroline Wharram accused Deana of leaving her leg hair on the dining table, Conor ranted about Deana, pretending her epilator was a microphone and singing into it: "Get your epilator and stick it up your ass! We don't give a fuck, cause I gonna smash your fuckin' face you little piece of shit!" When Ashleigh Hughes said "Maybe you need to play fun games with her tonight.", Conor replied "With who? I'll give her a fun game, I'll stick this up her fucking minge, stupid *******. I'll give her a fucking epilator! I'm gonna play loads of pranks on her because she's a fuckin' piece of shit, I don't give a fuck if I get pulled up to the Diary Room!" Upon being asked by Ashleigh on how he would react if Deana was to throw water on him, Conor replied "I'd punch her in the face, just knock her out."
'

Conor should of been kicked out for what he said about deana! I hate conor he is a bully and so glad aron is gone. I want that stupid shavanne out sorry if i havent spelt it right. She is the most two face bitch ive seen

I didnt know it was his sister. How come he didnt leave? I would of if it was my brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->